Can I run battlefield one on this setup?

Can I run battlefield one on this setup?

rochester.craigslist.org/sys/5838877821.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/523xme/19_pc_builds_in_100_increments/
rochester.craigslist.org/sys/5838877821.html
pcpartpicker.com/list/dyFVYr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My guess you can on low to medium. Would be better to know what kind of i7

Should run smoothly on low, have some drops on medium. EA announced some tweaks beggining of November so it should be just fine.

That computer is not even worth 200 dollars dude. Buy a fucking PS4 or something. Better yet, build a computer yourself.

Are you trolling me? Why isn't this worth 200 dollars? Like would I be ripping myself off if I bought this for 800-900?

i paid 1k for a gtx 680 and intel 3770k with ssd >.< this is stupd

wouldn't even be funny how fucked in the ass you are if you actually bought that computer for 900 dollars.

You can buy preowned GTX 970s for 250 dollars right now. Build your own midend i5 computer for like 600 dollars with that and you've got yourself a computer that is 10 times better than some 6 year old dell with a gt 720.

gt 720 and unspecified i7, likely o a first gen one?

No, you can't run it on that.

plus, a thousand fucking dollars? WHAT??????

For that price you can build a pc that will max everything, shit.

all of these are better than that

reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/523xme/19_pc_builds_in_100_increments/

I don't really have the time or energy to build my own pc. What site can I use to do it for me that won't fuck me in the ass that hard?
Can you guys suggest me a build for 1000 dollars so I can run current gen games

Ok I get this pc is shit for 1000. Put it comes with the monitors, keyboard and mouse + I can upgrade it. He said OBO. How much should I offer/ how much would it be worth it for me to buy this thing?

its worth like $150 man

and no, you can't upgrade it. you'd need to buy a new motherboard, new ram, new powersupply, new everything. don't buy this computer.

>I don't really have the time or energy

you don't have 3 hours to save hundreds of dollars?

shit if you're near seattle ill build the damn thing

if u don't have time or energy to build your own computer or buy one from actual fucking retailers who sell gaming PCs then you shouldn't own a fucking gaming PC. you obviously have no clue about PC components so do yourself a favor and just buy a console, that way you won't get completely ripped off and you'll only spend maybe 250 dollars if u go for a preowned ps4. 400 for a new one.

Pretty much this.

>1000%
>gt720

get outta here gypsies.

You can find a local 15yr old to put it together for you if it seems like such a hassle :)

Its a giant lego set, watch a youtube video, dedicate an evening to it, its easy

300 bucks. TOPS. thats the price of a dirt quailty pc from wallmart.

I need a desktop for multiple reasons and gaming is just one of them. I also need a gaming rig for playing very fast lagless netplay Smash Bros Melee online. I am willing to use a pc build site or learn how to build in the near future I just super busy right now in my life

>rochester.craigslist.org/sys/5838877821.html

You can build a really good pc for $1,000. That PC is very old school and over priced. Avoid it.

>$1000
Lolno. Go on PC part picker and look around to compare prices. Build your own. Whatever you do, don't listen to the assholes telling you to buy a console. A PC can handle work and play. It's also easy to fix/upgrade. Consoles are expensive memes and the multiplayer is 90% children.

>GeForce 720

>GT 720
>$1000
You can't get a topper kek than this.

dont waste your money find something better

Not worth 1k OP!

For 1k you can build a really good rig... Especially compared to what theyre selling.

Also: If you arent going to listen to a bunch of neck-beard pc wizards who spends hours on their pc daily then dont even make a thread. You can go with a cuck company like ibuypower and they will make you a better pc for cheaper. Seriously just build your own. With a 1k budget youll be able to game for years to come.

Take your money and Build your own. Will be cheaper and run any game at high

Not worth $1k. I could build a new 6 core machine with a GTX 1060, a decent mobo, 64GB of RAM, and a top of the like M.2 for around $1500. In a good case.

no. i had the same PC. built a new better one for about the same cost. just build your own faggot.

>64 gigs of RAM

yeah let's just spend half the budget on one of the least essential components of the whole computer.

OP here. I want to build my own. Recommend me parts/case to buy and I will buy in the next two days and build asap. My budget is 1000.

here OP. feel free to change the colors and hardware around a bit. pcpartpicker.com/list/dyFVYr

$250 is not half the budget, faggot. That'd be 1/6 of the budget. And it's well worth it because you can partition part of your RAM as a HDD now, which means you can set up half that RAM to boot your system in about 2 seconds. RAM is cheap, so there no reason not to buy a good amount upfront.

oops it looks like the ram only has one stick on there. dont forget to add another stick. (you really dont need more than 16gb of ram. i had 64 on my prebuilt and it was overkill.)

