You have done nothing to contradict my premise

25 by Adele

Why?

name one bad thing about city of syrup. you cant, so therefore it is 10/10

What do you mean "why"? Because they don't exist, that's why

thats arbitrary though don't you think

objectively true

lowkey spoonfeeding thread

Trust me. Nothing that's been offered up has even come close. If that was my intention it'd be a failure already.

Some guy posted fucking Creedence. Are you serious?

True

The only way to find 10/10 music is by listening to symphonies

>classical music

Well, name us a 9/10 and we will tell you if it's shit or not.

No one has the same standards when it comes to music. What you think is a 7/10 might be a 10/10 for someone and a 2/10 for someone else.

>No one has the same standards when it comes to music.
Right, and I'm distrustful of any standard that believes in hyperbolic, extreme nonsense like "the perfect album". It demonstrates a lack of objectivity.

10 doesn't imply perfect

Really? How do you figure?

That's retarded.

10/10 means that the one rating it thinks that it has no flaws, not that everyone who listens to it would find it perfect. One person's 10/10 could be another person's 0/10.

>It demonstrates a lack of objectivity.
good thing music is 100% subjective you dick

It's not a mathematical thing, people don't root through music / art and score based on the sum of criteria it meets. Its a symbol. If 10/10 bothers you, use five stars, or a smiley face, or whatever.

Okay, but it implies that the one person thought it was perfect, which is a level of hyperbole I cannot tolerate.

That was easy

deal with it bitch

I am dealing with it. By totally disregarding their opinion. Why is this so hard for you to figure out?

Why do they not exist? Don't dodge the question.

I'm not dodging the question. I have no idea how you want me to answer. That's like asking "Why don't unicorns exist?"

Because it's an impossibility? Because, y'know, they don't actually exist? If unicorns existed I'd have heard about it by now, surely.

>It demonstrates a lack of objectivity
is a flawless masterpiece to me. superbly written tracklist paired with instrumentation that actually evokes emotion where no other record ever has before.

to me it is a perfectly made record. how else can I view it? knock points off because there could potentially be a cool solo added at some random spot? that would be a stupid and unreasonable case for arguing imperfection.

0/10 album cover, thus can't be a 10/10 album

Lets be real for one seconf

/thread

Never heard of Big Aloe, is he good?

Fucking lol

explain why its impossible, its not as clear cut as why unicorns don't exist.

>Kid A

Perfection is only a concept and can never be captured into a single idea because of subjective views in art.

Stop trying to rate art. Either you like it or you didn't.