Help me. My girlfriend just said she needed a break and im not sure if shes coming back. What do i do?

Help me. My girlfriend just said she needed a break and im not sure if shes coming back. What do i do?

How about you move on.

its simple, "break" means shes bored and wants to fuck other people, move on, don't fall into her drama and make more drama.

kurusu

Stalk her

Fuck bitches get money

Sorry. That's female for "I want to be stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey by other men"

Ask for sex one last time

Plow that shit like Christmas snow

this unfortunately

The farthest ive ever gotten is head

Well you're beta as fuck. Neck yourself

Are you twelve or something? Giving head is how a Woman sizes you up.

You mean to say you've never pleasured her? Then why are you surprised that she's running away to get, as so eloquently put it, stuffed like a turkey?

Shes virgin and afraid of going full on

Ive made her orgasm every time weve had interactions

Kill yourself then she will see the error of her ways.

anyone else tried throwing the baby penguin off the cliff in this game?

Always Sup Forumsro

Interactions?
Like shaking hands, or grocery shopping?

how old?

Murder Suicide. Sounds like the only option.

Oral, rubbing her clit, etc

>Help me. My girlfriend just said she needed a break and im not sure if shes coming back. What do i do?

Break her off a piece of that

KIT

KAT

BAR !

Move on. She's already fucking other people

just break up
if you agree to a break she ill fuck other guys guranteed but if you do anyhting with another girl she will get pissed
if you get back together she will cheat on you, break up with you for (insert random reason that didnt exist before break) or stay with you because she is now preggo or has std and since you waited that means youll put up with her shit
so just end it and go fuck other girls. or guys if you want

/thread

when a girl says she needs a "break". It means shes garnered interest from other guys whom shed like to seek a potential sexual/emotional relationship with and she isnt sure if it will work out.

So she puts you on the backburner, hence the "break" in case it doesn't work out shes got your beta ass to come back to.

Make so mistake, if shes happy with this other guys, you wont hear a word from her ever again. Youll be tossed to the side. BUT if this new guy isnt what she expected or he treats her like shit, oh im sure shell contact you saying she made a mistake and all that shit.

Move on. Shes not worth your time.

you go to the pub and grab yourself a pint m8

Not 21 yet

jerk off

Already did