ITT countries you've never met a single friend worthy person from

Almost every single Singaporean I've met is a cunt.
Those that weren't still weren't what I'd call "friends"

murrica

Thread of unequivocal quality.

I forgot Mexico
Honestly fuck off.

>A
>FUCKING
>DOG

I have met perhaps 5 foreigners in my entire life, so I don't think I'm qualified for this thread

Seth Efrecans, but then again I've only met the white ones

I haven't met any of them irl, but like half of them on here are this guy.

Not all of them lik---
But they're first world. Weren't American likes them?

>that weren't still weren't
My, my.

That's... proper English.. what the fuck is your point?

>But they're first world. Weren't American likes them?
Not trying to be rude, just trying to help you with your English, but it's "Wouldn't Americans like them?"

And I honestly don't think most Americans have any opinion about them one way or the other. All I know is that a lot of rich people either own a second home there or go there to vacation and stuff.

Stop being a fucking cunt m8.

kek

No problem and thanks. I like constructive critism. I'm just copying OP. My instinct says that it should be "Wouldn't" but I just type it otherwise.

Had a gf from Singapore

DONT DO IT BOYS

Well, it's certainly not my fault if you are too angry to substitute one of the "weren't"s with something else.

公園。

The Singaporeans I've meet are always really friendly and smart but also nervous and shy. You probably meet Malay ones.

>chink
more like the muslims. whenever something happens in the middle east, especially between israelis and palestines, i can be sure to read about it on facebook. given US involvement in the middle east, i'm not surprised you guys are hated by the muslims

My only gripe with americans is how their country's power is inversely proportional to their country's intelligence

>Tfw two smart to use power responsibly

UK excluding Scotland