Sup Sup Forums - I OD'd on heroin last night. ask me anything. also general drug thread

sup Sup Forums - I OD'd on heroin last night. ask me anything. also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

drugfree.org/new-data-show-millions-of-americans-with-alcohol-and-drug-addiction-could-benefit-from-health-care-r/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why overdose ?

How did you go about scoring your first sac of H?

i did the smallest amount cuz my dealer warned me. but i also took 3mg Kpins so thats prolly what did me in

like 3 years back a friend introduced me. you know that story

Why would I want to ask a retard anything?

Go get some help and get the fuck off that shit. My friends brother just fucking overdosed and died two days ago. Do it for yourself, and your friends and family you fucking asshole.

plz dont do drugs thanx

mostly i gotta do it for my friends/family, which they say don't do-do it for yourself. but it doesn't matter to me if I die, I just don't wanna hurt them

Are you clucking for another hit ?

you're being a needy attention whore addict. fuck off and die.

well i still have the bag that took me out, doing it right now actually

What drugs did you do before heroine?(if any)

Good, one less junky means more drugs for me.

Fucking respect bro Im proud of you.

that day I was on adderall, kpins, and alcohol. i'm usually just a drunk but will take anything

thx

Listen Sup Forumsro, I've been there. When you finally get clean and get your shit together, you'll feel stupid that you even went down this road in the first place. You won't get any judgment from me, I'm just suggesting that you at least give recovery a chance (minus meetings, meetings are fucking stupid). You're worth it, man, and life has more to offer you than you realize.

good, kill yourself so we have one less rat to take care of on the tax payers dime

How long do you think you could go without doing any drugs?

thanks man. I'm not actually addicted to dope. I'll do it week on/week off type thing. Used to go to meetings and yeah they are stupid. If I don't need to detox, what kind of help should I get?

i went 6 days when I first started AA.

you remind me of the honey badger that is eating a snake and keels over foaming at the mouth and convulsing. He comes round and just gets back up shakes it off n finishes his meal.

Shit is expensive, i bet he atlest works part time... Maybe?

I would personally at least try some sort of intensive outpatient program with a psychiatrist, therapist, and group therapy. Just learning more about the psychology and neurology behind the nature of addiction, while talking to other people who are in the same boat as you, can really work wonders if you go in with the right attitude.

What was it like in the time when you died, what do you remember. Explain story pls

I'm not op but no I don't work I steal to feed my habit so basically folks like you keep me going.

that sounds good man I'll look into it

How easy would it be to become addicted to drugs like cocaine or heroin

easy enough a retard like OP could do it.

Dude it's really easy. I mean I know only 10% of people only get addicted, but that shit hits your dopamine receptors like a freight train. So pretty much if you have the propensity to become addicted to stuff, you're almost guaranteed to get hooked.

[citation needed]

Not to throw stones in glass houses, but I hope you don't expect sympathy when you kick the bucket. You know that shit is probably laced with fentatyl and will kill you deader than a doornail, right?

Seriously, man? Why can't you just Google it. Don't worry, fucking Dr. Eric will use the search engine for you.

“Drug use is on the rise in this country and 23.5 million Americans are addicted to alcohol and drugs. That's approximately one in every 10 Americans over the age of 12 – roughly equal to the entire population of Texas. But only 11 percent of those with an addiction receive treatment.Sep 28, 2010

drugfree.org/new-data-show-millions-of-americans-with-alcohol-and-drug-addiction-could-benefit-from-health-care-r/

There you go, faggot.

op ded. bye op

are you in new england? i need a hookup

also, was it really just heroin or did you OD on fentanyl

over dosed on the mix of H and Xans many times.
also wrecked many cars on bars and alcohol.
been sober for almost 6 months. other than weed. at first i didnt do it for myself, but then i got my mind back, it was cool when the depression went away, 10/10

508 area here, got percs and pandas

Come to Connecticut. We got junkies dying left and right here. You'll fit right in!