>Click catalog
>ctrl f
>no stoner thread

Pure Garbage

has anybody tried beelzebud?

Don't smoke that shit, man.

Got this the other day, Weighed 7.3grams

And some Trainwreck boi

Ahh weed, the most enjoyable way to waste your potential and ensure that your memory of all the fun you smoking it is terrible.

I'm a seasoned pothead and i fucking hate weed. I'm addicted to it because I've got too much energy otherwise but no matter how high i function stoned i know that I'm not even functioning at a fraction of what i could be. My sex drive is kill, my ambition is kill, my creativity is kill, my passion is kill and for what?

Clean your controller you grody bitch

Nigga you went full retard.

You OBVIOUSLY are not a seasoned anything. Maybe you should.. I don't know.. Stop smoking weed then?

>Faggot

Pic of some other bud I've gotten

Once I gave a 11yrs old girl weed, because she already cried, bcuz she wanted it so hard. She said that she is drinking and smoking for 2 years now. So I have her 1 hit, and she got higher than mount everest

And 2.3G of it was the fucking stick!

MY man!

Dude, Stop rolling PCP joints. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

Tiny bit of "HashPlant"

Yeah.... Put down the bowl.

I am a REAL seasoned stoner, and Ill admit that it has its drawbacks. But for fucks sake living life blown out of your mind on the daily is entertaining as shit, and thats what life's about for me bud'

Holy shit, OP here is a poorfag so I only buy shake at the dispensary

Yeah, but I didn't pay for it. So...

But if I HAD bought it from someone.. I'd be fucking pissed. Take the shit back and be like "dude give me a different bag, I don't want this giant ass stem nigga."

Some "Midnight"

Personally I don't relax unless it's got wax...

that is beautiful my man, I just got done smoking a bowl of beelzebud

Is that a grinder and container? Looks like something my friend had.

Free weed is best weed ;)

I live in the middle of no where. No cops, Nothing.. So I have alot of "free time" we'll say and so do all my nearby friends. It's fucking awesome.

SOME XJ NIGGA

Im a retard because i acknowledge my drug use has negative impacts on my life and that weed isn't some miracle drug without drawbacks? Grow the fuck up.

Thats the thing though isn't it? Being high all the time is great in the short term.

I want to put down the bowl very badly, if i did most aspects of my life would improve. I dont know why i have such difficulty with it, its honestly been harder for me than quitting a five-year, pack a day habit.

Its a fucking dispensary weed container you bleach drinking retard.

I want that like right now...

I get the weed thing, but try alcoholism. It literally wreaks havoc on lives. I'm here in the full swing of it

yes its shake that I got at my dispensary for 5 bucks, 3 grams of kief

I just had a few dabs of wax.

Fuck I'm really high. I haven't smoked in weeks and decided to do 3 big dabs. Pretty high desu

You know, I can totally agree with that.

I may say put down the bowl, but I am no closer myself...

I just realize that life is shit, and weed makes it somewhat enjoyable and entertaining.

We all have a countdown timer, and then expire. Why not fill the interim with some good keks?

My dad just passed away from Liver failure at 47

1/2 gallon of Popov a night for like 20 years.

Shit is the devil man.

checked

MY MAN!

Dude I am so sorry to hear that

Used to be an alcohol actually, psychiatrist said he wouldn't treat me if i didn't stop drinking so i just stopped on the spot, suffered through the shakes and the anxiety and the panic attacks and now i dont drink anymore.
Fuck. That. Shit. Man.
Alcohol fucks up your body and mind.

I dunno man, see i agree that life is shit and weed seems to improve it but on the rare occasion i've managed to stay clean for a month EVERYTHING becomes more enjoyable.
I used to think weed made things more interesting, made food taste better, made stupid shit funnier but it really doesn't anymore. It just numbs. I take a keen interest in everything when im sober, when im stoned nothing matters to me.

Thanks man,

I guess I have been expecting it my whole life, But when it finally hits you realize that you never really knew the person, and now never will.

"Used to be an alcohol actually"

Which one?
Ethanol, methanol, or isopropanol?

If everything around you is shit, then why take a keen interest in it? I would rather be high because of my surroundings.

Some use it to escape, some use it to enrich... Such a strange substance.

Quality of high/sobriety is subjective to the one experiencing it.

That doggo needs to lay off the Pepsi...

I know Weed is not the best drug. But it doesn't hurt people the way the diesel ones do. Hope you all have a quality day.

Gonna pick up ~6g for $50 later. Never had that much bud before. Am cry.

That's a very valid point, but at the same time thats complacency and thats no good either. Maybe without the comfort of weed you'd be uncomfortable enough with your situation to change it for the better?

I guess for me my surroundings have improved to the point where weed only takes away from them. It's just the drug addict in me that refuses to take the hint and die.

>Bepis