Ok... I am fron Chile. I'm alone: no family, no friends, no boyfriend. Just my cat and i...

Ok... I am fron Chile. I'm alone: no family, no friends, no boyfriend. Just my cat and i. So i think keep living is useless, i already took 60 Alprazolam pills and a vodka of 500cc. This is how my life ends: been no one. Forever.

Bye /b

Roll.

Yesss

Thanks

op died an hero

>no boyfriend
bye faggot

para de llorar ctm

Barb?

peace out op good luck

Your not going to die from that enjoy your stay in the nut house

You aren't going to die, you may wake up as a tard or you'll just put yourself into liver damage

hows it feel knowing your going to die a newfag?

Most likely won't die, just black out for a few days, come to and feel shitty

Te mando gracias desde Buenos Aires forra!

Stream your death faggot
Do one fucking useful thing before you die

Think of the cat you selfish cunt..

Cabecea una bala, amariconado de mierda. Mamasán de la puta. A la primera que les apretan el zapato un poquito les da la weá. Pendejos culiaos, todo en bandeja. Ándate a la chucha, cagón de la csm.
PD: Viva Chile mierda!

manda alguna foto de ti antes que te mueras

>500cc
Imagine the Mario kart, though

Faggot, i call 60 alprazolam and half a litre of smirnoff a good night..

If you see a supreme being or something, tell it I think the joke is hilarious.

lol, im from Chile and the alprazolam by itself will only make you sleepy xD, you need more vodka so it can affect the bzd

OP ql weno pal pico xD

El culiao fuerte la cago, seguro se la cone doblá y cuando se ahoga se aguanta el vomito el maricon de a peso

No tits? You never know, someone might import you to a first world country where everyone doesn't want to die.

Lo unico bueno que hizo este wn fue el que va a pegarse el terrible de sueño ahora xD

We all love you

Hoy más que nunca podemos decir sin temor alguno a equivocarnos: op es más faggot que la csm

If you are so chilly then put on a sweater

at least post tits before you kys

Take a picture of the cat.

OP if your going to die atleast tell us where you live in chile, I have family quite litteraly everywhere their im sure I have someone who would be willing to come be a freind.

>Good riddance