The Best America Has To Offer....A Crook and a Bigot... The world is laughing at you..... Tell me your perspective!

The Best America Has To Offer....A Crook and a Bigot... The world is laughing at you..... Tell me your perspective!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtQVIcxq82E
youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is the best thing to happen to America since 1776. Anybody who doesnt think so is a fucking moron who is willfully ignorant.

U must be American

>The world is laughing at you

Guess it's a good thing I don't worry about what the world thinks before voting then. The US will be just fine regardless of who wins the election.

Where are you from, friend? Comparing our nations seems like it could be interesting.

Most Americans couldn't care less what some foreigners think about our electoral process or our candidates.

Trump the crook? The guy who employs thousands of people in hundreds of different jobs, keeps 50 different charities funded, and is the most non-establishment candidate from the last 100 years?

Oh yeah, he's a crook because some paid Hillary CTR shills claim he "almost" raped them, or because he told Muslims to fuck off.

better than a nigger

Trump is based.
If you don't think so you're probably a moron and I'd love to discuss the issue with you.

Quite literally a Giant Douche v a Turd Sandwich.

I don't know how many times the world has to mention they are laughing at us, followed by us not noticing before they realize they don't matter

I haven't been paying attention to this election but I'm willing to guess what's going on anyway: the post.

Actually for once, this statement is not correct niggerfaggot

Wow, an edgy kid who watches South Park... do your parents know, or do you have to watch it on the sly?

Name one realistic Trump policy please.

Australia..please do Analise

>protip: he can't
Also checked

This trump meme has gone too far, almost as bad as the kardashians

And we are laughing and you Eurofags incapable at dealing with your niggers and muslims (which is the same pest really)

pretty sure a pinch of biggotry is just what the world needs right about now, after years of social justice and political correctness. the world is in the toilet, maybe reversing back a bit isn't such a bad thing...just a thought.

His policy on abortion is realistic and waht I think most people would say they prefer.
ie
I don't like it when you get abortions when you don't have to also I don't want to pay for it.

ooh my...were not in Europe!! please get an education

don't worry somewhat innocent 4channers, they'll both get assassinated either way

No tax breaks for American businesses outsourcing their manufacturing overseas.

Some one must be able to point out one trump policy that is both an original thought, and has a chance of being passed into law.

I could give less than two shits about abortion, the reason I'm voting for him is to stop those shitty refugees from comming to america and shitting on this place like they did in Europe

Point still stands. I'd much rather a bigot who tells the rest of the world and their precious refugees that they can fuck off

The best candidate for presidents were removed from the running either early or through underhanded means.

Having like 10 candidates for the Republican side made it a shit show and like a reality tv extravangaza and since mostly uneducated white trash vote Republican these days, only the most ignorant and corrupt succeeded while the decent choices were bumped out of the running.

On the Democrat side, well the leaked emails have proven that they did everything they could to be bias towards Clinton and limit exposure of Bernie Sanders because he was just so obviously better than Clinton. He fucked her up in every single debate so they limited the amount of debates. While he ran a clean campaign the Clinton campaign and more or less entire "democratic" party were trying to influence the ignorant fuckheads all tied up on "lel first wimmin president of uniter states".

As such ignorance won over reason and we now have 4 presidential options that are complete garbage and two current main choices are a fucking insult to humanity.

Here is a picture of my penis

Yeah but they were saying he doesn't have any realistic policies. The abortion policy was just the first one I thought of that's super mild and realistic to literally everyone.

Deporting all the illegal immigrants

His site has had very specific policy points on it since early in the primaries. Go look for yourself, since it's unlikely you'll a) read what's presented here and b) believe it.

but, but Toilet bowls are meant to be shatted on

Bringing the corporate tax to 15%

The only good one

>I don't follow politics but I want to sound smart and also have people look at my penis
I feel bad for you but I'd let you fuck my boypussy.

No, one is a dick, the other is a cunt.

Should be easy to figure out which is witch.

