Guys I been flirting with an underage girl on facebook and I got this message how fucked am I?

Guys I been flirting with an underage girl on facebook and I got this message how fucked am I?

Royally fucked

Wrk the spelled "quiet" wrong, so I dunno. Seems questionable. That being said you're a fucking retard for trying to hook up with a minor. Especially if said minor is female and you are male. Or if you're a male in general. Honestly id just stop communication and get off social media.

yeah always safer to do that shit in public

Not fucked at all.
Welcome to the world of extorsion. They are not the police will they directly contact the police.
They will get you to pay money by threatening to send embarassing things to the police/your family/friends/everyone.

Have fun dealing with it.

the way that was written im 99.999 percent sure that that was written by some white knight faggot. probably the same kind of faggot who spidermans loli threads and screams mods at pics of munroe. if it was some actual child protection agency they would not send that to you, they would just report you to the fbi or actually BE the fbi.

for future reference dont go hitting on underaged girls online you retard.

It is bullshit , first look at date and time. No group sends a message at 153AM and there sre misspelled words throughout. You did this user, you stupid limeys will fall for anything

It's bullshit. Doesn't make a lot of sense, that definitely isn't how a government agency would operate (they'd be far more direct), the grammar is TERRIBLE towards the end, and:
>make it very clear to her you only like [name] as a friend.
Why would a law enforcement agency be giving you advice like this?

Fake and gay

Maybe to not cause drama/stress on the younger one? Make them feel everything is normal etc? I dunno.

send her a dick pic and see what happens

You've only answered the last of my 4 points, and, no. Thing it through and read that entire paragraph. No law enforcement agency would be giving you advice on dealing with teenage drama. No way in hell would they ever tell someone "tell her you only like her as a friend, or we'll take further action". That's just... not how it works.

Looks fake. Smells fake.

Hi, I'm from the CIA

Our agency have started doing this now, world wide. It starts with a warning as no laws have yet been broken.

Mango is probably baiting

>CIA
>FBI

Send her your dick. I've seen this message before, it's a scam, don't fall for it.

You get that this is a joke right?

seems to me that it is a fishing scam
ignore it and block her

Tastes fake

Is fake mofo, if not fake read the message. You fine,.

Why risk it OP? If its fake, you might get caught anyway. If its real, you're are gonna get fucked in jail.

Did you know she was under age?

Hey, im the head of the central intelligence division of the fbi and if yoy dont post your bank and credit card info in this thread, ill have you arressted for helping a child predators

>rampant spelling and grammatical errors
>nameless agency
>"make it clear you only like [--] as a friend"
>"we must elevate you to saying something about how it has nothing to do with that message"
>"you just honestly like her as a friend"
>"it's not against any law to just be friends"
>"do not try deleting the messages, we have access to the Facebook Archives"

Fakest of fake bullshit. What kind of retard are you that you think a government agency writes like an autistic white knight?

Watch vsauce he always gives good advice

Gathering evidence by a non-government entity completely voids that evidence. There's a reason investigations take so long. It's not because they can't find out what you're doing, it's because they have to maintain the chain of possession.
They give evidence to the police: any lawyer asks for absolutely every piece of documentation and all the warrants required for possession of said evidence.

The equivalent would be if someone thought you were a serial killer and decided to track you themselves. You're in there hacking(butcher style) away and they break into the house and snap a pic.

Now they have contaminated the crime scene, committed a felony, and now they take that pic and upload it onto their comp.

Now you're going to get arrested but all that evidence is "fruit of the poisonous tree".

lol idiotic false flag post by a retard here that claims to hate pedrophiles. not sure if op is the false flagger or the victim of such. fuck this thread either way. all of your idiotic pubic hairs would curl if you knew what people like i do every single day. you'll never stop it.

I respected you til i found out you were autistic

this looks like it was written by a couple of semi-literate adolescent boys. don't worry about it.

Ok OP we need to hear the shit you been telling this slut. I'm guessing something alone the lines how your going to stuff your big dick in her little pussy.

What purpose would it serve to make a nonce like you aware of any undercover operations.

Youv'e been spending too long lurking around the nursery's m8 its fucked ur brain.

Looks like it was written by a 13 year old as a scare tactic. The grammar is utter garbage. I stopped reading after they started a new sentence with the word "But".

Tell them to gtfo out of here. Go AWOL, don't reply, deny everything and get your shit together you fucking loser. You've gone way past rock bottom, get your life together. Start making changes you sack of shit.

>Don't worry, you're fine. For now.