Serious question: I acknowledge that not all Muslims are terrorists/extremists. However...

Serious question: I acknowledge that not all Muslims are terrorists/extremists. However, should non-Muslims really have much sympathy for the "normal" ones? They willingly subscribe to a religion that incorporates hateful, backwards ideologies and still practices them to this day. Hell, these women are well aware that Islamic culture shits on women, but they go along with it willingly. Am I really supposed to give a fuck about them?

Hateful backwards ideologies? What are you on about?

Stoning gays for example, forcing women into trash bags etc...

Are you retarded?

The Quran itself, Islam's holy text that they literally think is the word of God, has a lot of ideologies that are inappropriate in the modern world, being that they are inhumane and barbaric. For example, it commands followers to cut the hands off people caught stealing, 100 lashes for adulterers, confine lewd women to their houses until they die, etc.

You can't honestly be that clueless. Even if you're not well-versed in Islam, it's pretty notorious for not changing much since its inception, when it was literally Muhammad going around conquering people in the name of Islam.

this is what is known as sarcasm, gents

... so where's the problem?

they're so deeply indoctrinated that they dont even think leaving islam is an option. i have no problem with islamic women, just kill all the men before they destroy the civilized world with their 1000 years backwards bullshit ideology. islam used to be cool back in the day (pre the year 1000) but has morphed into a fucking cult of madness. kill it with fire pls

The problem is that there are millions of Muslims who believe in Sharia law, and I don't want to live in a society where we have handless fucking people walking around because they got caught stealing a lighter. Nor do I want my sisters being confined in their house until death because they went out on Halloween and had some fun.

Serious question: I acknowledge that not all Christians are terrorists/extremists. However, should non-Christians really have much sympathy for the "normal" ones? They willingly subscribe to a religion that incorporates hateful, backwards ideologies and still practices them to this day. Hell, these women are well aware that Christian culture shits on women, but they go along with it willingly. Am I really supposed to give a fuck about them?

Islam 101.

Extreme muslims want to cut off your head.
Moderate muslims want them to cut off your head.
Liberal muslims secretly want the other two to succeed.

Study carefully. There will be a short test at the end of class...

They aren't even comparable and I don't understand why people make this argument. Christianity has evolved to the modern day, no question. We don't have full-fledged societies of millions of Christians doing the same barbaric shit they've done since the Middle Ages, let alone Christian after Christian blowing themselves up in the name of God. Christianity is not a problem right now for Western civilization, Islam is.

u avin a shite m8?

True shit. As close-knit as Muslim communities are, nobody ever seems to step forward and help us catch the extremists.

>Christianity is not a problem right now for Western civilization

all religion is every problem for western civilization

they don't stone gays, they hang gays.

> "all religion is every problem"
> "all religion"
> "every problem"
> literally only one religion doing all the killing.
kill yourself leftist retard.

>Liberal muslims secretly want the other two to succeed.
True shit right here.

>only one religion doing all the killing
>the rest just have faggots on b telling people to kill themselves

How about I confine your sisters in my house and have a bit of fun with them? How young are they, lad?

26 and 22 ya creep, probably way too old for your tastes. I wish Muhammad were still alive, he could probably get you a real young one.

yes, their culture and beliefs are garbage and stupid, but youd be the same if you grew up in their society. we're all a product of our environment.

>We don't have full-fledged societies of millions of Christians doing the same barbaric shit they've done since the Middle Ages

What is Westboro? What about all those gun and country and God nuts in the American Redoubt area? They have churches in their gun shops. Educate yourself, faggot.

i see nothing wrong with this

>inb4 they're not a problem because they're white/american

They'll kill you for being a faggot too.

niggers all die

> the rest just have faggots on b telling people to kill themselves
> calling people names
> 0 arguments
> great reasoning brick brain
doesn't make you less retarded.

please kill yourslef

Yes, at least a decade and a half too old nigger. I need me some loli slave SEX machine

show me the last time westboro has blown themselves up, shot/stoned/hanged a homo, hell just killed or maimed someone in general.

they ARE a bunch of annoying faggots, but thats all, annoyances, and mostly pulling their bullshit in the media because everytime they do, they receive millions in donations lining the churches pockets.

>please kill Yousef

Women subconsciously crave abuse I guess. Maybe that's why these kinds of behaviors against women are supported by the women themselves. It's not just religion. You see it literally everywhere in media, political choices, etc.

Uh the 1990-something bombing of the Oklahoma federal building

Same could be said of Christain fundamentalists, evangelicals, mormons, baptists, the amish...

so like 26 years ago? when was the last time they shot up a gay nightclub in America?

Even the Jedi's

I guess I missed the last news report about those, link?

i'm not retarded. nice job jumping on the name bandwagon though. really proving your point.

Who cares, my point is valid faggot. Stop trying to crawl out of that corner.

>name bandwagon

Oh you poor faggot

I never said Christians never did anything bad. You fail to address the frequency of these Muslim incidents that happen all over the world. It's the same culprits every time, who all read and worship the same holy text.

