This fat chick is being racist af and almost crying when being called fat

this fat chick is being racist af and almost crying when being called fat

NYPA but this making fat racists cry is funny

twitchtv/lottattractive

To what race?

she keeps on saying black people have nothing to do in what she calls "industrialised" countries, they are too primitive appearently

Asking the important questions desu

now there's the responses I like to see.

she fat

Thats true tho, there subhumans who mooch off the system and bankrupt countries. These are ugly but provable facts. Look at welfare and prison population. They take more then there share of resources. So whats the butthurt?

>appearently
she is not lying

yeah she fat but i'd fuck it

Thanks libcuck, time to throw some money at this queen.

>racist
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

main point is that she is disgusting and puts herself on a pedestal and trying to act as if she doesnt get sad about getting called fat, just wanna see her cry

don't see it, she's hot and ethnically informed

LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard LAST NI GER SPAM TriHard

whoever did this thank you lmfao

bump spam shit music shit singing

fap fodder

She's hot but funny seeing her getting so fucking mad at just a simple 'fat'

She has a valid point I concur with.

honestly i'll worship her and not even feel bad about it

Are you a fucking nigger OP Gtfo off Sup Forums

Fucking child of rape go killyourself

now she's saying she's not racist

Hm, a sent le francais ici

she did actually say she didn't think racism was bad SO

>chick is being racist

It appears that a pube headed, bongo-lipped nigger is trying to recruit a personal army.

kek

Who gives a fuck if she's racist you fucking zombie faggot? Some people don't like to be told what to think by others, and come up with their own opinions. Racism is not evil, being taught to let a whole race off the hook for their behavior because of their specific color is.

I don't get why we dont honor some personal army requests. If we did, we all would have a personal army. That shit is clutch.

>I don't get why we dont honor some personal army requests.

If you want to follow a butthurt sniveling nigger around, knock yourself out, faggot.

not even fat

Then it wouldnt be for Sup Forums. Most pa requests is because someone is butthurt. Ita not worth our time. Save our strength and attention for important shit like trolling