TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

STRANGLE ME WITH YOUR MEDALS

is he okay? looks to be in pain

>18-1
This is one meme I'll never understand, and I've here for 6 years

Kek

>american "football"

She's balding faster than me

Are Irishmen who watch footy seen as poofters in Ireland or just seen as unpatriotic British-dick-suckers?

>moyes

>18-1

Answer the question, you double cuck

>rags

le cum inside man

>she does it for free

Nice, you almost have the complete "Argentina is white" collection

Now, stick to sports

Mommy

I don't have sex. When I masturbate I talk to myself though, like "come on you mother fucker" and "goddammit fucking bitch".

Football is the number 1 sport., then GAA, then Rugby. We get on well with the U.K. now so no one really gives a shit who does what anymore sports wise. There was a problem with the GAA not wanting to lend the FAI their sports stadium while the Soccer stadium was being upgraded, but they wilted once they seen the sheckles.

>made this a while ago for Sup Forums
>right click this image on hard drive
>created: august 27 2010

Ive been here for 6 years....

Did the Irish just give up? I see lot of Irishmen keep using Irish names instead of Anglo ones but most of you can't even speak Irish

18-1 is actually what caused Sup Forums to be remade

Give up what?

oh jesus

Kek

i like where this is going

LYL

kek

good post

bad post

kek

Knew what this was from the thumbnail.

based Sup Forums

lel

>C-CONSIDER COLOMBIAN DRUG FROOOOOOOOGS

It's the win-loss record of some NFL team (New England Patriots?) when they won every single game all season (a truly exceptional achievement), reached the Super Bowl to decide the actual championship, and then lost in an incredibly shocking upset.

It's kind of like the original >7-1.

lmao newfag i've been here for 8

based ausGODS

Australia does it again.

Please, teach us history.

>Football is the number 1 sport., then GAA, then Rugby
>t. Dubliner
Gaelic football is by far the most popular sport. Clubs in every single backwater village. Soccer really isn't that big outside of Dublin. Most of our internationals from the Republic are from Dublin.

In b4 "but Dublin are the best Gaelic football team". They have a quarter of the population and recently went 16 (sixteen) years without a title. If anything, Dublin are underachieving.

I'm saying this as a rugby fan.

Muintir Átha Clitha beidir, ach bíonn fior fianna na hÉireann fóis ábalta caint inár teanga féin

No era penal

> de gay

holy Kek

A classic

I'd kindly like to reinforce the question. What is 18-1, what happened to Sup Forums?

These are the correct answers

Sup Forums was around for a few years at first, but by 2007 it was defunct and deleted, but in that year's Super Bowl the previously undefeated New England Patriots lost to the meme team New York Giants, causing their record to be 18 wins and 1 loss. The wave of shitposting that flooded the site prompted moot to recreate Sup Forums, and we've been shitposting ever since

YFW DA BURS WIN DA SUPERB OWL

Thanks. Didn't know that.

>It's an Australia post
Guaranteed laugh desu senpaitachi

Lel

kek

kek

Who is this man?

Who is this man?

And you're proud of this?

underrated

Superb

kek

made a strangled irl laugh

>brazil on bottom

>brazil on top

Uh huh, right, ok. Except that soccer is by far the largest sport in Ireland by participation, and also gets far TV higher viewing figures than GAA.

Laughed irl

our year la

He's just some angry bogger from the back arse of no where. GAA people are real testy lately because their sport is being dominated at the underage levels by African immigrants who couldn't give to shits about the sport and just play it to get time off high school

k e k

/thread