>> literally only one religion doing all the killing.

Except for, say, Timothy McVeigh

All this has way more to do with the legacy of colonialism and economics than anything specific about race or religion.

lol what a hypocrite. i'm guessing the real world demanded too much proof of your statements so you've taken to making vague claims online to rustle jimmies. keep up the conviction, i'm sure nobody can see through your bullshit

Yeah it's true. It's why aliens won't talk to us. We need to abolish all religion and focus more on science. Could you imagine the developments we'd achieve with all the money the churches going to universities and hospitals and R&D for space travel?

your point isnt fucking valid faggot. the guys that did it were NOT part of Westboro baptist.

to top it off, they admitted the bombing was politically driven, not religious. These are not the same and youre fucking retarded if you think they are.

fuck dude, lets just TAX religious institutions. the tax revenue alone would be enough to get us off this planet when it finally crumbles

Except it never will since people want to have someone rule over their lives and convince themselves it's not all just about us at the current moment and we all have 0 idea of knowing about what happens when we die.

except mcveighs motive wasnt religious, he admitted it was in response to the governments actions in the waco siege, not why they did it, but how.

so politcal attack, not religious. americans are embarassingly stupid.

I value them as a human being and all that.
But i have very little respect for them if they truly believe in any of that barbaric stuff.

I am currently at this girl's apartment that I met on POF. She only seems to have a thing for Muslim dudes and talks about how much she hates America. I am a 7 year army vet and she is literally driving me insane with all of this "I hate America" talk. I have done nothing but ignore her hate speech all weekend to no avail. What a fucking asshole.

Tell her to go join ISIS then, some girls in Australia did that and ended up sex slaves begging to be rescued

I'm just ignoring it and rolling with it, because deep down I know in like 5 years after she moves to one of these countries and becomes sick of being beaten and living in a cloth bag, she will see the error of her ways.

She might not even get the chance, she'll probably be raped to death

why are you still there. sounds easily fixed.

Also, she is a nurse and was raised in the south. Total irony here.

Have you been banging, or are close to doing so? That's the only reason I'd stick around with an insufferable bitch like that.

Idk man. Honestly, I'm just really lonely and wanted a friend to hang out with. Clearly this whole thing was a bad idea, but hindsight is 20/20.

You guys should have a few drinks and hit a bar, maybe being in a different setting will change the topic to something more fun.

if you want a friend i wouldn't look on POF lol

Also, it's just funny listening to her interpretations of the "evils of the western world" as it was. I've literally never met somebody like this. She has a thing for "moderate islam" and talks to Moroccan all day and night on the internet.

Ah sounds like a 'white guilt' faggot then

What the fuck lol. Liberalism has done some weird shit man. You should give her a piece of your mind and then bail, fuck this girl. You can do better bud. Thanks for your service too.

I don't drink. Also, it's funny watching her talk about how drinking is bad while she tosses back a few. She isn't the type to go to a bar. I even just brought up the idea and she started insulting me. Yay POF.

You like bacon right? Death sentence to knowingly consume or handle pork.

It has. Thank you.

dude no. even liberals look at people like that and go "the fuck you on". that's like saying all conservatives are retards with guns and america tattoos

POF means "plenty of fish" go somewhere else and enjoy those fish bro

POF has really been nothing but a boatload of disappointment since I started using the site a week and a half ago. At least the fact that she is batshit crazy is mildly entertaining. It's hard to meet people in these small towns in Vermont.

use tinder dude

i understand, i live in dunbar iowa, but really she seems like the kind of person to ruin literally everything you do and everywhere you go by complaining all the time about something, she seems like constant source of stress and negativity, leave her and try something else, you will be better off if you do.

Amen brother you speak truth

I know. It's just that I paid all this gas money to come up here so I just keep giving this person chances to redeem herself. I've pretty much went full beta at this point, doing her dishes, rubbing her feet, and listening to her incessant hate speech. Weed is now on its way. Maybe she'll finally loosen up.

There is a very fundamental difference. One verse in the bible, 'Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's'. It was a reference to the jews refusing to pay taxes because Roman coins would count as idols. It essentially means you have a free pass to break any rule of the bible so long as it is to conform to the rules of the country. Islam is different. It encourages the people to replace the system of laws with Shariah law, even if it's by violent or extreme methods.

The whole "not all muslims" shit doesn't really make sense in the numbers because let's even just conservatively say that 0.5-1% are "extremists". There's still 1.6 billion of the fuckers, so that means there are at least 80-160 MILLION hate-filled people that think an illiterate merchant pedophile warlord should dictate just how exactly you should kill innocent people that don't believe the same fuckery

Nope. They need to clean their own house instead of fleeing to Europe and expecting the rest of the world to clean it up. I think they secretly hope the extremists will win. Why do anything when they can let us fight it out and pretend they were on the winner's side all along?

its gonna get worse the more you get to know her.
break it off so you dont waste anymore money on her.

Check 'em! But shit man, remember you got balls. Hard to recover at this point but give the weed a try