Nordic Union

A union would greatly benefit all Nordic countries, how do we make it a reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBtU1uChWgU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934470/Donald-Trump-believed-direct-descendant-Rurik-Viking-established-Russian-state.html
uralica.com/earlyfin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g
hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000002911067.html
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we dont

Nordicness is a spiritual union between Uralic and Germanic people.
We are not the same race but we are both Lutheran. It's good enough for an ethnic identity.

you want swedens refugees or smt?

This thread again.

inb4 shitstorm

not this thread again

CHANGE THE FUCK FLAG
IT'S A FUCKING EYESORE

To be honest I think it will come to fruition if the EU collapses, it would make sense from an economic standpoint and the liberal nature of these countries would push to no doubt make it a reality.

However, the one caveat is the EU collapsing which is possible if Le Pen or that Italian comedian win.

We want to be ruled by Stockholm.
The Swedish master race is more capable of making decisions unlike inferior Uralics.

Eventually our shitty Uralic race would be replaced by the Nordic-Germanic master race after we have done all we can to serve them.

isolationists out

globalization wills it

terrible bait pekka
stop larping as sven göran

We have hundreds of years of history with Sweden and the other Nordic cunts, it's only logical for us to seek a union

This, besides the number of Swedish speakers is still declining and even worse there is mixing between Finns and Finland-Swedes.

We've got to do something that will reverse the decline of our people and annexation by Sweden seems like the only way.

let them make one by themselves.
no need for foreign input.
stop pushing your retarded inbred pirate design.

>Nordic union thread
>full of non-nordics

fuck right off

UK people are welcome. They can make Finland more Nordic.

Let's do this. We will unite under a great flag.

Praise the sun.

Come to Finland. Help us Swedish speakers survive. You can marry a qt and raise your children as Swedish speakers.

Everyone has a vested interest in the geopolitics of Europe whether they realise it or not.

bongs not welcome
stop blatantly trying to trigger kang

Bitch please Sweden cannot even take care of their own territory. How do you expect them to annex fucking anything? I could walk in there alone with a RK and take the whole country.

epic fantasies Pekka

Have faith in NRM Pekka. Sverigetråden supports them 90%. Sweden will rise again and a new age of great power will come that will change the world forever.

The world will see the power of the Swede uncucked and Finns job is to serve their eternal master.

I motion we remove Finland from our Nordic union, they're far too autistic and they make us look bad.

Finns are Swedes servants just like Irish are to the English.

Every union needs cannon fodder. Let it be.

This. Finns will serve us to the end. They know their master and are loyal just as in the past.

Did the fins also wage a taliban style insurgency because of religion?

The Irish were your property but you didn't manage them properly by destroying their identity.
You have a lot to learn from Swedes when you take back Ireland.

Well I don't think the Swedish deliberately diverted food from the Finnish. Maybe it's a matter of the Swedes being kinder masters?

You made this to summon the swedish kang right?

Swedish "kang" is right about everything. Don't compare him to the Finnish retard.

No both are retarded and only shows that our nations are retarded

Step one is to sabotage the EU from the inside.

t. Pekka

t. homo

Imma get right off this thread even before the shitstorm starts. Just tell me in the aftermath did the finnish kang and swedish one have the clash of the autists.

Kungkkuko se siellä herännyt jo hörisemään muinainesta suomalaisvaltakunnasta linnunradan toisella puolen?

Viihdytä meitä

Kunkkuja olemme kaikki, sillä suomalaiset asettuivat brittiensaarilta uraalille asti

tätä ei scandirakastajat pysty niellä.

Jatka vaan viihdyttävää hörinää

kerro saagoista

Niin?
Siis suomalaiset olivat ynglingin saagojen mukaan kuninkaita ympäri skandinaviaa.

WE

These threads aren't fun. Don't make them. I don't like how this draws the worst autists from finns and swedes.

Mahtoivat varmaan tarkoittaa suomenruotsalaisia ehkä? se olisi jo järkeen käyvää

Don't try to argue autism isn't entertaining

WUZ SKOGFINNAR

WE WUZ CRAFT SAMPO WITH CARELIAN MAGICK BUT THEN DEM SWEEDS TOOK IT FROM US

Muistutetaan vielä kenelle kansalle ruåattalainen polvistui.

