Today I woke up to the sound of my mom hitting the ground...

Today I woke up to the sound of my mom hitting the ground, my dad had punched her in the head causing her to forget how it all happened. Im at the hospital right now with my mom. Hows your perfect family going Sup Forums?

So, What you gonna do?

A. Your mum caused the argument through cobstant unrelenting shit stirring
B. Your dads a cunt
Choose wisely.

I cant do anything, they wanna get a divorce but im trying to stop that

bitch needed telling twice

hope the cunt learnt from this

Pretty good until I found out from my Sup Forumsrother that our dad hit mom in the head causing her to forget how it all happened. I'm on the way to the hospital right now.

He punched her for not waking up at 10am

We've all wanted to throw a punch at a woman at some point, but only pussies actually do it. Your dad is a faggot; don't be like him when you move out.

Head trauma is no joke too man, keep an eye on your mum.

Well, if your dad is beating your mom, don't you think divorce is the best thing for her ?

>Implying that's it's not the first time it happen

Thanks for your concern bro, ill never be like that bitch

Punsh her in the face

He is not your biological father. Hence the beating. Cuckolding has consequences, nigger.

I went through the same (dad was a drunk cunt) except I ended up breaking his jaw. Right now I live with my dad in order to make sure he doesn't hurt my sisters

There are issues but we should at least try solving it before jumping the gun

Your moms no doubt been caught with nigger cock on her phone and took a swift rabbit punch to nip her filthy habit in the bud

well dont try to. let them diforce and stay with your mom. if you really like your dad you can visit him

Therapy?

Make them divorce, it could end really bad

Im not trying to sound selfish but if they get a divorce, they'll sell the house, split 50/50 and they separate and go thier own ways. Where do i go? That house is suppose to go to me after im done school, its worth million. Im not letting a million dollars just slip away, i need to think about my future too, i cant start from the bottom up right. Im suppose to take the house and take care of them

Which is why i am trying to solve the issue at hand

>grew up with a mom that abused and beat men
>new step dad every 3rd months or so
>I remember one of them needed stitches after my mom clawed his chest
>3 older siblings
>siblings would always fight
>not talking about play fighting, like actual fighting
>sister almost stabbed my brother several times
>older brother almost overdosed and died once
>mom and older brother fell down the basement stairs while fighting
>thousands of dollars worth of items destroyed becuase of fights and anger issues

I know how it is OP...

wow that's selfish indeed

youre a fucking piece of shit.

youll think about your fucking million dollar home when your dad beats your mom to death you selfish brat.

Underage Sup Forums fuck you

Thinking about that, i want my dad to go live on his own somewhere for a month or 2 and want him to realize how he cant survive without my mom or I

>he punched her for not waking up
>Knocked her out so she sleeps longer
>He punched her for not waking up
>Knocked her out so she sleeps longer

i think your dad may be retarded. If so, you may be retarded also since it is genetic.

haven't spoken or seen my mother for almost 5 years

my nieces don't know me and i don't really know them, same goes with my older brother.

dad and i barely know each other

shits cool fam

Your mom is a whore anyways... stick to your father you fucking retard
>falling for the woman are victims shit
Fucking virgin idiot.

My stepdad knocked my mother down once and was about to swing a wooden chair at her head. I was maybe 12. I grabbed a butcher knife and stood between them and said "I'll swear I'll try my best to kill you."
He said "You cant do shit to me, boy!"
But the fucker walked away.
You must be a real pussy or hate your mom.

Im sorry you went through that bro, how are you holding up

>too afraid to hit woman because of social stigma
>calls ppl who do pussies
Can you explain your thoughts there?

Yeah i guess so... that's why the fucking cunt acts like she lost her memory...

its better if they divorce
>double birthdays
>double christmas
>double thanksgiving
>mom wont get beat anymore
>dad gets dick wet
>everybody wins

like shit

got no job and I lock myself in my room all day
Been several times I've planned on running away but I never did. Everything is pretty much ok in our family now but nobody talks about our past, like it's never happened

Wow this is dark.... i guess you and your family deserve each other...wrf...

>to death
>being this retarded

xD

If i were to attack back, its not solving anything, its only going to make the situation worse, i've protected my mom enought times from him but why further escalate the situation with more violence? The issue is right infront of us, so why not solve it?

Hahah, dead parents.

