I hate my time, i just hate everything about me. Today they prooved that its me not them once again...

I hate my time, i just hate everything about me. Today they prooved that its me not them once again, so I sitt here drinking alone waiting for nothing. My neighbour has guests who are laughing and I sitt here drinking snd tolling a joint, alone. Fu kibg kull yourself user, stop now if its alteady shit

don't worry, it gets worse

I love you, OP.

What's bothering you? Why don't you go out, watch a movie or just walk around?

Grow a pair fuck

Knock on the door

Only truth, sweetdreams bloodfilled streams

You taking meth with your drink?

No im close to swallong lin alot of mdma but i want to die so that would ruin my mood

i dont like being alone, i feel yerrible anc the worst lart of it is women. I get strange and uncomfortable just looking at them so going out is a bad idea but its cine if a few hours, i always go out at 2 am to the local harbor. I stand there wverynight at a fall, daring myself to fucking to take a leap

Don't do it man. Everything gets better and depression is something you can come out of.

Is this the drunk thread ?

Yes

Ive been elressed my enrirw life its noy going away

everything gets better with the consumption of mass amounts of drugs.

Do a flip into the harbor nigger, I fucking hate scabs of society like you.

In that case, when i was happy having 2 girlfriends doing great at work/school i never visited Sup Forums.

Now that i only have school i visit it everyday, i drink everyday and i feel miserable as fuck.

OP should stop being a bitch and enjoy drunk threads, the only joy in life is that there are people who feel worse than you.

kill yourself ONLY when you're sober again. And fuck all those delusional "it will get better" faggots
Wishful thinking did nothing for no-one ever.

Knock on neighbors door while holding a kitchen knife and complain about the noise.

Exercise helps. I promise it does.

This. Only thing that keeps me sane.
>Dat beta-endorphin
>dat beta-phenethylamine
>Dem endocannabinoids
Runners high is literally like a speedball with a blunt thrown in on top. Get on that shit. Also exercise helps with the self esteem, which OP is obviously lacking.

user, ...are you fucking retarted.

Quit doing faggit drugs you fucking loser
Being social is easier sober

OP HERE YOU ALL GOT PRANKED, HAH IM SOBER! WAAAUUUUGH

Get of my board normie!

Zing