Let's make confessions about disgusting things we do, I'll start

Let's make confessions about disgusting things we do, I'll start.

I haven't changed my bed sheets in today 13 months (put them on the day I moved in and changed them today for the first time).

Pic unrelated.

Take pic of sheets! I piss in bottles when I'm too lazy to go to te bathroom.

13 mos is not that bad as long as you don't share the bed with someone.

I touch my balls and smell my finger while I fap.

Do both of these. Also scratch and sniff my balls and ass. feelsbadman

>as long as you don't share the bed with someone
These bedsheets survived a girlfriend. Met her 3 months ago, left her two months ago.

>I touch my balls and smell my finger while I fap.
Who doesnt?

Fuck and cum inside traps I meet online at least once a month

You're gay.

I haven't showered in 3 weeks. I smell like rotting onions.

>cutting my feet nails only on summer
>picking nose 24/7
>plate with food leftover is 2meter away from me for straight 30,40 days
>sniffing my balls and ass
>don't even have sheets
>once didnt take shower for 23 days

I'm the one fucking them though. Besides I always make sure the balls don't touch and I always avoid eye contact to keep it from being gay

For me, this guy is currently winning.

>Fucks guys at least once a month
>I'm not gay though

>plate with food leftover is 2meter away from me for straight 30,40 days

Smell guud?

I'm just being an alpha. Girl or trap I'll fuck both in the ass and drop my load there

when i have a female guess in my house i offer her a drink and, if the drink is not hot, i put my dirty penis in it and then give it to her, and she never knows

I do all of these plus eating my own feces and piss in your mothers car tires
Feelsweird.jpg

I enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

i become immune, good smell is whats bothering me.

>alpha
>faggot
Pick one candyass

You filthy scumbag. You remind me of me.

I don't shower but MAYBE once a month and I only do that because I can no longer tolerate my own stench. I keep leftovers for way longer than what anyone should... and I eat them. I rub under my balls and I ALWAYS smell my hand. I don't know why but the repulsive smell is kind of nice to me. While I have sheets, I don't ever change them. My sheets haven't been washed in over 9 months now.

>Alpha as fuck!

I'm a fat fuck and I don't shower often. The other day my belly button hurt and I lifted my shirt and saw it was wet and full of blackish crud. I had to go to work though so I let it sit like that all day. I got home and put my finger in my belly button and smelled the shit, it smelled like shit.
But at least I didn't eat it, I powerwashed that shit out.

>I powerwashed that shit out
Dignity restored.

i cum in my bath towel when I jerk off. When I shower, I wring it out, and watch all the grey water leak out. Then I wash my face with it.

Also I've cummed in 2 different socks but i cant find them so i hope my sisters don't either.

If she looks, sounds and smells like a girl it ain't gay. Also not gay if I'm the one doing all the penetrating

Lmao

Funniest is how i am persistent that my family even my gf dont even try to change me anymore, they just know i am dirty piece of shit
>feelsgoodman.jpg

>She
>Has a penis
Pick one

>Have high paying job
>GF for nearly a decade
>Plenty of friends
>Plenty of money
>Clean life and living

Haven't showered in a couple years. Hair's short so I rarely have to wash it, maybe once every few weeks.

Wash my balls/taint/ass every other day, wear clean clothes every day, and wash off obvious dirty spots. If I don't wear deoderant for a couple days I'll get some bo but that's it.

Saved thousands in water bills and shampoo/soap/etc.

Traps dont' smell like girls they have dude sweat. I've heard lots of people that actually went out and fucked traps complain that their bed smells like a gym locker room.

>If she looks, sounds and smells like a girl it ain't gay.
Wrong. That's gay.
>Also not gay if I'm the one doing all the penetrating
Also wrong, that makes you extra gay.

