Gf thinks she's too thicc, what do you think Sup Forumsros?

Gf thinks she's too thicc, what do you think Sup Forumsros?

that's not thick
that's fat

If you love her does it matter

Thick means stupid.

If she says she's thick, she probably is.

If she's using the word while meaning something else, she's double stupid.

The fat cunt is definitely thick. Thick as pigshit.

fat/10 would not bang

Lotta love from Sup Forums tonight

Double stupid. Jesus yes.

The fat sow is as thick as a bowl of oatmeal.

Do you think her face is cute at least?

Need to see a full picture and some angles to determine if it's unacceptable for her build. Either way she's getting too comfy and that slope is slippery user

Ask for nudes
Tell her you have to see it all if you are going to judge

lol how old is she 14

is she hiding behind the whale or something?

Underage confirmed. Also, No. Edgelord boygirl.

thats life

dump her and fuck a fit girl

Well shit, I guess I'm a freak for loving her then

I take that back
Underage confirmed

Yeah, she's getting kinda fat user. If you're not a fat fuck, i suggest aiming her towards running. If you are a fat fuck, you both should probably start running or exercising.

Almost but somethings fucky. Also if a girl doesn't take care of her nails and hair etc she probably doesn't clean up after herself or clean herself effectively fyi. I would not pursue past some kinky shit cause she looks like she'll do butt stuff

fuckin disgusting m8 absolutamente asqueroso

Thick no but 7 weeks pregnant yes

MUFFIN TOP! MUFFIN TOP! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

what is "thicc"? you goddamn, no spelling millennial asshats

Yeah shes a bit chubby thats for sure. The fact that she gains fat on her face doesnt help the look.

Some women are lucky where their genes determine where fat is stored away from the face. Shes not so lucky.

well either that or you're actually in love and not just doing what your dick tells you to do

Welp, guess my plan to show her other people think she's cute too failed. I'm gonna Pretend I didn't make this post

nah bro just go ahead and pretend you have no gf. cuz its better that way.

What's this-
"thicc"
"thicc gurls"
"men like meat, dogs like bones"
-bullshit?
Fuck, she's not morbidly obese, she's not fat, she's at worst chunky/pudgy. Euphemisms left and right because nobody wants to accept they're anything less than prefect at no fault of their own.

Tell her that that is what she thinks other people are thinking of her and she shouldn't beleve what other random people may think and sche should believe in what you think

nah that bitch is fat

if she loves you too, then what she really needs is to feel how much you want her, not how pretty others think she is

Is your GF named Melanie Morgan? Or Brooklyn Clynkenbeard? Is she from Texas?

the only time a girl is on the internet and it's a methhead chunko. We know that's not your gf OP

i hope this attention whore chokes to death on her midnight snack hot dog double-down bonanza.

I underestimated you guys, this is fucking savage

this a faces of Sup Forums thread mang

welcome to your future..........

now now, who is this fine lady?

thats Gretta, from your moms side of the family.

and also OPs girlfriend

let me break it down for you retard. if a girl has more fat in her thighs and butt and boobs than she has in her mid section, she is "thicc". if a girl has more fat in her mid section than she has on her thighs and butt and boobs she is "fat". got it?

"thicc" isn't a word, douchmonger

Tell her that she took that pic from the wrist possible angle

I love her but now I feel like a fucking weeb for dating her. Thanks Sup Forums

>Thicc isn't a word
>Douchemonger

it is. a word is a combo of letters and sounds that has an agreed upon meaning amongst a group of people. WORD ALERT

when u gonna get it thru yo thikk skull that it is

kill her fat ass, and berry her under a pile of leaves where it will never be found. then turn 360 degrees, walk away and never look back.

group of people..............faggot millennial liberal pussies are considered people now?

I need to figure out how to reply to people. EIther way, maybe I'm just fucked in the head but I think she is hot as hell

/thread

>group of people
>newfag can't greentext

Kek

too drunk to do extra work.....
message was understood by all......
p.s. fuck you

fat mexican/10

She's got nice tits and ass, not too bushy. I'm not gonna let her go overweight but I love her fat

Eugh.

Those are my favorites

does she wipe her ass with Soft Cottonell Wet Wipes with Aloe?

>thicc isnt a word
>douchemonger

Its a slang term, like the one you just used, sperglord. Theres another one! Arent words fun?

what in the..?

We shower together, so not much need for wet wipes

oh, you still here, dickburgler?

She looks like a 13 year old autistic boy

too thicc

ewww, dont you worry about stepping in the whorish discharge dripping from her nasty gape?

I just used a similar webm as that other user, it seemed fitting for you.

lol, who is this guy?

Oh trust me, we don't shower together when she's on her period. I ain't touching that shit

lets see the tits

oh, so your a new cockgobbler?

She'd kill me if I posted that

dis bitch so """""thicc""""" i bet if'n you smeared apple butter on her devirgined asshole, she'd probably lick it clean.

Post it faggot or go away

Kill yourself nigger

>
>that's not thick
>that's fat
/Thread

#1bigmacawayfromFUPA

some situps would do the trick

THIS IS THICC

THATS OPs GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> now I feel like a fucking weeb for dating her.

How again do you feel like a weeb...?

No, that's disturbing

THIS IS NOT A WORD

Fat, autistic loser
AKA weeaboo

this is hugh mungus

you have to avidly watch anime to be a fucking weeaboo
the fuck

in the first two seconds, i got diabetus. by the time :10 rolled by, i was having my foot amputated. the last three seconds i've been waiting for the amberlamps for my stroke.

Does anime even matter anymore?

yes i watch pokemon all the time.

Watch as a 10 year old boy searches to find and catch every Pokémon but only catches about 70 of them

post more

post more pleeeeeeeeease

Fucking freak

Amanda Bynes really let herself go.

Only way to know is to post a full body shot. tits and ass matter

She's laying right next to me, hell fucking no

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting