Hey Sup Forums give me the best photo to describe how your depression and anxiety have changed you. Also feels thread

Hey Sup Forums give me the best photo to describe how your depression and anxiety have changed you. Also feels thread.
>used to be happy and outgoing
>used to have multiple close friends
>used to have people to talk to about problems
>got tired of burdening people
>got tired of being pitied
>cut everyone off to spare them
>now have nothing but anxiety depression and guilt

Not wrong

Thats how life goes mate, thats how life goes. I don't talk to anyone about my issues expect 1 friend and my fellow anons. A interesting world we live in, thats all I know.

Bumping because I don't give no fucks. Hows life OP?

I don't really have problems to talk about, I work a decent paying full time job, women are fairly fond of me, I have regular sex, but I'm just not able to convey how I feel or really enjoy anything lately. I'm perfectly functioning on the surface I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Shouldn't complain but still complainin, ya know? How bout you user.

Ah so better then me? Got many issues that I could talk about but I am to caring to tell others (much like you). Been long time depressed and have started going back to my old habits (cutting). Deep down I am broken but on the surface I am no different. The joys of being two faced... Got a full time job, shit pay but whatever. No girlfriend because of my issues so sex is really off the table. Don't really want any to be honest kinda am ASexual a bit.
TLDR; about the same old living the dream. Day by day. Might off myself soon just to get over it though.

This

Diagnosed GAD, Depression, PTSD.

I take everything out of it and leave the positivity. Use it as fuel, user. Take that anger, sadness, guilt and sorrow and turn it into gasoline in your veins and pursue something. Embrace everything you think is wrong.

Lonely? Go start your own adventure.
Tired? Take a lazy day of learning.
Angry? Work out.

And if you're all three at the same time, take it and use it. Own it. You only have this one life, why let something ruin it?

So get out there, conquer the world, and know you're never truly alone.

Sorry to hear that user, I wish you wouldn't hurt yourself though. Don't know you but I love you man, please don't end it all.

I won't, but if I do decide to I will talk to someone about it. My thoughts shouldn't harm me more then they already are even though me being alone in my mind scares me...

I use to hate people. But due to my depression I crave for an ounce of human contact. Anything to know I can feel an am not a robot

i have slowly gotten used to being alone i lose everyone i love my relationship with my parents is destroyed completely fucked. i lost the love of my life because im a fuck up. The only enjoyment i get in life is from heights as in climbing a crane or sneaking into a construction site to sit at the top and just think about life and live it, id never kill myself too afraid of what awaits me

No one cares enough about you to be burdened by you. You're not that special. Shut up.

Wrong thumbnail

kek

First, back to back dubs nice.
Two, well done
Three, why do you have that pic?

It good that we live in a world where we can put an anonymous disguise and talk about our emotions

damn man
iam at that point
just turned 34 today and no congrats of anybody other than my family or a few mmo pals

i love my family but someohow it doesnt feel the same

You're right, just need to teach myself how. First step for me now is probably to stop pretending to be alright when I'm not, right?

Exquisite film

Yup, to be honest if I knew you and had to have a face to face conversation about this I wouldn't. Its been a interesting time, interesting world we live in.

Watched at one of the lowest points of my life. Really captures loneliness, depression, and isolation well.

If they did care I couldn't be a burden because it would imply they want to hear about it. Do you know what burden means you autist?

>used to be happy and outgoing
Fucking normal.

>be dysthymic
>never have optimal functioning in my life except in good moments
>not "messed up" enough to benefit from external intervention

Embrace it, make it your bitch. Don't let that shit dictate your life.

Best advice I can give anyone, user. Use it as fuel.

I was engaged, happy and thought I ruled the world. Together for near 7 years. And when we split it turned everything upside, and having that other shit (GAD, depression) made everything worse. I was alone and terrified for years, simmering in my own thoughts. But one day I figured it out. I took everything I felt and used it to fuel the furnace. Anger can be used for good sometimes. Now I'm in school, healthy and on my way to the good life.

Fuckin life fuel, man.

Fucking life fuel.

I appreciate you man.

Tell me about dysthymia, user.

I've heard the word but really have no concept of how it feels or what it entails.

>Lonely? Go start your own adventure.
i wasted my youth adn now i have absolutelly no exprience in meeting womans
iam so fuckin terrfied of ending with a woman i hate
womans past 30 dont want love or feelings anymore, want someone who can provide for them or just someone to not be alone
woudl hate to be that guy

Absolutely, I feel as though it was one of the few films where the entire cast as well as the writers and production crew were all on the same page as far as what the film was trying to convey.

