My gf found out I CD and left me...

My gf found out I CD and left me. She said she was cool with it but eventually admitted she found my pics and a dildo of mine too. She said shes convinced Im gay and hasnt talked to me since and said she just wanted to see other guys. What should I do? Pic related, its me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Find someone who loves you for the creep you are.

its over fag, make sure she dont tell anyone or kill her.

Um, she already told one of her co workers. I flipped out and couldnt believe she told him. What does that mean then?

Its sounds like most girls are totally turned off that their man wants to dress like a girl so idk. Idk it means I need to go with guys maybe

It means she is bitch, probably all of her friends will know soon. U know how rumors go around fast. Fuck it, grow some balls and wait, they will forget it when something new happens. Or just say her u will fucking kill her if she tells anyone else. Make sure she thinks u are serious.

More

Calm down Calib it's gonna be okay

Convicned? Nigga youryoure gay as fuck no wonder she left your rainbow ass stop whining about it come out of the closet and be proud

Seriously shes telling her girlfriends?! They all know me. Shes friends with a bunch of my friends too none of them know. Fuck I wonder if she told them and they know too

You're gay son. Better get yourself checked out for HIV

i married the gal who found out i crossdress. she's totally into it. she buys all my outfits for me.

Your ass is average. Rest of you is meh. Better learn to suck dick.

More dick

youtu.be/EZkbKQO_KwA

gross you're not even a good looking CD.

that's just an out of shape man body, you're not even trying in this. either put in an effort to look good or maybe just keep this shit to yourself

you're just fugly
get on with your life

look for buddy hacket on youtube....about tapping your dick when you're done pissing. you'll laugh your ass off. :)

Pull back foreskin