Continued from last thread

>continued from last thread
>pic related

Spread the rumor that Hillary Clinton is withdrawing from the race on Monday. Along with the other scandals, this will send her ratings in the fucking SHITTER. Let's go!

bump

this has potential

bump

Not to mention her shills have one of the largest wage gaps by gender of any organization

she's pathetic and needs to be exposed

>rumor
Nice try shill. The only smart thing she could do right now is forfeit

why am i a shill?

Nimble America please leave.

keep posting

gtfo shill

Because it's not a rumor. She's really going to step down one way or another

>nimble America
Topkek ctr

This is what butthurt shills look like

keep bumping thread, im creating some good stuff

Fuck off shills

>he doesn't know what a shill is

great

>he doesn't know what a shill is

share this

Just made this.

Shill

perfect

I posted this on my local news channel fb and got a good amount of comments and noticed a few sharing it

Fuck off shill.

You aren't fooling anyone, Nimble America.

another
good shit, share some of this

Shills are lurking user. .

can someone start sharing this on twitter? get it circulating?

you dun good there cleetus.
now go bang your retarded sister and grow the republican party, just like yo daddy did

Shillary has a higher tax plan for everyone who makes over 20k a year you fagget welfare nigger spic.

Shill
>nimble America conspiracy. Topkek

This won't work because unlike the morons who support Trump, Hillary supporters won't fall for this crap. People who watch Fox News believe this kind of bullshit, liberals don't.
Nice try Neanderthals, but try again.
Stupid inbred fuck heads.

Why are you worrying then

Shill
>CTR conspiracy topkek

We see through you lies, faggot.

Why get shooked? What do you care??

I just hope it really happens. I've been hoping that she would develop cancer and die a slow painful death for a long time. If it becomes true I will celebrate.

Shill

bump

Funny, I've been hoping the same for Trump.

Shill

am I the shill now?

Who knows maybe they both will drop and we might actually get someone that is honest and actually gives a shit about the country, US citizens and the constitution. ..... One can only wish.

So? The only ppl who actually support her are fat unemployed feminist and retarded kids that aren't even smart enough to work at mcdonalds. The paid shills make 3.50 an hour the unpaid ones are criminal delinquents who can't vote anyways and troll online for attention.

I'd take Kaine or Pence over either of them

Shill

same.

>success is not going bankrupt
Shill

K, numale

Yes. I'm gonna spread this over every piece of social media I have. I have a pretty substantial reach. About 1.5 mil people reached a week avg

Shill

Learn corporate business shrill.

Shill

>wat is S&P 500
You first, faggot

Hey Nimble

Wtf that's my old neighborhood

Shill

Hey so did you think Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim? Because I'm pretty sure that you're that type of person...you know an uneducated, racist piece of shit.

Shill

>redirects to an unrelated topic
Typical shill

You know, Hillary really can't become president because she can't prove where she was born either. Oviparous species (such as lizards and snakes) don't get birth certificates.

you didn't even use the same font ya cuck

its literally inspect element you fucking newfag

lol we should also spread rumor that she reptilian

Lol nice response. Just demonstrates how pathetic and mentally ill you people are. Hopefully we have a civil war soon. When it happens make sure to wear your make america great again hat. We'll be using those for target practice.

Yea you should. It's entertaining to see the mentally ill do stupid shit.

The tears of disappointment from Sup Forums will be a glorious sight to behold, and Pepe will finally return to his natural habitat.

Here's a selfie of Donald Trump at today's rally...

OP is full of shit.