Or you are a fucking autist who's talking shit.

ur worse then ur dad

The only solution is to murder them both user and hope you get away with it and collect all the monies and live happily ever after with lots of drugs and hookers.

what's it like having a mum who is so worthless that she can't leave a deadbeat.
Fuck man, your parents sound embarassing as shit.

kek

Right now im trying to finish school and get a job, once your on your feet, i suggest you dip outta there bro, its not healthy for you or your mood bro. Whats your plan, what do you plan on doing?

This morning, I beat the shit out of my wife because she never learns to shut up. She's in the hospital now, but here's hoping that she wisens up.

Now that I'm here, my day just got weird.

Hello dad.

You wont last a year in that scenario.
You need to get out there and get a job and learn some shit about money and sustainability.
You fucking cunt

Just kill yourself right now.

You are a literal piece of shit

Than* dumbass

She punched herself in the head to get you off Sup Forums

what makes you presumptuous shit think we have perfect families? once she starts remembering shit, tell her she should have made that sandwich.

Really? You'd rather get your mom punched every week? Just let them divorce, you selfish bitch

>xD

You know you have the perfect family when your son goes on Sup Forums in the hospital

Stay neet until something happens, maybe move from this place once I get enough money.
There are no job offers or anything in here, but then again I can barely walk outside of my house

Lol what is wrong with you? You sound like youre actually autistic/NEET.

Life might be scary without a silver spoon but you having to man up and take responsibility for your own life is a lot better than your parents killing eachother.

They deserve to be selfish and do what they wish to do when it comes to their own safety.

>we should at least try solving it before jumping the gun

no - you guys need to leave. people that do the shit your father is doing almost never stop cause they were usually programmed to be that way

some things are worth more than a million dollars...maybe your mother not getting her ass beat is worth more to you dont you think?

I actually tried to use Sup Forums while waiting to get bloodwork, turns out the hospitals wifi had Sup Forums blocked

My dad tried to fucking hit me with a crowbar because I apparently threw a stone at his car. FAMILY FUN TIMES!

KILL HIM YOU FUCKSHIT DICKCLIT EAT THE EYEBALLS OUT OF HIS HEAD AND CHOKE HIM WITH HIA OWN TESTICLES

OP NO! If its physical, divorce is the only option. You need to move in with your mother as well or this could easily move to you. You sound way to young to be trying to interfere. Your job is to make sure to keep going in school or work as to not add stress to you and them, but mostly you. divorce sucks but its not the end of the world.

Be thankful for your perfect family, according to OP.

its probably cause they dont want the faculty using it

It's a totally understandable concern, Op needs to think on his future too, anyone in his place would think the same thing, you moralistic hypocrites.

if he had a job instead of being such a faggot, hed be able to think about his future properly

youre just helping enable his bitchassed behavior

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU KILL HIM!!!!!! MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU YOUR SISTER'S AND EVERYOBE ELSE BY EITHER CHAINING HIM IN THE BASEMENT AND TORTURING HIM IN DLDISTURBINGLY NIGHTMAREISH WAYS UNTIL HE IS A SHATTERED SHELL OF A SUB HUMAN SHITPILE OR KILL THE FUCKING FUCKSHIT OUT OF HIM GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY WON'T ANYONE DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!!!!!

Possibly, altough it is not blocked at the target I work at lol

Grew up spoiled because my parents thought giving me toys would make it okay to treat me like a dog. I would play video games at school because I was only allowed to at home as a facade of wealth for my other relatives, and the other kids wouldn't believe me when I told them how badly my dad would beat me. I was too young to realize that he was mentally ill and too retarded to take his anger out on himself. The beatings weren't the worst part, I exaggerated those for sympathy and because I couldn't really explain what emotional abuse was at that age. I was pretty young and when the person who takes care of you is the person who's beating/berating you, it can kind of mess with your head. I was allowed to play video games but sometimes he'd burst into my room and see me playing them, he never talked to me so when he did I kind of knew to be afraid. He had this wide eyed look of anger like he could kill me unintentionally for something that really wasn't what was making him angry, it was something he'd allowed me to do that he needed as a exhaust point for his rambling venting. After a while the beating stop, they still treated me like a dog though, if I didn't roll over, I was treated like shit, if I did I would be rewarded for my actions for five minutes and sent back to my cage until they were ready to go for a walk.

