18°C where I live lmao, that's our winter

Full remove euro mode tomorrow

-6C feels like a tropical island after -45C

>Imblying

>dew point
>26C

>pretending to be nordic
fuck off.

Hello, guys! I'm from Russia. London is a capital of Great Britain. Yeah... Am I good?

So what? Yesterday it was -17 degrees Celsius. I've walked 13 miles along the city. I smoked a couple of pipes of tobacco, drank a little liquor. Good weather - sun and frost. The day before yesterday it was -20. And today the heat -4.

>pretending to be German
okay Boris.

Isn't that low?

t. Boris

t. ronny

t. Boris

t. ronny

OH
MAH
GAWWWD

t. Boris

t. ronny

Чe y тя aнглюcик тaкoй yeбищный?
He зaбывaй, пoдлeжaщee пoтoм cкaзyeмoe
И нeльзя пpocтo чepeз тиpe пиcaть, им нaдo cтaвить

t. Boris

t. ronny

t. Boris

lol

t. ronny

Ah, German autism at its finest

t. Germ man

t. sven

t. Emu

>constant snowfall since 1 am last night
> -2 degrees

>Lose 18°C in 2 days
Jesus Australia

t. Germ man from the country of Many Germs

t. Emu from the country of many Emus

it's -8C here
meh

>Showers

No, that's very high. To give you an idea, a dew point of between 24–26 °C is rated as:
>Extremely uncomfortable, fairly oppressive

Don't worry, if it's anything like the last week in, the following Saturday and Sunday will be in the mid 30s.
Fucking retarded weather, man.

дa мнe пoхyй - я тyпo кoпиpyю яндeкc пepeвoдчик.

>Fucking retarded weather
Na it is this continent that shouldn't exist

>15°

Finnish people burn

You mean Australia?
Good luck removing that. I'd reckon central Australia could be nuked to hell and back and it would only make the spiders bigger.
Pretty shit idea living here, though.

Looks pretty comfy.
Nothing like having your wank out in the open air under the stars with a drink in hand.

I can see his Benis

That's pretty much the ideal T-shirt weather

>would
>only
>make
>the
>spiders
>bigger

Please NO

-22c yesterday
was pretty nice

15 C is max comfy level

humidity and wind speed?

Had one that big craw into the room the other night. Motherfucker was playing hide and seek by hiding behind a light and the only thing around to kill it was a bottle of scotch and a little misting fan with a bottle attachment for water.
Filled the bottle up with spirts and sprayed the bastard till it fell to the floor, making me jump like a little girl, so I smashed it with a boot. Had to really push down and twist, could feel the bastard through the boot.

Seriously fuck spiders. That huntsman was the biggest bastard I've ever seen. Gave me a near fucking heart attack when I turned on the light after walking in, effectively trapping myself in the small room with it.