I fucked this guy's wife and now he wants to kill me, what should I do?

I fucked this guy's wife and now he wants to kill me, what should I do?

link his facebook so i can find his dad and fuck him yes im male

get what you deserve

Rub your balls through his thick, luxurious eyebrows.

He looks like that character from Team America who went undercover in a dirkadirka group by glueing pubes to his face.

you obviously want a fucking medal, OP is still a fag.

Post her nudes...

fuck his wife again?

Fuck her again and die. duh.

Fuck him too

This guy name is 'Pirula' and have a YT channel with the same name (br)

finish his unibrow

Look at that cat's face. This guy does things to that kitty when the wife ain't around.

I fail to understand why the husband in this situation doesnt simply get a lawyer and file for divorce on the grounds of unfaithfulness.
Honestly thats all i will do if my wife cheated on me. Why worry about the actions of others when they are completely beyond your control?
Furthermore as the guy that fucked his wife, you did nothing wrong to him, as you made no promise and have no relation to him. The wife is in the wrong. Why would he want to kill you?

Post her tits

Remind me precisely why I'm supposed to give a shit about your imminent death...

That's your OP

Nice bait

Tell him to act like less of a barbarian than he looks.

sew his mono-brow together. make it authentic so he doesn't look like a mono-brow hipster

That is a Brazilian youyuber. Stop tying user.

fucks wrong with that cat's nose

>youyouber
kek, sorry, YouTuber.

get

fuck him next

Pirula, pichula, pinto?

Worst bait I have seen in a long time.

roll

Thom araya ?8

É o pirula seu br viado

Because it allows him to redirect his anger at the betrayal of his wife -- whom he loves -- to OP. He can't quench his anger, but he can refocus it on someone he doesn't give a shit about.

That is why.

Relaxa nego, deve ser algum defensor do Nando tentando fazer polemica.

nice

fuck her again

He's not going to do shit. They never do. They call you and harass you, make empty threats, sometimes the real crazy ones will come by your work and make a scene... but I've never had a death threat with the follow through. Obviously I'm still here typing this. I fucked a friends wife when he was in Afghanistan and he said he was going to kill me. 2 years later and probably 50 other guys she's fucked behind his back and me and him a friends again now. He says I did him a favor but he was too blind to realize. I atleast had the decency to tell him that his wife was fucking people including me.

You can uncheck his wife

It is a bait, don't try this hard.

fuck his cat

he also looks a bit like adam goldberg in friends. was chandlers new crazy roomate

Dubs beat me to it. Keep fucking her.

shave his eyebrows off and fuck his anus with a steel rod

He's pretty handsome OP

faggot

you fucked Russel Brand's wife? Way to go bro! Punch him in the face for me when you next see him.

he is a cheeky little buggar