Why can't white ppl just be fucking normal?

shoulda made her a fucking sammich

let them go their seperate ways op. I first called the cops on my dad for beating the living shit out of my stepmom at 7 years old. dad beat the crap out of me for years until I got put in a group home at 16. now that I'm 50 I've lived through 43 yrs of a massively dysfuntional family. all thanks to my 71 y/o dad who still won't admit he did anything wrong. dude's a fucking asshole!

The problem isn't get a job, any retard can get a shit job and live a miserable shit life, the problem is lose one house who worth A MILLION DOLLARS.

>ur worse then your dad fucks your sister

Yeah. Why can't white people be niggers instead?

underaged post

>my dad had punched her in the head causing her to forget how it all happened.
Your dad is a superhero, and you should ask him to mentor you.

forgot to add - dad never drank, just a pure violent fuck. thought about, and came close to, killing him many times.

That's kind of messed up if you're not a troll. Abuse breeds abuse, don't turn into them, leave this place better than you found it.

Agreed.

As a only child with devorced parents I can confirm

way to be a pussy and not defend your mom faggot

Everyones selfish when theres a million dosh on the line yo

If you had a million dollars and you saw it slipping away, wouldnt u try to get it back?? Its more than just the money you piece of shit, this about my future. My parents plan was to give me the house when im married, they'll live with me and my wife as i take care of em. They've been married 35 years and just because shit just recently got bad, you're gonna end it?? No fuck you, ima fucking solve the issue before jumping the gun

>beat up stepmom when she was 7 years old
>fuck I hate sandniggers

your dad needs to give you one of those beatings for being such a massive cocksucking faggot

That's not even cool man, some people in this thread have tried to stand between their parents fighting for as long as they can remember

Thanks for understanding bro

Seriously OP, don't try and stop your mom from ending an abusive relationship.

My parents got divorced when I was in my later teens. It sucked, but it was better than if they had stayed together.

People that can't get along, can't stay married. It's better that they separate.

no subtext here.

you're going to be selling that house to pay for all the therapy you're gonna go through, fucking idiot

>until something happens
Don't make this mistake user. Pick up the phone and call places to try and find a job. Nothing will magically fall into your lap.

You could be out of there and have your own place within the month, not saying it'd be easy but you would be gone.

Plus having job means you don't have to be around that shit and its a good distraction. More money for weed, vidya, comfy shit.

How about he just leaves and pays alimony and if applicable, child support?
If they wanted to later, you know they can always get back together.

But that probably won't happen. OP, for the sake of your mom, and you probably, your parents need to get divorced.

Also if your dad kinda sounds like a prick. No offense.

How old are you dude? Your parents are breaking up so you're gonna start crying? You would actually feel more comfortable with your mom being abused than your parents being single? No one's this dense.

Lmao you need to shut the fuck up for real. The only reason you actually care about your mom being fucking BEATEN is because it might result in you not getting your cushy free house when they divorce. You are a literal fucking sociopath and I hope your house fucking burns down. How can you not fucking defend your mom after this? What's wrong with you? Fucking kill yourself for real.

Why the fuck do you stop this divorce you selfish piece of shit? Also, kick your dad's ass. He deserves to get sent to the hospital with a flat line. Not because your mom is a female, but because he's a piece of shit hitting the person he supposedly loves. You're a piece of shit user, fuck you.

Op, sometimes life will put you in a position where you must choose between do the "right thing" or take the money.
So my advice is, if is not illegal and if doesn't present a risk to your life, always choose the money.

The best thing you can hope for is your dad beats your mom to death and goes to prison for life or gets death penalty. That way you will inherit the house and the million dollars. My advice is become great friends with your dad and constantly point out all her faults until this happens. Then hot shot your brother with heroin til he ODs then you can have all the money. Gods speed user friend

While I understand this is a concern for OP... he's doing it the wrong (and horribly selfish) way.

He needs to make sure that his mom takes the house in the divorce. Get a lawyer on that shit. Since his dad is a violent douchebag it sounds like, any lawyer should have an easy time making this happen.

Basically, OP and mom get to stay in house, dad gets fucked over and has to live in apartment or whatever the rest of his life while working and paying alimony to mom; and thus to OP.

OP, learn2divorce scam.

Your kind of a pussy. I popped my dad's left eye (literally) for less than that.