PARAOLYMPICS, WHY DOES IT EXIST?

This shitty ass event is coming to our country, and I really have a hard time in understanding why the fuck would someone make this shit. It's a bunch of retards, trying to be people, and who ever has the best prosthesis wins. Wiggty wack. The only reason it exists is to make you feel so fucking bad, that you'll buy a ticket to watch a terrible event. It isn't ever for entertainment, it's just emotional exploring.

Thank God brazilians aren't even gonna watch this crap. But I bet the world is going to paint us as uneducated monsters, because we're not going to watch retards trying to play sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oXIdPoSLlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was specially designed for people like you Albertinho. Take the chance.

I think you guys have a better chance on this then you had on the olympics. How many medals did you win, flag?

>It's a bunch of retards

sounds like brazil desu

I really don't think anyone cares about the Paralympics. I wouldn't pay for tickets if it was being held in my city.

>retards

Maybe watch it to educate yourself. It's people who have lost arms or legs in accidents or in the army doing sport.

Sport gives them hope.

It's honestly pointless to watch since the athletes who compete against each other have different severities of disabilities.

Sounds like your university.

Please kill yourself

Damn nazi, how could you be so right?

>being rational on /sp
that's just like your opinion man

Are you saying that cripples are not in the same category as retards? Socially? These people don't deserve a chance. Well, they actually do, by a independent organization, not the COI.

ITT: brazilians are actually third world monkeys.
who knew?

That's great for them, I and have nothing against the people that participate in the games, but nobody really cares. It would NEVER survive on it's own. It's worse that woman sports tier

those guys deserve an avenue to compete; and I bet it gives a lot of the athletes (at the local level) motivation to stay fit

>those guys deserve an avenue to compete
basically this. IIRC the games were invented to give WWII vets a chance to compete.

>hues will boo amputee athletes

Why are all Brazilians such loathsome pricks?

Whatever is in their water/being injected into them by a mosquito at the moment

you could say the same about women's sports

EUTHANASIA MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND.

>t's a bunch of retards, trying to be people, and who ever has the best prosthesis wins
paralympics and special olympics are two differnet things

They have classification groups for that actually.

>Well, they actually do, by a independent organization, not the COI
The IPC is independent of the IOC

Absolutely agree. Why are they pushing retardlympics so much?

Why would someone like to see a watered down version of a real sport? isnt enough with women sports?

based fucking statsGOD

Okay, call me crazy, but I just had an idea. What if, just what if, you let people do whatever shit they want to do as long as it doesn't harm anyone and not complain about it like a little bitch?

They're not perfect though. Better than if a full leg amputee came up against one who's only from the knee down, but still not perfect.

When's the last time a female athlete had a men's world record?

post yr parafus

What bullshit. So cripples can only be inspired by other cripples being super duper brave?

So what about the people born disabled?

She doesn't wheel very fast though.

They participate too, I don't know what Kublay is on about.

It's virtue signaling fodder just like women's sports.

>most people on Sup Forums have all four limbs and are generally mentally unimpaired
>would get absolutely BTFO in basically every discipline by people with limbs missing or cerebral palsy or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=_oXIdPoSLlE

I would fuck her even in a wheel chair.

3edgy6me m8, I didn't know that 12 years old were allowed to be in this site

>that you'll buy a ticket to watch a terrible event.
Why do you care? The tickets are cheap as fuck. Also, no one is forcing you to go

>It isn't ever for entertainment
Cheaper tickets for not-entertainment events sounds fair to me.

>I bet the world is going to paint us as uneducated monsters, because we're not going to watch retards trying to play sports
No one gives a shit about paralympics, I bet you didn't even know that this shit existed before this year, it is the same with the rest of the world.

Go fuck your burrito, beaner. Shouldn't you be worried on who you're gonna jump Trump's wall?

>most people on Sup Forums
>generally mentally unimpaired
pick one