The Browns

i'm a cleveland browns fan and i can't explain why. what are some reasons i can give people, when they ask, why i am a browns fan

You're a masochist

Dad's a browns fan, so that's mine.
Masochism maybe?

RGIII is going to tank or what?

Just tell people the truth. You're a faggot.

I love the Browns too, but I'm from Cleveland. It's a religion here. The unofficial last line of the Pledge of Aligiance and the Our Father is "and also Go Browns." I live here, what's your excuse?

I know that feel as an Arsenal fan/LA Galaxy fan.

>Browns fan looking for pity points

Oh wow never seen this before.

>i like the color brown, okay?

>tfw I live in NC
>tfw born in Baltimore
>Tfw still a Browns/Indians/Cavs fan

What is wrong with me Sup Forums?

Northeast Ohio is comfy as fuck, I haven't lived there in several years but it still feels like home when I go back

Just say Cleveland rocks and leave it at that

There's something to be said about continuing the long walk and supporting a team through thick and thicker.

I live in Boardman and it's 50:50 Browns-Steelers here. Used to be all Browns until '97.

Until recently, only old farts wore Browns gear. Guys that remembered '64 and before when they were the best dynasty in NFL history. Nowadays you see a lot more people under 40 wearing it.

>CUZ ME LIKE DA HOME TEEM

Just use this caveman logic bro. No matter if they hire a 12 year old for a coach, and put an 8 year old in at QB.

Just ME LIKE DA HOME TEEM over and over.

He's Canadian

Best looking helmet in the NFL

>cavs
>sad feels

u wot m8

we champions now

Low iq car salesman that needs ammo to pity customers into buying rusty shit boxes.

It's the only feelsy hug one i had

meant to quote

I'm a burrs fan but I always will have a soft spot for the Browns, despite how much of a cluster fuck they are