In-N-Out is overrated. It's not bad by any means, but it doesn't really stand out from other fast food places either...

In-N-Out is overrated. It's not bad by any means, but it doesn't really stand out from other fast food places either. Anyone who disagrees is just a butthurt Californian faggot.

It's all subjective. Some people LOVE the taste of a frozen hamburger patty grilled. In n Out doesn't use frozen anything. To me, it's like a really good burger at a picnic. They cut up a potato, drop it in the fryer, then onto your try. Seriously, you can't get fresher than that.

All that said, there's times I need a grease ^ cheese fix and get a bunch of McDs double cheeseburgers. But, whenever I'm in California, I have to get some In n Out.

It's a damn good meal for less than half of what you'd pay anywhere else.

just left ca fo Va.
In and Out is good the burger is normal not extroadinary.
its the whole experience and the fact that it is set up like 1948.

I will never understand why a place where most of the items it sells is on a "secret menu" gets so much business. I tell myself its marketing. First time I tried it I was so upset at how much it was hyped. It was something I could have legitimately made at home myself.

10/10 I'd rather have a wendy's baconator over any burger they sell at In-n-Out.

I live in Florida sadly, never had in-n-out

It was very, very good in its early days. It's been resting on its laurels for the last twenty years though.

Wendys? Seriously, they pre-cook their burgers and keep them hot on a steam table. Hot & Juicy? More like soggy and greasy.

>It was something I could have legitimately made at home myself
Isn't that the best part? Fresh ingredients that you would use in your own kitchen? Far better than the shit ingredients they use at other fast food joints.

Still better than in and out.

youre a butthurt california faget

agreed. Fiveguys, Whataburger, Wendy's better than In and Out.

Describe it however you want but it has flavor. I've been to multiple In-n-out locations between cali and nevada because I was hoping for something different plus people I hanged with liked the place and the burger had no flavor. None.

that's a butthurt So-Cal faggot to you

Something I can make at home that isn't expensive af. I'll spend a fuck ton of money on food so don't think I'm cheap. The amount of food and flavor you get for the price isn't worth it imho.

American food is shit.

I'd take a guess that those who like McWendyKing are the same folk who order steaks "well done".

Nah.

Those are the type of people who like their steaks medium-well and seasoned. They like flavor outside of overhyped and overpriced crap.

NorCal fag here. In-n-out is mediocre.

>Fiveguys
Fucking awful

t. A butt mad californiafag

Whataburger is the superior regional burger chain

in and out is for niggers only

Best quality ingredients at the right price for the right portion.

Some times I don't want to spend $10+ at 5 guys for 1500 calories worth of burger and fries.

In N Out is cheap as fuck. It's about the same price as buying the ingredients themselves. What the fuck are you even talking about?

>In N Out
>picnic
Ye

For the amount and quality of food you get there the whole menu should be a $1 menu.

When mommy stops buying your groceries you'll learn what food really costs.

Burger King is the best fast food burger. That is indisputable.

Getting all butthurt that someone isn't circle jerking with you over your favorite fast food joint?

sad

Who's butthurt, friendo?

Sounds like you are though.

Seriously, this. I was blown away when I first really tried buying decent food for myself. Fruits are a fucking luxury. So glad I finally have a half decent job.

I'm just saying I think the food is overhyped shit and not worth the money. No butthurt here friendo.

This is the only acceptable answer

White Castle anyone?