The USA was built on refugees and immigrants. Literally everyone living in the country is a refugee or immigrant or a descendant of one. Why is it now suddenly not OK for people to immigrate?

Fails to realise that the amount of refugees allowed into our country will be so insignificant you won't even notice most likely. Just admit you are racist piece of shit.

So as it stands, public funds can't go to abortions. And plenty of people don't Iike elective abortion. So the only realistic policy you can site for this "revolutionary " candidate is both not an original thought, and leaving things the exactly the way they are. Wow, look at the establishment quake in their boots.

you are so fucking retarded. IT IS OKAY AS LONG AS 1) THEY DO IT LEGALLY 2) WE HAVE PROPERLY VETTED THEM AND MADE SURE THEY ARNT GOD DAMN SANDNIGGER TERRORISTS.

Bullshit.
Read about Europe and tell me how few immigrants they have you fucking moron.

The obvious response to this plan is more insourcing of dirty Mexicans. And since the wall has zero chance of being built or working that is the result.

That is quite a close summary to how we view the running race. its like watching a train wreck.

Not Amerifag, but of I was then I wouldn't vote.

Telling the world to fuck off like that will isolate us and make us more xenophobic than china resulting in world war III.

Here's some of his polcies:

1. Enact a Raegan Era tax cut to improve productivity.
2. Repeal many of the environmental regulations (and regulations as a whole) hindering business in America.
3. Sanction china as a currency manipulator and castigate them accordingly.
4. Repeal and Replace Obamacare (he should just repeal period).
5. Stronger border security by building a wall to stem the flow of immigrants and illegal drugs.
6. Put a stop in government corruption through a series of steps that would reduce the power of lobbying from special interest groups.
7. (most important) Protect the 2nd amendment.
8. Stop the flow of muslim refugees from countries like syria.
9. Cooperate with Russia to take down isis.
10. Increase the size and strength of our military.

You shifted the goal posts. you didn't say original thought the first time. That's dishonest.
I think his immigration policy is what you're looking for.

Cause those refugees weren't blowing shit up and raping women and weren't made up mostly of low IQ niggers and sang niggers who will only be able to make it through welfare.

For the first time in american history america has the chance to change everything. Trump as a president has the potential to end war in middle east, even out relations to Russia and bring back europes sovereignty. Hillary will only bring you war, and no further changes, everything will get worse.

I said realistic. The government can't even manage the ones they catch crossing now. To think we could round up 20 million people and throw them back, how ever appealing, is fantasy.

Policy 1: Piss in all libcucks faces

She promised a no fly zone over syria. She knows this will start war with Russia, she just doesn't care.

>Trump
>bigot
Pick one.

Its what happens when the crook rigs her competition, we would have a real option if not for her corruption.

You actually think they are going to let terrorists into this country? We have a better system than any country. You're just overreacting because of all the fear mongering hitleresque talk from the far right and that retard Trump.

>There taking away muh guns and it scares me cause I fight like a bitch.

You user

>guns are the most important
Some people should not breed

I'm sure you, random dude on the internet, know better than the former Secretary of State/Chief Diplomat of the USA about the consequences of a no-fly zone and aren't completely missing the point of the policy.

>calling trump a bigot
love that none of these things were ever said before he ran for prez

oh no, he stated facts, what a bigot@!!!!!!!!!!

>4. Repeal and Replace Obamacare (he should just repeal period).
Why? If you had a pre-existing condition beforehand, Obamacare is a godsend

Newsflash retard, we've already let some in. Just look at the father of Omar Mateen and mateen himself. He radicalized here. So even if they're not terrorists when they come in they will radicalize here and blow shit up with pressure cookers.

Gary Johnson is dumber than Trump, which is fairly amazing.
Jill Stein is anti-vaxx and basically a hippie science denier
Trump is a manchild with absolutely no plan for anything, has no idea what he's doing, and insults everyone will eventually get him in to hot shit seeing as he's threatened to dissolve NATO and insulted damn near every country in the world
Clinton is utterly corrupt and in the pockets of bankers and businessmen, does whatever the money tells her, touts Sanders' ideas as her own to get more votes then has a meeting with contractors and bankers telling them it's all a ruse.