Relax my friend. This is autism in a controlled environment. You will never bump into this kind of autism in real life.

t. cai göran

Sellaisia psykoosia taas

P S Y C H O S I S

S

Y

C

H

O

S

I

S

Funny video about Väinämöiöiöinen

youtube.com/watch?v=mBtU1uChWgU

>Agriculture already in 700 b.c
>Finnish word Kampa is related to sumerian
>''Scandinavian'' warlord Odin belong to N1c-VL29 L550 haplogroup and he was Karelian
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934470/Donald-Trump-believed-direct-descendant-Rurik-Viking-established-Russian-state.html
>Russian genealogists claim that Mr Trump is a direct descendent of Rurik the Viking who established the Russian state.
>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.[citation needed] The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.
>In lithuania finnic kings ruled for 500 years.

>take dna test
>paternal haplo n1c1
>maternal haplo h1a
really made me think

*kisses you*

Mhm~~

wtf

*kicks you in the balls*

That's not very nice

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIT
FINLAND DOESNT BELONG TO SWEDEN AND SHIIIIT

*kicks you again in the balls*

:)

excuse me, but what the actual fuck am i looking at???

You're watching genes and shit, WE WUZ GERMANICS AND SHIT SUPERHUMANS WITH TECHNOLOGY.
And the finns are FINNIC URALIC MASTERRACE OF KARELIAN MEMEMAGIC.

Basically you're in a swedish+finnish autism thread, enjoy your stay viro

The genetic map of the Nordic race.

Swedes are biologically quite identical with Belarussians and Poles as they are Slavo-Germanic whereas Finnic people stand out because of their non Slavo-Germanic roots in the Volga.

However the Nordic race is a spiritual union of different races. We must not understate the spiritual bond that connects our races.

Ruriks ancestor came and conquered all of Sweden and the Baltics. This ancestor, Odin was most likely a Karelian ancestor of Rurik, the Gediminid kings their Jagiellonic spawn in Poland. 40% of Lithuanian men descend from Karelian Odin and I bet if they knew that their suicide rate would drop

o-ok...

*closes the door and walks away, very fast*

your flag is pathetic

Haplogroups are an anti-Swedish lie

They are not real

t. cuckold of cai göran
Start reading your own history uralica.com/earlyfin.htm

Sup my nordic neighbours
Check out my Union

Come to Finland and learn Swedish please.
We need your semen. Our time is running out.

KANG has posted

this is no joke

KANG has posted

this is no joke

ME

w-why do you need my semen?

see You live in a nation which was inhabited by kvens.
The yoke of Cai-Göran will end in time.

Because you're Aryan and beautiful almost to the same extent as full blooded Swede.
We need strong Aryan warriors to create a Nordic Reich.

Hukuttaudu lähimpään järveen Cai-Göran.
>varangians were mainly karelians and kvens, varangians in finnish means vartija that means guardian

Finns are pretty badass already.
I dont think you need any foreign blood to create strong nordic warriors

Swedes>Norwegians>Germans>Danes>Finland-Swedes>(power gap)>West Finns>(power gap)>East Finns>(power gap)>Slavs>Karelians

Stop feeding into Finnish delusions. Germanics are the master race. We need a Nordic Union to get rid of Finns.

Swedes,Finns>Icelandic>Danes>Germans>POWERGAP>West Finns>POWERGAP>East Finns>Norwegians

youtube.com/watch?v=FdhMHRQdh0Y

Cai-göran was rolling in mud while we were setting up towns in karelia.
see

See

Lämna Sverige Pekka Pekkalainene

Germanics are pretty decent, but so are Finno-Ugric people.
For example, look at Estonia, they are doing much better than the slavs in eastern europe

Southern Finns > all

Get rekt.

t. Uusimaa

Stop this east/west/north/south finns, if you call that shit then you're retarded and not a TRUE finn who loves whole Finland

Who wants Rovaniemi to be burned to the ground?

This thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g

hs.fi/kulttuuri/art-2000002911067.html
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133
>finns settled in karelia 10 000 years ago and created towns of their own
>finnish language is related to sumerian
t. orja

>t. Åland

>The first fishnets found on earth is from karelia
Really makes you think, how eastern finns civilized cai-göran and his buddies in the west.

Kangin voimafantasiat pahenee joka päivä.
Milloin pakkohoitoon?

This could only work if Scandicucks genocided the niggers and we somehow had a system that isn't Swedish-dominated.

Also that flag can fuck off

>we somehow had a system that isn't Swedish-dominated.

That's the point of a Nordic Union retard.
We need a strong central government and a strong leader to squash resistance whether Fingolian or Danish. The North belongs to Swedes and lesser people won't have a say about it.

Mikä siinä ruåttalaisessa viehättää että oikein pitää aisankannatella näin paljon?
Häpeätkö suomen kansan mahtavuudesta?
Se jos mikään on pakkohoito materiaalia.