Post your cunts immigration map

Post your cunts immigration map

pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=US&date=2015

unfortunately, I'm to lazy, but still bump

I don't get why people choose to live here

NIGEL'D

Okay, apparently Russians make up third biggiest diaspora in the world. Where do they all live?

Ex-soviet cunts in central asia and eastern europe
Also israel and germany I think

Just fuck our shit up.

i wonder why indians dont go to france? is it because they already speak english so they go to english speaking countries?

J U S T

Nothing surprising

>Paraguay
>Bolivia

it's just too fucking late to build a wall

Especially I crazy from decision of 140,000 Germans

your english is a little off

>it's just too fucking late to build a wall
I don't want to get depressed.I wont even look at those.I imagine like 2 million sucas,1 million Rumanians,1 million Moroccans and the rest being mostly eastern Euros,brits and some nigs

What's are sucas

Sudacas*

My Hohols brothers...

>10% of the population are immigrants

seriously?
that's like Sweden tier

>Switzerland
>Bosnia

>10% of the population are immigrants
That is the OCDE average.Also most are EU migrants which you can't really do anything about them as they can stay here as much as they wish.But yeah we have too many due our goverment handind spanish nationalities to a bunch of Argentinian,Colombians,Venezuelans and Uruguayans we wuzers

Yeah, that's it. And they often already have contacts in English speaking countries, either family or friends. So thankfully it's a self-perpetuating cycle: since the Indian community here is small, it doesn't grow much. The few we get often come from our former part of India, Pondicherry.

A long time ago an Indian asked about my last name since he noticed it was French then he started speaking to me in French, it was quite weird tbqh. Maybe he was from there

Sweden is 15-20%

Yeah, things in Russia are that BAD

>of a country of 26m, 6m are foreigners

based AMERINDIANS

lol argies hardly immigrate to other countries
you're lucky that we are one of the latino countries, if not the latino country with the smallest percentage of citizens living abroad.

there's 250k living in Spain though, that's a lot.

>lol argies hardly immigrate to other countries
There are 250k in Spain,plus the ones with Spanish passport that declare themselves Spaniards and the ones with Italian passport that declare themselves Italian (this happens don't ask me why).There are around 300k-400k Argentinians in Spain.The same thing happens with Venezuelans,Colombians and Uruguayans

Where do I start?

What's wrong with Germoneys, why do they move from a progressive, developed, civilized, 1st world country to this depressive postcommie shithole

>plus the ones with Spanish passport that declare themselves Spaniards
that's not how you count immigrants, it's foreigners + foreign born citizens, that's the 250k you've got.
all the ones born here are accounted for.

There are so many niggers and gypos living here who don't get counted in these statistics it's not even funny

>that's not how you count immigrants
In Spain people are free to declare their nationality of origin and it is recorded as such in the archives.Most of our Italians are in reality Argentinians

There are near 100,000 born Spain-born people in Argentina.

The ones with Spanish passport are because this country opened its doors to millions of your starving citizens you couldn't even look after, now deal with the consecuences.
It's basically the same thing that happened 100 years ago except that now you're on the receiving end.

i'm coming home my brother

nah, you're wrong, but whatever, it's not like I give a fuck.

>There are near 100,000 born Spain-born people in Argentina.
what's your point?

>what's your point?
that gallegos don't get to complain about us.

>immigrating to another country

cuckold-tier

better than the trash you get from bolivia and paraguay

>Xoxols this low
There were more than 2kk of Ukrops here last year. I would doubt it if there were less than 1 milion of them here.

He's a Russian in disguise

My map is more accurate

I'd rather not receive any more bolivians, paraguayans nor spaniards tbqh

My Hohol brothers...

>The ones with Spanish passport are because this country opened its doors to millions of your starving citizens you couldn't even look after, now deal with the consecuences.
>It's basically the same thing that happened 100 years ago except that now you're on the receiving end.
Argentina es un país artificial y vacío.Hecho para gente débil,maricones y cobardes.Nuestra nación tiene 8000 años de historia y una cultura milenaria.Los sudacas no teneís derecho a habitar nuestras tierras ancestrales y destruir nuestra ancestral cultura ya que solo son hacienda de los españoles.

Retarded colors

Red, white, green
Our flag!

t. Pietro Mamani

Wtf is with peruvians they are all over the world

llevate los 100,000 ciudadanos nacidos en españa que hay acá y nosotros nos traemos de vuelta los argentinos en tu pais de mierda.
me parece justo.

igual nunca vas a poder negar que le dimos comida, techo y trabajo millones de tus compatriotas cuando ustedes se revolcaban en la mugre no hace mucho tiempo atrás

>also Israel

This. I think the majority of the Ashkenazis there are just Russian diaspora.

Whole world besides Africa or other shit like Canada.

you come across the occasional russian in australia. my grandfather used to go to the russian bookshops in sydney for books in russian language.

Un Argentino on un pasaporte Español no es Español.

>Germany and Britain

Odd. Must be retirees?

>China
>India
?

Maybe Volga Germans returning