>down syndrome edition

i think you mean fetal alcohol syndrome

Lets talk about dove.

stop posting that beached whale you fat enabler

Dat Elle Ass

Alright.
What you wanna talk about?

fuck you faggot

>emmma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

requesting celebs with sexy feet

I want to talk about how sexy she is.

here we go

This is from last thread.

Anyone know who this is?

Unzips

Got ya.

I'm sorry, you prefer dicks?

jessica alba

She is pretty sexy.
Her tits.
Her lips.
Her feet.
Perfect.

She was fucking good in the neon demon.

he said "celebs"

Daddario Mate

Shhhh.

Some of the best feet. Im not even a footfag but i would fuck them, worship them, suck the toes, lick her soles etc. etc.

alexandra daddario.
god-tier eyes and tits

the lewdest

sick of dove tbh

no i fucking love ariel

Pretty sexy? I think she looks like a fuckdoll. If those lucy liu robots from futurama were real i would give up my marriage for a 18 year old dove version.

In that case...

I prefer the qt Dovey.

Damn..... Would worship

MOAR
best fap

Diamonds

M-My mistress Jessica Alba h-h-has just finished p-plowing 8 knee dr-drops into the s-small of my back saying every g-g-good thing comes with a pinch of vinegar... So when I-I r-received her as m-my life mate I shouldn't expect it to b-be all wine and r-roses... She s-says I must d-deal with all aspects of her l-l-life and it just so happens she l-l-likes to take out her secret desires a-a-and frustrations s-s-sometimes... She s-said when she's stretching m-my back it's done out of love f-for she would never think o-of d-doing these things to a complete s-s-stranger and someone she doesn't c-care about... I s-s-should f-f-feel blessed and lucky as she is sitting on my back with an excruciating chin lock on my h-head, pulling with all her m-m-might til I f-feel my back is about to sn-snap in two... I-It d-doesn't feel g-great b-but I-I believe h-her sincerity and a-am glad t-to accommodate h-her lady-like savages...

why havent u killed urself yet marinafag?

no one will miss you

please no traps

Wanna worship Ryry's feet..

alexandra daddario

>fat ugly dwarf with butchered tits

no thanks

I was so surprised at how great her boobs were when I finally saw them.
More, please.

fag user is gay as fuck.

I can feel her sucking out my soul

Na ariana grande feet r much better

crushin hard fam

Would worship them both.