Will someone buy me Pizza or something? I'm hungry AF, and I don't get paid for another week

Will someone buy me Pizza or something? I'm hungry AF, and I don't get paid for another week.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/glossary/couscous
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits for pizza

Yeah I'll buy you a pizza, timestamp tho

Tits and timestamp and if you live in the U.S I could deliver one to you.

Not me fam, my wife when she was preggers. I can still timestamp tho lmao

Her tits and timestamp then

Oh well then fuck off, learn to budget

Tits or gtfo!

If it's a guy he needs to learn to budget but a woman just needs to show her tits and a paper with today's date and time and she can get what she wants? WTF?!

clean your shit hole house!

sure post your address and I got you bro

She works late.
I will thanks mom

It's called her having the ability to whore herself for $10

Email me @ [email protected] if youre srs

Yeah, pretty much

why a pizza fag? why not pasta and rice that will last you for a week

Because thats what I always eat. I'm sick AF right now and rice sounds fucking disgusting

nigger

U already ate enough look how fat u are u fatty

If you're sick and you think eating pizza over rice will do you good then you deserve to starve OP sry

Okay

maybe stop eating a 20 dollar pizza all the time and start eating a 2 dollar rice and pasta. then you won't starve..geez

i'm a manager at pizza hut, if you show me tits, i'll have some delivered to your house, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

FUCKING KEK

Tbh you're probably just a silly cunt who doesn't know how to budget.
>learn to cook basics
>grains, beans, legumes
>cheap spices
>profit

Also, if you have supermarkets that are open late go near to when they're closing and you can usually find some really good discounts, I just came back from the store with a kilo of fruit salad for £0.20

I know how to cook, I'm sick and rice doesn't sound appealing. Just asking for a Sup Forumsro to help out. But thanks for the advice regardless

>If it's a guy he needs to learn to budget but a woman just needs to show her tits and a paper with today's date and time and she can get what she wants? WTF?!

Male Privilege.

s'alllright, but have you tried couscous? It's a little bit more expensive than rice but it's what I usually eat when I can't be asked with rice or pasta, plus it cooks in like 4 minutes, it's greeat I'd be dead without it

no, you're fat enough as it is

No. Commit seppuku you whore.

I haven't, would it be available in the US, or is it a local thing? I've never heard of it.

Does it taste significantly different?

Yeah, you'll be able to find it in walmart or something
bbcgoodfood.com/glossary/couscous It tastes more earthy? than rice not sure how to describe it but it's prettyy nice, I tend to fry it, like you'd make fried rice, 'cause this impoverished student needs to get calories from somewhere

OP has reproduced and can't even manage his money. This is pretty sad and this is why muslims are angry at us.

Right that's the issue, not the fact I fought for my country and can't get paid a living wage, let alone have the government pay for my disability now that I'm home. Suck a chode faggot

Yeah I getchu, I'll try it out. Thanks for the tip man