Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums

gf is pissed at me just like every Saturday night. she's sleeping on the couch right now.

do I go wake her up, forget the fact that she's a mega bitch all the time, cuddle with her and maybe try to get her to fuck?

or do I let her sleep out there all night, beat off to something good, have the bed to myself and face the wrath of her tomorrow for not moving her to the bedroom so she can hog the bed like a fucking asshole?

dubs decides

will bump with stupid shit until you guys decide the fate of my cock as well as my sanity

Sounds like she's a cunt for no reason and you're an idiot for putting up with it. You two are perfect for one another. All the best with your misery.

Wait why does she get pissed off every Saturday night? She want you to take her out or something?

k so what do?

Be miserable because you're a little bitch who won't tell her to fuck off or leave her. Keep doing nothing about the situation.

I second this.

get your ass out there

Kick that biatch to fucking curb. why live with a miserable cunt that makes you hate life?

reroll

>Doesn't say why she's mad
>He probably deserves it

it's this fun thing we've always done where the two of us are incapable of having fun at the same time on weekends. I don't know what it is but it's always one of us is tired and wants to relax and the other one wants to go out and do dumb shit and have fun. usually I'm the one wanting to do dumb shit but tonight I just wanted to sit around so she's all pissy.

also she's just kind of a bitch

You two bitches are meant for each other. Go wake her up and propose now.

Fap and have the bed for yourself.

If she bitches you out in the morning tell her she had every opportunity to come and join you in the bed at any point during the night and she chose not to.

Easy.

Alternatively break up with her and enjoy the single life because it isn't filled with this random bullshit you have to go through.

I'm not miserable, there are pros and cons to either one. it's called compromise.

because she's generally pretty cool and has a good job and is way more responsible than I ever hope to be, so she's worth keeping around

>she's a mega bitch all the time
Yea she sound like real sweet heart

Walk out there and poke her in the eye with your cock.

Post results.

I'm not going to talk to you for at least 1 month maybe 2 months

that ship sailed a while ago, have been with her for over nine years now

I'm quite likely going to just start jerking it before anyone gets dubs either way because it sounds quite nice. the single life doesn't sound super appealing because I work 70-80 hours a week and generally hate everyone as a rule

Roll

Take a shit on her while she sleeps, then fuck the shit out of her.

Take a fuck on her while she sleeps, then shit the fuck out of her.

yay

keep those rolls coming homie

Rolling

WINRAR

OP is a faggot and will not do it.

OP has always been

Sound about right.