Nothing. Literally nothing. Not even constant "life is pointless" nothing, I mean it's so anticlimactically disappointing that you know that bored-ish feeling you probably have browsing the internet now? It's like that, only all the time except when I'm anxious or when the environment influences me.

tldr: more anticlimactic than you could ever imagine, like being a RPG NPC

I've joked so much about my depression and wanting to kill myself that I can't be taken seriously.
I feel as if shrugging this thing off as a joke will make it go away, but it always hits harder.
I've given up on being a good person.
"If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the fucking worst" is what I always think to myself.
I make myself unapproachable to people by being quiet and when I'm not quiet I'm always joking about some racist/ homophobic/sexist shit that drives people farther away from me.

damn
i do the same
this feels so weird
people hateme for being mean or not givin atention to them

I don't believe there's only one possible person in the universe for everyone. I think if you find someone more compatible than incompatible with you then you will be happy, simple as that.

It's honestly pretty funny to me. I act like a racist homophobic mysogynist when I'm a Hispanic crossdressing fagatron.

Can you be medicated for this?

Honestly, from what I understand this has to be maddening.

Does anyone have the insecure drake meme?

Ill vent off a little too I guess

I also just grew tired of ppl in general but I never thought Id reach this point, Im not actually depressed although the anxiety tends to kick in but Im still.. STILL strong enough to fight it and staying positive, but I do feel at times like Im about to explode from the loneliness. My only hope is moving in with my best mate who lives in another state.

At times my mind wanders 7 yrs ago to my last real relationship, I was madly in love with her, but somehow I kept fucking that up, now shes moved on and I dont even care, but my mind goes back in time a lot, too much.

Ive tried dating online but no one seems interested, Ive come to the conclusion that girls want adventures and shit, and although I can provide 'adventures' Im not witty enough to make em see this, on top like I said no one seems interested. Im not as horny as before Im already 24 and all I fucking want is to get married already! Sex doesnt motivate me anymore as it used to.

Good thing I have a job.. but shit, Idk.. I rlly hope I can find a GF or move out, otherwise Idk wtf. Maybe I should get a room mate and go out make friends. Fuck fuck fuck, sucks being a single child. But I guess shit could be worse.

Suicide is IMPOSSIBLE for me tho, how the fuck do I know it will be better, plus Im a huge pussy to even consider that idea, hell no.

iam aware that to work it must be diferences
but iam afraid of that diferences be way too much to handle

24 isn't very old, user.

You're doing fine. Get a roommate, start going out and meeting the opposite sex, don't try to fuck, start relationship, get married before 30.

I believe in you, user.

I've never tried - I'm afraid to be medicated.

When you find someone you'll stop worrying about the differences.

An atheist highschool friend of mine recently got engaged to his Muslim girlfriend after begging her father for 4 years.

Point is, even something that seems like a huge problem in the early part of a relationship will eventually become irrelevant.

well, i guess thats right
other thing iam terrified is failing in bed
as i said i have no experience with lovers,
i been with hookers but no girlfrends or anything
and i myself have seen broken relationships cus no sex or bad sex

There's nothing wrong with being medicated to a certain extent mate.

You should at least give them a test run, they may fix every problem stemming from your condition. After all, most mental illness is caused by a chemical imbalance that could be adjusted with the correct treatment.

That's something that isn't very important either. If sex is an insecurity you have than you should make that clear, ask your partner to be vocal and tell you what you could do to make it more enjoyable for them.

I've literally never had a partner say no when I asked them if they'd tell me what they like or what I can do to be better.

pic is me irl

Thanks user. Im hoping once I finish paying off my credit card(4 grand) Ill be able to go out and explore.

Im hoping once I go out Ill meet a good fucking person man. Everyone just wants to fuck these days. Nobody.. feels anymore. Today's youth is growing up so screwed its sad, and its mostly because social media, everyone craves attention and likes etc, maybe its human nature, but Im sure as shit it wasnt like this before! I dont have FB, I hate it, only thing I have is IG and most pix have 2 likes some including myself.

>Has friends and a hot gf
>still bitching
This is what people without any real problems think real depression is.

living life is just so draining for me. i dont know why buy mind just cant take any more and i dont know how to fix it

Fucking A. I haven't gone anywhere other than work, my apartment, and the grocery store for months. I don't even talk to my family anymore.

this site is the only thing i now. i go on almost all the boards and couldnt stand the thought of them dying

try to maintain a good appearance and healthy body, come off as a bit overly confident and some what out going. inside literally have nothing but hate for self. greatest fantasies involve getting terminally ill or dying in a car crash, pretty much any way i cant be to blame for my own death. cant maintain relationships because most women eventually see past the fake smiles and forced laughs. to much of a coward to die and to much of fuck up to live.

just trying my best to get to the next day

i'll never be able to be with the only girl i ever felt love with

i know how you feel. and if im afraid if i talk about it id just sound like a giant pussy

Pretty much sums it up.