>pcpartpicker.com/list/dyFVYr
If you're stuck on a $1k budget, don't go with a GTX 1070. The 1060 is only 20% lower on benchmarks and costs a bit over half the price. A better case and cooling options would give you better performance overall.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/dyFVYr
Thanks user.

Does anyone else agree with this? Sorry just need some validation from other anons that this is worth it buy.

Hi, u know some programs to menagment networks? i wana crush something xD

>tfw intel/nvidia autists say no
>tfw amd processors and vgas from 2011 can run it
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid.

Is it worth it too build for 600-800? I want to run battlefield one but I am using my school money for this. Is it possible to buy what I want to run for this price range? Also if I buy something for this price range is it possible to upgrade it more in the spring when I have more cash coming in?

Recommended builds for this price range? Thanks anons I know I'm a noob.

Sup Forums will probably spoon feed you

OP here again. Can you guys recommend me the best monitor/keyboard/mouse for the cheapest price? I am trying to play lagless SSBM netplay.
Btw can I use an ethernet port with this build?

So someone who is already on a budget should spend 250 just so they can boot their system in 2 sec? I don't know, but I think they'd prefer it if they spent all that money on a good fucking GPU/CPU combo instead you retard.

>that
I know you can run Call of Duty: World At War with that setup.

Things that are impractical to upgrade:
>mobo, as everything revolves around it and the compatibilities
>cpu, since it costs so much for a decent one
>case, since it's a waste of money to do so
>PSU

So-so upgrades:
>Graphics-- eventually you'll need an upgrade anyway, but you want something decent to start

Things that can be upgraded later:
>RAM, just make sure you have a good upgrade path-- basically just double the same RAM as you start with by filling more slots
>SSD, start with a cheap HDD then get an M.2 once you have the cash later

Things not to ignore:
>cooling. you can get awesome components, but they will run like shit if your cooling sucks
>overclocking. if your setup is good, you can get more out of cheaper components. with the right mobo.

>buying a used computer

nigga wut are you doing

>gt 720

don't get that piece of shit also it's a dell so you are gonna have to change 90% of the parts

Can you please recommend me a build for around 800 dollars that I can play battlefield one without problems with?

Just buy a console you filthy peasant

>CPU cooler
>100$ mobo
>seagate
>one stick of ram and even further you recommend him to get 16 ( are you actually retarded? )
>100$ case

do you not get the concept of a budget build?

OP just go here and try not to hurt yourself logicalincrements.com

You need AMD Sempron 3000+ OP with at least 1Go RAM and maybe some hard drives inside trust me I am a computer nerd

not him but get an
i5 $200
8gb ram $50
1tb hdd $50
psu $50
gtx 1060 or rx 480 $200
mobo $60

boom $600ish

Go to TOMSHARDWARE you fucking idiot. 800 is more than enough for a great rig thatll play anything at 1080p.

not worth $1000

Go to ALDI that's the best place for computers

>rochester.craigslist.org/sys/5838877821.html
That is one of the biggest pieces of shit I have ever seen anyone who pays for this is getting so raped they deserve to die.

>on a budget
OP hadn't said he was limited to $1k yet, I was just saying he could get something amazing for 50% more instead of the sub-par cl computer. Obviously 25%of the budget on RAM would be a bad choice.

>RAM
>least essential components
This shows how little you know about computers. Almost all games are multi-threaded now, which means any quad core is basically going to benchmark similarly to any same-generation quad core-- the frequency doesn't matter as much as the number of cores anymore. While RAM is inherently limiting, if you don't have enough. Most programs (especially games) now limit their processing based on available RAM, so all your shit slows down if you don't have enough. Should he get 64GB on that budget? No. But I'd certainly get 32GB for the $125 that it'll cost me.

>GPU/CPU combo
He's stuck in the GTX 1060 range for cards anyway. There's no way he'll be able to shell out 50% more to get the next card up. Same with processors-- he's not going to be able to get an unlocked i7, so a major improvement in CPU speed is not on the table.

>around 800
honestly, I'd save up more money and get something that'll last you awhile. Bump that up to $1200-1500 and you've got a badass system that'll last you 6-7 years with one graphics upgrade down the line.

I don't have a job and just have my school money. I can't wait to get a computer

get your fat ass up and get a job

Now is a bad time to buy anyways. Wait a month