Muslim hate thread. Specifically migramts. Fill my folder famalams

Muslim hate thread. Specifically migramts. Fill my folder famalams.

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/18116-new-swedish-law-criminalizes-anti-immigration-internet-speech
pamelageller.com/2014/04/sharia-sweden-new-law-criminalizes-criticism-islam.html/
breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/
pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html#ixzz3xLbEn6od
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you then? Are you Jewish?

he is a faggot

Im upside down

Kill yourself Jewish fuck

Muslim hate /thread
>What are you then?

kys

Liberal cockags

I fucking hate pakis

Can we get an Op hate thread

Cocktard

You're the reason Shillarys gonna win.

You americans are way more upset about the selection than you ever were about 9/11. 3000 innocent americans are murdered? no big deal. a businessman/tv star runs for office? I AM FUCKING OUTRAGED!!!!!1!! i hope your stupid country collapse into a hellish third-world police state and you all die inside massive prison camps.

jelly euro muslim cock sucking nigger faggot

>american
Wrong, user. Still waiting for muslim hate.

sad american detected. upset that your jobs were all given to stinky foreigners and all the white women are having kids with niggers? it's okay though. your preferred presidential candidate will make everything better. hopefully by ending your miserable existence via nuclear war with russia.

So, are you Israeli?

No. Not American, Euro or middle east.

people can easily make reasonably long list as to why they hate Islam, or leftists that enable them. But, why hate the jews?

Reminder: this is an invasion, not a migration.

this is true true true true

Reminder that over 50% of the world's 1.6 billion muslims are inbred.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.122/sweden-passes-law-to-criminalize-any-criticism-of-immigration.html

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/18116-new-swedish-law-criminalizes-anti-immigration-internet-speech

people can easily make reasonably long list as to why they hate jews. are you of god's chosen people yourself?

In response to the invasion, native Swedish teens are killing themselves at alarming rates. And can you blame them? Their parents are giving away their ancestral homeland to literal savages.

Of the 162,000 migrants Sweden took last year, less than 500 got jobs. Not a typo. 500.

pamelageller.com/2014/04/sharia-sweden-new-law-criminalizes-criticism-islam.html/

Future Doctors And Engineers? 65 Per Cent Of Syrian Refugees Can’t Even Read Or Write, Claims Academic >breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/future-doctors-engineers-65-per-cent-syrian-refugees-cant-even-read-write-claims-academic/

This is only an insult to Islam and modern Christianity who would religiously make fun of gays and lesbians.

pewforum.org/files/2013/04/worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-full-report.pdf

Of course! we must blame the victims! It's always like this at nude beaches, right?

>3000 innocent americans are murdered?
not 3000 and not all were american, spastic

What are the little things crawling around on the Jihadist

hey, don't prop up Hindus like this. We weren't being oppressed by Muslims, the British pit us against each other after we lived in harmony for thousands of years.

Studies have shown that upwards of 72% of migrants claiming asylum as unaccompanied minors are in fact adults.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html#ixzz3xLbEn6od

>hey, don't prop up Hindus like this.
?

so...you think muslims don't cause issue to the polytheists?

Leave this guy alone. He's actually an incredibly talented artist; just because its makeup (another form of, essentially, paint) doesn't make it worthy of insult.

that's an invasion. user out

Looks like nostradamus was right

"a mass exodus from the middle east"

"beware the enemy from within"

"he went to jihad's!"

Yeah. A lot of the culture is very backwards, but there isn't any issue with Islam itself. You ever actually read the Qu'ran? The Bible is worse in some scriptures; it's pretty wild.

I don't think you know what happened to american and global air safety laws after 9/11

>but there isn't any issue with Islam itself.

fuck off

Yes, I spent much more time in the bible than the Qu'ran, but I'm getting a good feel for the Qu'ran these days.

The bible has a new testament that has everyone chilling out and waiting for the super hero jesus to return, kill all the bad people.

the Qu'ran really doesn't have this "luxury"

if you think this is true you're a complete idiot