ITT: People that need to be taken down a peg or two

Had about enough of this fat Mexican asshole. We get it, your read a book and wrote som rhymes.

Quit fucking Emma Watson and go back to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUffUHGqYco
youtube.com/watch?v=ducG55pfCMQ
nydailynews.com/entertainment/theater-arts/hamilton-hiring-practices-fire-due-discrimination-article-1.2582555
youtube.com/watch?v=YNm98NVQ_xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Andrew Lloyd Webber pls.

failed thread

meme on Sup Forums memers

kek

Too early to call the failed thread meme my friend

Musicals thread?

Sondheim best composer prove me wrong

Let him have his moment in the sun OP

Do you know how fucking hard it is to become super-famous in Broadway and Broadway alone?

Plus he's straight which nobody in broadway is

Litteraly who?

>this fucking clown was awarded a fucking MacArthur Fellowship just because he's a minority
youtube.com/watch?v=nUffUHGqYco

>he hasn't seem hamilton

Vote for Trump to get rid of him.

Why would I ever subject myself to seeing white history raped and degraded by a bunch of trifling niggers

Lin-Manuel Miranda, writer/star of Hamilton and In The Heights.

Not that user but even after seeing it its not that great the music really isn't that memorable or complex, compare that to something that someone with actual musical talent wrote

youtube.com/watch?v=ducG55pfCMQ

They literally never mention skin color in the show.

It's just a stylistic thing. Replace 'em all with whites and you'll get the same result.

He was taken down a peg when somebody else in his own show got the best actor Tony

>They literally never mention skin color in the show.
What an idiotic point to make. The musical's casting is obviously ideologically-motivated. Its casting call even specified for non-white performers.

/cel/ when

>this triggers the autist

is there any artistic medium more lame and grating than musical theater? especially commercial broadway shit. i thought gays were supposed to have good taste

Vidya, reality tv

Honestly it only seems that way because the musicals that get popular are the kind that are really pandering like Wicked and Hamilton, there are plenty of amazing shows that people never really get the chance to see or hear about

I was judging the show by the actual content

To be fair, this is more than one user sperging out.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/theater-arts/hamilton-hiring-practices-fire-due-discrimination-article-1.2582555

>they never mention it
Oh, so the audience is somehow unaware that these are black people they're watching?

>he judges a musical based on the performer's skin colors
top-tier standards you guys have there

Why shouldn't I? Hip-hop is disgusting and guttural. I'm not going to watch a bunch of chimps shuck and jive all over history.

Tumblr's beginning to hate him.

1) He's hispanic and culturally appropriated hip-hop from black people.

2) The founding fathers owned slaves, and they're bad and America is bad.

Seriously, that's the logic. Just wait a week or two more, then Sup Forums can listen to Hamilton in approval.the white guy has the best songs anyway

Why was he not famous before Hamilton? In The Heights is awesome

>every other charlie rose episode is about this fucking musical
>it's about a black guy playing thomas jefferson

was it actually that good or just lefty pandering?

Its pretty lefty pandering but its still a decent musical, about 7/10

>listen to the soundtrack
>turn it off after two songs

holy shit is musical theater dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNm98NVQ_xc

No, it's about tricking women and minorities that don't give a crap about American history because its too white into actually learning about American history by using a colorful cast and hiphop.

In other words, a two hour Schoolhouse Rock for millennials.

Can't wait. I dig what I've heard from the album.

You have to get to "My Shot". It's the "Let it Go" of 2016.

Christ, this might as well be a tan board

AYO I'M JUST LIKE MY COUNTRY I'M YOUNG SCRAPPY AND HUNGRY AND I'M NOT THROWIN' AWAY MY SHOT

>a broadway musical where the founding fathers are black and quote Grandmaster Flash and Biggie Smalls
Only in [the current year]

>lets put shitty reaction gifs in the video haha xd

cancer