>Be April 2016, attempt suicide in room
>Brother and used to be friends rush in and pin me to the floor
>Beg them to let me finish it
>Big scene, cops and ambulance
>Handcuffed and taken to hospital
>Placed in behavioural health unit
>Sugar coated for psych. Ward.
>Spend 2 weeks there
>Diagnosed with GAD, Manic depression,psychosis, Social phobias/anxiety
>Fast forward to today
>2 jobs, only day off is Sunday, use them to distract myself fromental conditions
>So far its worked....
>Aside from jobs I don't leave my house distanced myself from friends...*Puts on fake smile*

I've always thought of this picture as comforting. Everything is better when I'm with her. She's helped me through my depression immensely

damn
having 2 works just to avoid suicide soudns awful
i hate my work cant imagine having 2

ik how you feel bro i still have a chance to be with my dream girl but it isnt looking very good rn

I take things like this picture a much different way myself. There's some comport sometimes in just knowing you're not alone.

i wish i had a 'her'. i was so close too, we used to hang out regularly. i just took to long

I too have the le depression but my linkin park cds help me not to be so sad also i hate you dad

once dated someone who was depressed and had a lot of self hate issues. they really got focused on me, giving me a lot of attention, lots of love. the only problem was they ended up getting overly attached, they never had friends of their own and didnt really like when i went out with my friends, they made me the source of their happiness and tbh that was a lot of pressure. i loved this person but the amount they relied on me and held me back got to be to much. they became paranoid and overly dependent. i had to leave. the lesson here being, if you dont love yourself and have your own life other people are gunna have trouble being with you.

My favorite gif. For you.

I knew a guy like that he killed himself six years after Daphne his ex left him.

Hey bud saw u in another thread. Try LSD if you're scared for what's next. It really helped me overcome a lot of my anxieties, especially those about death.

True, but it's like a stab in the heart if you lost her because you're in the same place again.

thats other reason i am afraid of get a GF
i dont have friends, she might end being teh center of my life, and thats not fair for her

Well, same here, but I loved that feeling. First time I ever felt loved.

You got that right.

drugs dont really do good for me they usually do more harm they make me think too much and it turns into thinking about bad things like how ugly i am or how im gonna die alone w no friends or anything i rather stay away from them i have tried weed and lsd they do more more harm than help imo

My only close friend killed herself. We'd talk for hours about really deep shit, not just small talk. She was probably my soul mate.

Fuck.

thats what happened to me and now she might be gone for good and im so torn up and broken emotionally and mentally

how the fuck that happened?! Fuck dude

Grntxt plz

i am pretty dure i have found my soulmate
was awesome as fuck
but she is married with a kid and live far
so is not posible

i used to have a friend like that. instead we just stopped talking and faded away. shit hurts yo

I mean, I knew her for two years and pretty much out of the blue she killed herself.
Not much to greentext about it honestly.

well im glad he got his pleasant ending.

I mean.. fuck

Gotdamn. How long ago this happened?

A week and a half ago.

Fuck man, sorry to hear. I'd say "hang in there, it gets better" but it won't, at least not anytime soon.

fuck dude, thats heavy

>
As I've grown older, the friends I had growing up and even family members have been progressively moving farther and farther away from me.

Joh?

I mean if you cant be the best then you cant be the worst, logically.

I don't know if i am depressed or just in a rough spot

>be 20, on my own since 18
>dad doing life sentance
>mom (we get along very well, lives with my aunt while she sorts her life out) and sis 3000km away

>live in ghetto, gunshots, crackheads, whores and homelessness are all around me.
>was selling/doing drugs out of high school (mainly psychadelics and weed but tried most)

>ive watched people OD, lived in my truck, found a dead body, saw my freind get shot, been shot at, had a gun stuck against my head, gotten stabbed, been hit by a car, ran from cops, sold hard, ran drugs across thousands of kms, tripped badly, had my ex slit her wrists because i left and end up in hospital, been in two accidents, you name it.

I went throuh hell

And now that I saved money, moved away, started a trades course and passed drug tests for my new job i find myself prepping meals and changing my own oil out of boreom

Am i addicted to dysfunctionality?

How do you live a normal life?

There is no stress anymore... but theres no substance.

I have a loving gf and a safe place to live but i almost want to front an ounce just so that i have to worry about selling it in time
>havent