Having more than average intelligence is a fucking burden. I'm not even trying to facetious here, I'm serious...

Having more than average intelligence is a fucking burden. I'm not even trying to facetious here, I'm serious. Ignorance really is bliss, people who manage to have common sense just end up pulling the weight or suffering due to the idiots around them. Does anyone know this feel?

you have it lucky

i have an iq of 350 and anyone sub 340 cant understand how easy they have it for being stupid

OP you're so lucky to be more stupid than me

sadly i do not, i'm so much of a fucking idiot ,i constantly get reminded of it in a day to day bases.

>more than average intelligence
>not even trying to facetious
God bless you user. You know what "facetious" means, and don't just substitute "ironic" for any word you don't know.

The one thing that will always bother me in this regard is how fucking slow everyone else is mentally. I can't say this in a way that isn't cocky, so I'll just say it; I watch people STRUGGLE with decisions and logic that I literally discerned at first blush, like my instinctual thoughts are other peoples 10 minutes of considerationm
It's God awful, the amount of times in my life I've had to sit quietly while someone slowely realizes how to do something is agonizing. I've, no joke, probably spent over 5 hours this week waiting for other people to finally find something or get something to work. And it's not like I can do it for them, I can't live other peoples lives and it's everyone and everywhere. It's why I prefer being alone a lot of the time, I dont sit around with my dick in my hand while "normies" overheat their small brains trying to accomplish simple tasks.

Yea basically dumb people can have fun and just enjoy life. I am constantly over analysing everything or just dont see the point in a lot of activities.

I also noticed that human intelligence in general is a burden. A dog doesnt question his own existance. Humans are just smart enough to wonder, but not smart enough to just know. We're in an in between level of inperfect knowledge that makes me question if its really worth having at all.

Would I be worse off if all I cares about wqs eating and fucking and having my back scratched?

Yea as I scale the corporate ladder I keep thinking, ok this is where the people who get it are. I can have peers now. But no, every fucking time. 90% of the workers and managers are just dumb and got there because of who they know

Bullshit.
I design Machine Intelligences for a living for two arms companies.
It is fucking great knowing my 'children' will likely kill your grandchildren.

Being smart is very satisfying.
The subhumans are your toys.
Toy with them...

Resign yourself to the beautiful realization that you represent the next step ahead in human evolution... and they, amusingly, do not.

Thats ok if you are a narcissist. But I dont want to view other people like that

Why?
They're only flesh units of little consequence.
Take pleasure in the burning of ants.

>Why?
Because he's better than you AND them.
Your little petulant fantasies are a weaknesses he doesn't possess.

Paraphrasing a quote here, but it's relevant.
"It is the mark of a small man to desire superiority over his fellow man, because only the truly gifted know how lonely it is at the top"

o_O were you abused as a child?

it sucks but what are you going to do, castrate everyone under a certain intelligence ???

Because I like people more than I hate them. It's annoying at work but I like observing others. I wish I was immortal so I could just continue to observe the evolution or destruction of the species

Try social engineering to get people to plant trees and understand balance.

AKA, idiots and followers will always surround and outnumber you in the millions, seeking or desireing these people is irrelevant, it is a true miracle to find an equal (peer) if you actually are so great

Associate only with smart people and tell the idiots to go idiot off.

Problem solved.

Yea and

I've thought about it, but taking on entire government's for thought control sounds so tiring.

The species dies when it changes itself beyond abiity to reproduce.

Enjoying your privilege ? Not hating

May just be immaturity

The thing about intelligence is that it comes in every form and opinion as well. The person you are looking for might very well be an anti-establishment drifter, don't look for people who like the same things as you, look for people who think the same things as you.

Ok Moriarty

Let me put it this way, being the leader of a bunch of idiots you despise doesn't sound appealing or "making it" to me.

Dumb people can be satisfied with the little things, fuck em, they're all cunts.

Smart people though, we need to reach the top before we even begin to enjoy our lives. We were born and raised intelligent for a purpose, to be the very best, to be the boss, to be both the Beta and the Alpha, to Become the Omega. To conquer the Sun and the Moon, and the Universe beyond.

>So yeah Fuck black people

isn't that loneliness that makes us at the top want to better mankind ?? , or watch it burn to the ground

Hearty chuckle.

So apparently high intelligence results in either self-loathing or extreme narcissim?

You use the same media as them. Comment sections my friend. Who just reads articles. Take a sociology class and read up on some psychology. Computer statistics.... the entitys that make the statistical seesaw leave themselves open to somone sitting on the fulcrum.

Kicked the drillbit penis point square in the nuts

there is a third but i am to tiered to think

>Associate only with smart people and tell the idiots to go idiot off.

TFW married to brainlet.

Thats whats funny. Im very anti establishment, but I also like money so I just play the corporate ladder for stability.

I think it's so odd that people have such high loyalty to a company. I've never understood that. There's so many delusional loyalists on the floor. They are really just insignificant cogs with no greater understanding of their actual place in the company.

How does being able to direct people who aren't as gifted as you seem like a bad situation? You don't have to rule over them, just lead.

Social media, chat centers, vines, go fund me, the chans... the global suconseous is out there. Do good.... cleverly.

Also plant a tree. In case you fuck up at least that happened.

i have learned over the years to not work with idiots they won't understand and will only get mad when you are trying to help them

No I get it. Being the guy who is at the top means nothing if its the top of a pile of shit.

But I don't really care about my ability to outdo others. I know I could go and do great things but I'm too much of a passive person. Thats why im here and not inventing a new way for normal people to scrub hard to reach places and sell it on an infomercial.

Stop wasting replies with stupid arguing

>more than average intelligence
>browsing Sup Forums
ok

You gonna use your Buster Sword on dem normies ;)

Just be nice pls

I find it amusing. Less warped people probably view reddit or imgur or the chive or something for entertainment. I don't really have a good reason to be here.

It's not about how smart you are, but how ignorant you are, or aren't. I consider myself to be of average intelligence and I'm surrounded by so many people who are smarter and should be more capable than me, but they are all dumb as hell. They believe practically anything that someone with a higher education says. Whenever I tell someone that 10 seconds of googling something will reveal the bullshit, they brush it off because I didn't go to college and I don't know what I'm talking about. If I google it for them and show them the bullshit, now I'm a dick. Most everyone forces themselves to believe that they are the center of the universe and the world we live in isn't as fucked up as it actually is.

I went to college once. It was boring and easy. Filled with stupid people who either didnt appear to even eant to be there or were too dumb to get it. I really don't understand the mentality of showing up and then failing or having terrible grades because you sleep in class or dont read the material. Why are you even there? It's not like you'll graduate just for showing up