Sup Forums

Sup Forums

What are some awesome questions to ask at a job interview? I have an interview with Coke soon and the email said to have questions ready.

Ask them if it's okay to be retarded. Warn them of your retardation

Noted. Next question please?

uhm why would you need questions?

Aren't you the one being interviewed?

I would ask them if it is ok to drink Pepsi on the job site. Just to see their faces :)

What is your Internet usage policy and how would that effect my jerking of to Sup Forums loli threads.

'Do you have Battletoads?

Generally companies like questions about company culture, policies, etc. It supposedly helps to show interest in the company.

So in other words, they want to see if you are a corporate lackey with all the intelligence of a socially engineered sheep?

I get it now I think . . ..

Sure, if you think so. This thread is going nowhere. Maybe I should let it die and look elsewhere for answers.

Yep, sit down and have an ice cold Pepsi and do some brainstorming.

...Right. Okay. You're not being edgy or anything right now, I hope you know that.

Do they care even slightly about child workers in their Philippine sugar cane fields or not at all?

It's ok to be a weaboo?

why would you even ask that?
the word "weeaboo" itself should be considered an insult

At least this guy is getting a job you basement dwelling fags

When did you start being such a huge fuckin gay fag?

This would be a 2nd job. Gotta bring in that money, I have goals and stuff. I've read good advice from here in the past, but then again this board has deteriorated severely in the past few years.

Ask them "do people really drink this shit?"

Bump

Any more questions like these?

I assume you're asking because you want to identify with other "huge fuckin gay fags" such as yourself. Must be a lonely world.

Bumping