/balk/

Lord Byron edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/
youtube.com/watch?v=d_NFR0D4fQg
hurriyetdailynews.com/excavations-in-turkeys-southwest-reveal-anatolian-food-culture-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=109377&NewsCatID=375
youtube.com/watch?v=ir2ntyp1boI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohfZ_mLuC3Y
google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/King_Otto_of_Greece.jpg/220px-King_Otto_of_Greece.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_of_Greece&docid=67UYV59O9zmalM&tbnid=feZiGdb-bOCk4M:&vet=1&w=220&h=290&bih=486&biw=788&q=king otto&ved=0ahUKEwi5mrvD9oLSAhWFVxQKHVr5DTEQMwgcKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=290&imgrc=feZiGdb-bOCk4M:&vet=1&w=220
youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU
youtube.com/watch?v=RSS1zh45Fts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is your lucky day, I'm gonna red-pill you

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/proof-that-blond-greeks-are-100-the-children-of-ancient-greeks/

i saw that video on DS
its we wuz for scandis

LORD BYRON WAS A PUSSY AND PROBABLY A FEGGOT AS WELL.

The non-profit red-pilling site has more red pills for you.
Don't know if you can handle it though, I don't want you to lose it once you learn your life has been a lie for so long.

he was /fa/ af tho

How did you know I am an Ottoman?

THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND KARXARIAS IS HIS MESSENGER!

he was a /d/andy tbqh famalamdignmadong
a e s t h e t i c borders tbqh
all gr*eks are rurk raep babby

Ne mutlu Türküm diyene, kardeşim

“The future is in the skies.”
― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Türküm, doğruyum, çalışkanım. Yasam, küçüklerimi korumak, büyüklerimi saymak, yurdumu, milletimi özümden çok sevmektir. Ülküm yükselmek, ileri gitmektir. Varlığım Türk varlığına armağan olsun.

Ey bu günümüzü sağlayan, Ulu Atatürk; açtığın yolda, kurduğun ülküde, gösterdiğin amaçta hiç durmadan yürüyeceğime ant içerim.

Ne mutlu Türküm diyene.

A E S T H E T I C
E
S
T
H
E
T
I
C

praise tengri my turkic brother

“Bizi yanlış yola sevkeden soysuzlar bilirsiniz ki, çok kere din perdesine bürünmüşler, sâf ve temiz halkımızı hep din kuralları sözleriyle aldata gelmişlerdir. Tarihimizi okuyunuz, dinleyiniz... Görürsünüz ki milleti mahveden, esir eden, harabeden fenalıklar hep din örtüsü altındaki küfür ve kötülükten gelmiştir. 1923 (II, S. 127)”
― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, Atatürk'ün Söylev ve Demeçleri

Fucking Greeks, I knew it all the way

the fact that we have to wear pants like filthy varvarians is one of the most painful things that ever happened to me
>ive been found out
oy vey malaka

Fuck religions, my only (and real) religion is Turkey

kardeşim Bulgaristan, come to us again. Under one flag, we will punish kufars

@Hiroshima

make this the new Greek flag. Remove the infidel symbolism

I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Greeks ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=d_NFR0D4fQg

most of us Turks are Muslims, please remove this secular nonsense from here

Most and only based Turk ever

how did someone like that become the ruler of turkey?

you forget bülent ecevit aka conquerer of cyprus

not as /fa/ as king otto

cuz arabic and turkish islam is different

post pics

he literally forced turks to wear fedoras, what do you expect?

I can tell you that if he hadn't butchered a lot of Greeks, we'd like him more. There are no leaders like him today

Ecevit was a man of letters and poetry, your army did this.

ce pula mea se-ntampla

sa spart conducta de miniturci

salut user

chanon punct ro for more pedo traps and gypsi memes))))

sud de dunare = miniturci sfs
?

I am mocking some Romanian intelligence agent posting this lame honeypot site

ottoman empire is greek, stop stealing history anatologlu

..ok?

hurriyetdailynews.com/excavations-in-turkeys-southwest-reveal-anatolian-food-culture-.aspx?PageID=238&NID=109377&NewsCatID=375

>Mostly cereal-based foods and plants were eaten. Maza, which is a kind of phyllo dough made up of barley meal, was always on the table. Also, einkorn flour was used to make phyllo bread in the Roman era and it was called puls. They ate onion, garlic and cheese along with puls. A bread type that was called ortos was first made with barley and then with wheat. It is known that vegetables like cabbage, spinach, chard, hibiscus, asparagus, leeks, onions, beans, sweet peas, lentils and fava beans were used during this age. These vegetables were eaten raw or boiled and mash-like foods were made with legumes. Olive oil was used in almost all Mediterranean dishes. It still continues as a characteristic of the Mediterranean cuisine. The favorite fruits were apple, grape and fig. Grapes were used both in dishes and in wine. Fish dishes prepared with sauces as well as various meat dishes were also eaten

are you....NEW?

