The Mystique and Enigma of Space, mk. II, continuation thread

The Mystique and Enigma of Space, mk. II, continuation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous OP here

I dont have any more pictures to post, nor much to say

Our Father in Space, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in Space.

However some guy posted a link in the last thread that definitely can't be missed

spacetelescope.org/images/heic1502a/zoomable/

We're going to die alone :(
Our species that is

Only because we are too busy with petty things.

Other post is dead. The king is dead, long live the king.

Were you the guy that only had a paper to write?

ITT: people too boring to enjoy earth

lowtest unimaginative non-risk taking autists

Yes.

I regret drinking that Red Bull at this hour....

Prev. OP

So let me guess, you came here to rub one off and saw a cool space thread instead? Or just had Sup Forums open on the side

I always keep a tab (or several) open for Sup Forums. Sex barely interests me anymore, so I don't fap as much as I did when I was younger. Sup Forums Is just the main way I sate that human 'need' to be social.

>I rarely talk to anyone in real life, including to family members

You prefer it that way?

If there was anywhere to be honest, here's the place.

I prefer it this way...or rather, I've convinced myself as such. Never liked being around many people, and don't really like talking (for a number of reasons). I dislike social events and situations, and people in general don't like being around me...which is fine, because I don't like being around them either. I prefer the solitude.

I'm similar. It's not that I don't like social events or talking, it's just that I don't feel welcome there. I don't mind talking to people, it's just that I never have anything to say and as such people think I don't like talking. That's all very different if Ecstasy is involved though

What's the paper on?

I love that picture, it's the middle finger off to the side that gets me every time

The Senkaku-Diaoyu Dispute, and policies that have prevented all-out war between Japan and the PRC over the islands.

kek, I saw it when I shared it. I guess the Universe is trying to tell me something....

Where are you from?

South-Eastern U.S.

There is a law, I forgot it's name, but it basically stated that energy is always trying to get to it's lowest state of energy. So like a ball rolling down a hilly has an increasing potential energy, but once it reaches the bottom, it finally reaches it's lowest state of energy so that it doesn't need to move anymore. However, if say that ball was falling down a hill and then reached a ditch and settled, but beyond the ditch the hill continued, that obviously wouldn't be the ball's lowest state of energy in the ditch on the hill, so what would theoretically happen?

South East UK, where it is 1:50AM and I need to sleep

The ball will be very sad and will have failed its life purpose

It's only 9:52 PM here. I'll probably be up until 3 as usual, since I take in an episode of Trek at EXACTLY 1 AM, and intend to take in some anime tonight as well.

damn

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI

Goodnight man

Good luck on your paper

Thanks, and good night to you as well.

I'm south east too, what city?

Tunbridge Wells is as close as I'll go

Check'd

I got trips earlier too man, this shits crazy