You sound Asian

I fuck girls with feminine penis all the time. Big deal, they're dtf all the time plus give great head

>Also I've cummed in 2 different socks but i cant find them so i hope my sisters don't either.
I had two pairs of panties (g-strings) lying around from a girl that lived with me for a few weeks. I used them as cum rags for months and, apart from a smell that was actually sweet-ish, they seemed perfectly clean, so I just continued to cum in them. After all that time I took them into the shower to masturbate and they turned water into grey, stinky liquid. Still rubbed them on my dick to cum, but at least I felt bad about it. I still have them, I just don't know where. Now that I think about it, I'll look for them and post pics for the pantyfags (they're clean now, though).

>I piss in bottles

I do that, too. Bathroom is a floor below and I want to be left alone. I empty and reuse it.

DO NOT GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH "WEBCAM VIDEO FROM" AND CLICK ON ANY AUTOFILL DATE

DO NOT DO THAT!

That's still gay dude

I have a HUGE growth in my belly button. It honestly looks like a GIANT piece of fried hamburger. I think it's a mole? I don't know. But it's ugly as fuck... and often times when I fuck with it, ill smell my finger afterwards and it does smell like shit. Honestly like raw sewage. Ya know that outhouse smell? Basically like that. I try to wash it out, but it's hard because of that growth. I've had it all my life. Too scared to get it checked out.

>If she looks, sounds and smells like a girl it ain't gay.
Dude just stop being in denial! It's ok to be gay you know. What's not ok is being a closetfag.

>I want to be left alone
I'm sure that you are too

What's gay about this?

Go back to working on your car, Varg. Fuck.

She's really hot

I only shower like 2 times a week
But I don't stink or sweat so...

fake and gay.

even niggers change their sheets at least on every new season.

I didn't change mine for some 9-10 weeks and I started to feel itchy, mostly on legs. sleeping in greasy sheets required some ability, but I simply couldn't sleep without scratching my legs until bleeding.

upon inspection, no bugs or bedbugs were found. only fine dust particles. I just went to buy new bedsheets, took a shower, and had the most healthy sleep of my life (some 14 hours, not bad).

since then, I switch to clean bedsheets once every 3-4 weeks.

Can i fuck you? You're hot.

I eat my own cum, but after orgasm I always lose the urge so I normally ruin orgasms so that I cum a little but can keep going. At some point I felt that's not enough so I collected ~10 loads in the freezer. When I thawed them it smelled so rotten that I had to throw them away. But I will try again some time, maybe setting my freezer to a lower temperature.

The fact you're fucking a GUY in HIS asshole while HE strokes HIS PENIS. Fucking faggot

i haven’t brushed my teeth in ten years no joke

Maybe I will? Let's find out!

That's what you think...

The part where it's two men having sex.

My belly button smells like shit all the time. I'll wash it out and even leave some soap in there before going to bed and the next morning it'll smell worse than my ass sweat.

haha love it. Deranged old fool, but a smart deranged old fool.

Living the dream

Trap or not, I would smash/10
Not gay, I'm being an alpha by fucking her and asserting my dominance. Nothing gay about it

i agree with this guy.
What makes a girl a girl?
If you are not attracted to a dick, you are not gay. Even if you fuck another man in the ass, you are not necessarily gay. Doing sth gay does not make you gay. And a straight man fucking a trans woman does not make him gay. He's having sex with someone who is basically a girl with a dick. Not gay. Weird maybe. not gay. This is 2016.. get used to how things are

You're my fucking hero. My girlfriend nags me all the time to shower because she hates how bad I smell. I always retaliate with "Why bother?" She always says "Because i'm your girlfriend and I have to smell you". I said "It's not like we're ever intimate, you don't fuck me anymore anyway". She always changes the subject after that. So as much as I miss sex, it's kinda nice not to have that pressure AND I get to be a dirty piece of shit. So it's win-win.

When I'm in bed I fart and I love the smell. I trip when I smell that

I love you. Will you marry me?

hurry up fag

the...uh... the second penis...
thats what is gay about that.

i mean, idc, do what you want, but dont delude yourself.