are slavs always this daft -> @70982990

anyone else eaten dried hibiscus by the way? it's really good imo

this particular kind, yeah

>this triggers the bulgar

Rep. Moldova is a commie social construct tbqh

please don't post this here, we have a lot of Bulgarian posters around here with heart conditios

xpozed hasn't posted today, senpai, it's safe

nu le mai raspunde miniturcilor

romani miniturci et slavi/anti animali

mehraba miniturci

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=ir2ntyp1boI

nah i don't care

what is it my underpaid minislavi friendo? Did you got paid for your services to the state yet or what?

the absolute madman

what a serious response. are you feeling well?

come

lol what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ohfZ_mLuC3Y

afisa ton Mr na treksi eleftheros xtes sto general ton finion lol

nu inteleg de ce primesc reply de la niste miniturci balcanieni

plus ca abia comunica in engleza, balcanieni analfabeti

Your language is soooooo easy my under paid shill. Also, illiteracy is a thing for your third world shithole, not ours

Try your other native language now, Russian)))

gia tetoies malakies mas kanoun rangeban meta. i apodosi tou einai apogiteutiki episis, elaxista yous

Tatraitis Kolasis mangalis

xi xi, me to pou vlepoun pleon eliniki simea sto general tous ta pairnoun, kane mia metafrasi na dis

12 ores sinexomenes, na min isaxazoun pote xixi

>when Balkanshits try to make fun of our language, they make fun of its Indoeuropeanness with all those -s endings

haha joke's on you, you filthy Pelasgians

update your info about me
i'm actually fine with Macedonia unifying with any country, aslong that country is not Bulgaria.

nai, katalavaino merikes apo tis vrisies (enas apokalese to bot arapotourko vasika) alla exeis kati kata ton Finlandon? kai den exoun adiko na ta pairnoun, einai san na exeis mai ekdoxi tou iki me perissotero spamming kai ligotera asteia

kathe fora pou enas finalndos postarei pay dents, to bazo na trexi sto general tous kai pao gia ipno lol.

einai sa na matheneis enan skilo na ipakouei

why so many greeks all of a sudden

I am a Greek.

we're planning to remove albos

ok, alla giati eidika tous Finlandous? kai ligo san paidaki kaneis

esi eisai autos pou mas kanei rangeban?

giati oxi, fenodai monoxikoi tipoi, gia afto kai efo tous programatisa enan filo :3

I think the rangebans have been lifted so the inferior Greeks who can't use proper ISPs have come back. they're gonna get themselves banned again by running bots with Greece IPs though

drop awp rash B suka))))))
CLUTCH OR KICK BLYAT

den apantas omos giati exeis menos tous Finlandous kai oxi px tous typous sto balt pou exoun komplex kata ton Valkanion genika

pios niazetai gia to balt :/-[-[

tote giati oxi sto germaniko i ollandiko general px alla sto finlandiko? den synennoeisai

:/ a to etrexa pio palia eki, alla den eixe tin idia plaka, kai sto tourkiko ixe gelio. o iki kai oi lipoi kathodosoun kai tou milousan gia ena tetraoro.

:/

one of my fav paintings ever

google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/King_Otto_of_Greece.jpg/220px-King_Otto_of_Greece.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_of_Greece&docid=67UYV59O9zmalM&tbnid=feZiGdb-bOCk4M:&vet=1&w=220&h=290&bih=486&biw=788&q=king otto&ved=0ahUKEwi5mrvD9oLSAhWFVxQKHVr5DTEQMwgcKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8#h=290&imgrc=feZiGdb-bOCk4M:&vet=1&w=220

ναι μαλαkες, βάλτε μποταkια να ξαναπεσουν μπαναkια

υπόψιν τα ΙΡ από kινητά είναι αkόμα μπαννεδ

tbx den me noiazei prosopoika, ego tha to ksanaglitoso. alla sou deixnei poso partakides einai oi ellines

kati tou ekanan oi finlandoi tora kai tous enoxlei, st'arxidia tou kata t'alla

>don't worry my romanian bros, i wont steal your clay the first chance i get
>you can trust me im a serb hehehehehehe

>clicking links on Sup Forums

yeh nah bruv

Slavi sunt ____
Srbe na ____
Makedonia e ____
Kosovo je srce ____

1. ??
vrbe
bulgarska
albania

ο ιkιβευ αμα ποσταρε απο άλλη χώρα εkτός Γερμανίας θα είδε φαει 100% ρεηντζ μπαν πάντως

εμείς δεν έχουμε τέτοια αντιμετώπιση γιατί δεν έχουμε τους αριθμούς

ikibey on balk:
youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

it's just google images brosephoglu

it's a pic of a gay guy, trolling but nothing dangerous

Sclavi
vrbe
grutska
Dardanije

miniturci
muniturbe
miniturkija
miniturke

youtube.com/watch?v=RSS1zh45Fts

What is your country's equivalent to "meme", balk?

Ours is мимeмa

Countries with no word for meme should be genocided.

the bavarian reign always upsets me when i read about it desu
they fucked greece up in a profound way for ideological reasons sad!

мeмeтa в coфия

balcani