That said, I'm glad you enjoy the picture

lets all go call this guy a faggot

Agree political correctness has to much oxygen in society today which i think would be better to reduce than have Bigotry. We used to respect America for its "free speach" this seems a thing of the past

That's not shifting the goal post. I asked for someone to provide a trump policy, this is not a plan of action trump came up with, and it does not set him apart from damn near anyone in the political field. So it's a really shitty example of why your revolutionary candidate is breaking the mold.

she does because thats the point of her being president. it's called the military industrial complex. War = $$$ for corporations and governments who are donating to her.

Atleast I'm not a faggot whose going to let my people get swarmed by savages like you. You would probably see a refugee rapping a woman and you wouldn't give a shit cause you are a cuck liberal who isn't worth shit in a fight.

No.
>Implying we all give a fuck about some arseholes quints on another thread

Not realistic. To pissy in the face of every liberal in the US would take more time logistically then he'd have in one term. And it will be hard to get a second if that's how he's spending his days

I'm in favor of abortions . the fewer people living, the better.

Refugee Rapper??

Well if they blow up the gay night clubs is it really that much of a loss? Well if America is made up mostly of people that think like you, then the war with IS and the middle east will NEVER end. Your policies on this matter will end up making it 100jx's worse.

Defending the Constitution is the most important thing. The Constitution is a list of basic human rights.
>Trump is a manchild with absolutely no plan for anything
That's not true.
>has no idea what he's doing
Obviously not true or he wouldn't be so successful both in business or in this election.
>and insults everyone
Why play nice with corrupt assholes?

By the time he got halfway through people would change their vote to Republican to avoid the face pissing.

>2nd term assured

>Green Party voter

Nice propaganda

His immigration policy.
If you're arguing that he's not a unique nearly third party candidate you should look at how the republicans, democrats, and media have united to try to stop him. These corrupt assholes are spooked and I've never been this proud to call myself an American.

/thread

He is defiantly unique..the question is how do you feel that the majority of the western world views both candidates as very poor choices and has little to no respect for them?

The world laughs now but they'll be crying after the result

FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH

lol true

Trump the retard that filed for bankruptcy 6 times. So many business failures its not even funny. Fails to pay his own workers with no explanation other than he didn't like the quality. Sure what a great guy you got there.

>fails to greentext
I bet you take it up the ass too, don't you?

They're not the best America has to offer. They're just the two people who managed to dupe the most voters into believing in them.

Europe and Canada are controlled by cucks. I do not care what they think.
In England right now there are posters on the street that say "stop genital mutilation!" and they don't even have the testicular fortitude to admit it's the immigrants that cut clits off.
I don't want that for my country and so I support Trump.

Not him, but seeing how biased american news is I wouldn't be surprised if people are basing their dislike of trump off of things they've seen on TV.

>get paid to do a thing
>do it wrong
>don't get paid

seems fine to me

Hillary is just like every other politician already in office. If we get her we will have most of the same policies as Obama, with very little change. But if we go with some one like Trump he will screw our country more than any president in history, worse than the Bush legacy.

7% of all births in the USA last year were to illegals.
>TFW you're being bred out of your own country because Obama and Clinton subscribe to the liberal agenda
>TFW you are outnumbered in your own country
>TFW your daughters are raped by sandniggers

You seem to forget Australasia, it is frustrating to watch these two run for presidency when clearly you had some better running mates to lead.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtQVIcxq82E

its we laugh our asses off at abbott and all his retarded policies

Other parties have united to stop him because of statements like this, not because he's some maverick unafraid to speak the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM

holy shit. i have never heard this exact same thing OP. wow so insightful. wow.

you're a fucking imbecile if you can't figure out that they are both complete shit. pull your head out of your ass

people want to elect a lady that collapses and falls and has seizures. Fucking pathetic.

Europe is a fucking joke right now.