Need a help

Need a help.
>fiancee returned from her bachelor party drunk af
>was unable to undress herself
>help her
>find 2 used condoms in a pocket of her coat
>confront her
>tells me she met two of my friends and had a some fun with them in the alley behind a bar
>wedding's in 6 days

What should I do?
Should I tell her I fuck her bridesmaid?
Should I tell her I fap with her father to CP every friday after work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rMJ1NKtBis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess because your on here you want to suck the condoms clean so go for it

embrace your inner cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=-rMJ1NKtBis

That fucking sucks

Despite being an OP I'm not a homo.

Strangle her. Its the only way.

Go away Othello.

lel, if this is true & u stay with her, consider your life on a one way track to cucksville, faithful women are out there, it isn't a meme

>tell her I fap with her father to CP every friday after work
I vote for this

Dont be a fagot

Beat the fuck out of her

You should try to fuck one of her cousins or somethin

Well she's pretty much faithfull. About 6 years ago she told me with tears in her eyes about her weekend sky trip how she gave a hand job to some guy and how she's feeling terrible and she'll never do it again. This was the first time she was cheating on me but since that weekend I'm cheating on her now and then mostly with her friends.

Umm...don't fucking marry her? Why is this even a question/thread?

This

Here's what you do
> take dirty condom 1
> shove back into vagina
> call her a filthy slut
> jerk her head back by her hair and pour nut from dirty condom 2 on her face, make sure it gets in her hair
> tell her "bad girl, you don't fuck other guys"
> piss on her and grab her by the ankles and wrists, toss her outside
> call up your boy Tyrone and tell him there's free pussy on your doorstep
> go to the club and get laid
>???
> profit

Time to call off the wedding and get the fuck away from that cheating whore. Don't tell her you did anything (even if you did), just get the fuck out of there OP. She's not worth it.

Why the fuck are you marrying someone if you are both cheating on eachother?

Her parents are the youngest in family and she's youngest as well so her cousins are about 15 years older to her and their kids are about 15 years younger.

Yep. This marriage is built to last

>you cheat on her with her friends
>she cheats on you with your friends
what kind of fucked up people are you, her and both of your friends?

Post her timestamped tits or GTFO.

After doing that, just end it.

Amongst my friends we have a pact. We all try to fuck each others girlfriends and if any of us are successful that bitch doesn't hear from any of us again.

At least she had the sense to use cnodoms, though I wonder how many loads she took in her ass or mouth

Mate, tell her about you cheating and check how she reacts. Should be pretty even. On a serious note, just fucking leave her, dont even bother marrying her, shes not worth it. She fucked some of your "FRIENDS" in a back alley? i would get the fuck out of there as fast as possible.

Fuck off, youre not helping him, dont do that shit, even tho this is Sup Forums dont be a fucking faggot.

Beacuase it's fun. We're dirty fantasy talking in bed about cheating on each other, having three/foursome with our friends.
I love her and she loves me. We have similar tastes in sex which is just a game in our relationship.

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING US WHAT TO DO IF THIS IS TURNING YOU BOTH ON? FUCK OF FAGGOT

have kids asap. nice troll thread btw

I'm more likely about to tell some of my secrets to her but not sure which one. Abouth having sex with her friend or nohomo masturbation sessions with her father to CP.

Modern society.

see:

Aw, sorry I hurt your fee-fees.

The honest truth is, take whatever she admitted to, then multiply by three to find out how bad it really was

this is bait, right?

Not sure if I'm capable to have kids with my strong CP fetish. Thanks Sup Forums.

Nope. True story I'm living.

I know! That's why we're together for over 10 years and we're hoping to have this mildly sick raletionship till the end of our days.

Tell her both bruh
Then film a 3 way between you her and her father and blackmail her ass with the wincest

Thats a really unhappy relationship op, if you want a functional family and life for the rest of your years, leave it alone, call it off, move on

Marriage is for the rest of your life, and if you decide to be a bitch and not call it off, you're going to be a bitch for the rest of your life

Pretty sure her dad's probably helped her become the slut she is today
So it's up to you but you'd probably be doing the next generation a great service

>3 way between you her and her father
That's just weird, man!

>Should I tell her I fap with her father to CP every friday after work?
yes

Not sure if he helped her because she was virgin when I met her and we had first sex after 2 years of dating.

/thread

Ok, I'll try that first thing in the morning she wakes up.