I managed to avoid taking a shower for 5 months including summer. only washed my private parts once a week, when switching to clean boxers.

it's easy, if you have a good conditioner and live somewhat an hikikomori NEET life and don't sweat.

Let me 1st sharp my chainsaw

The struggle is real.

*fucking him *everything gay about it
Okay :*

Gay isn't about being masculine or feminine; gay is about fucking other men, whether you're top or bottom.

I piss in bottles all day, I'm on the third floor of my apartment and the bathroom is in the bottom floor. I just throw the piss out the window at the end of the day.

I had this problem before minus the freezing part. The key is to cum on your face and try to bullseye into your mouth. Just jerk off against a wall so your cock is above your face

I don't brush my teeth either. Brushing is for faggots

I think that's what makes him somewhat entertaining. He's so far out there with some of his ideas and opinions, it's laughable, yet he is not stupid. Rare combo!

I was with you until you made a current year argument.
That being said, I'd fuck a crossdresser if he looked like a chick. I might even let him buttfuck me if I thought it'd feel good.
I think you're dead on about sexual orientation being more about what you're attracted to than who you do it with but seriously dude, no current year arguments. What are you some kind of Trudeau loving faggot?

Hmm.. I was thinking I was doing alright but then read this and remembered that recently needed socks and about to go to work, no clean ones, take floor socks, one definitely cum sock, possibly other one too.

you're a certified gay faggot in denial.

being gay means that you either fantasize to fuck or actually fuck anything that was born with a penis

hahahah i refused her x times, she want some dick and i just go "cmon i didnt take shower, i smell like shit" and she's like what ever i dont care then i make up shit that i dont feel comfortable when i smell bad truth is
>i am fucking lazy to put my thing in her 2 hours better chill

And you still have teeth?

I forgot to add, something else I'm ashamed of sort of, I got head from a girl last Sunday and cheated on my gf of two years. It was awesome though, almost felt single again. I've also sucked on two different dudes cocks in the past year and fucked another girl a few months into my dating my current gf. I can't help it.

> using single cum rag for week or two
>mother found it once, she never clean my drawer since then

My gf sometimes makes me swallow it afterwards. Fucking hot.

You savage beast

>Gay people wearing condoms
He should enjoy the benefit of being gay and just cum on the dude fucking hell

This amount of autism hurts my head.

You are a sad, sad person.

Im not gay though. The traps I fuck are legit girls. Only thing is they have very feminine punisher. Idk why people see a guy being alpha as fuck and asserting his dominance as gay. It's the most straight thing a guy can do

>I can't help it.
Liar. I wish God was real so you could burn eternally for your weakness.

If a part of you isn't attracted to the dick, or the concept of fucking something with a dick, a trap has no appeal. You can't argue you're only attracted to the feminine parts of them, because if that was true you would be fucking women that have those traits.
No reason to be in denial, enjoy what ever you want if you aren't hurting anybody.

wrong its about why you do it. If you are attracted to men, you are propably gay. But the act just means you are fucking another human. Is it gay? maybe.. does it make you gay? not neccesarily

Agreed. I'm probably averaging 2 - 3 times per week. She bathroom is nasty as here too which makes showering less fun, and I feel less clean in the end too.

>aids

yep and they are strong as treestumps

Sorry for them being so wrinkly, they've been lying around for some time. Oh and I threw in another pair I've stolen from a party fuck in the woods.

>Implying they don't already have it

>>plate with food leftover is 2meter away from me for straight 30,40 days
pic

That's a good point. But if you are attracted to traps and trannies and not men what does it mean?

Don't worry she will fuck someone else soon if she hasn't already, and you'll be all alone.

Just kill yourself already bro, live? Why bother?

nope EXTREMELY GAY sorry user, but you are a closet homo, and you should come out before that ikea shit comes crashing down on you faggot

Piss in kitchen sink to avoid going upstairs

nice lines spacing faggot, now pls go back to plebbit you mongo autismo

What the fuck are you saying nigger?