Trap Thread Part 2

Trap Thread Part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would

If my pic was used as cover, does that mean I must now post or "random bad happening" will happen to "someone I love"?

name? I live in SC I think thats Alexis Saxon. Ill see if i still have my nc/sc collection

Idk Is that Sup Forums Lingo

Dunno bud ask

Traps are gay, and you're gay if you like them

I guess ill ask. whats your name

Wow, nice ass

Good to know.
I'd fuck a boipussy every day, I'm not ashamed

Shelbi Trutch, source.. it's me, lol.
Also, here's the last thread answers I couldn't get to.
D'awww, dunn call her ugly. You haven't seen her yet, she may very well be very pretty looking. Maybe not the most pleasant for conversation, but eh.
That was my butt whilst I was still in Texas, before hormones and all that. This photo is more recent, but not as good an angle.
:-O I'm not apologizing... lol
I think I know what you mean, well fuck, if I end up taking pics tonight I'll get that one going, yeah?

Hnnnnngggf

Possibly, but the way the Romans saw it was that when it came to sexuality, you were either masculine or submissive. They didnt believe in being straight or gay, but believed instead that whoever was being penatrated was to assume the female position in both sex and life... Its a different concept that could be applied to traps.

Anyone have any Blaire White fakes?

Damn dem legs, got anymore?

I always wondered if people are flattered when their pictures get reposted.
I'm sorry, I just really want to have sexual intercourse with all of you until my mind permanently breaks

damn your fine. where you live?

Not as good as the last one imo

From the night I dressed up

Just as good, goddamn
Any of rest of body?

Post mine anytime you wish, I just ask people to ask my if on kik or any other means to not use me as catfish bait

Ah fuck off, I refreshed the original page by accident and now all the good stuff is gone

i wanna take a splotch off your back

Woah, hahaha, sorry I went into a sentence and then decided a different direction for it. My apologies on that.
If you're talking with me somewhere, try and verify it is me, and don't use my pics as catfish bait or pose as me please.

Any with stocking feet, bb?

Got more?

I don't know why people try to imitate perfection tbh, they never get it right

muh dick

I.. I don't know what that means. Sounds bad though. Sorry.

Thank White republican Jesus.

I... I think this was a compliment, but I'm not sure

Its a compliment, don't be so insecure, lol

What's your Kik? I wanna ram my dick down your girly throat and fuck your face raw

I'm not insecure, more unsure at that point, also is that you? Love the jacket
At the moment I'm not handing that one out. I appreciate the thought though

I have to admit. That's really hot.

Trap acceptance is the only good thing that came out of sjw culture tbh

No, I wish I was though, Stylish af.
Confidence will always make you hotter, I promise.s
Strut your stuff

Source???

passable face. would fuk

KYS faggot

No idea but here's the other one I have

Oh I am fairly confident in most cases, try and keep myself grounded to reality though to stay humble(ish)

Must be difficult to be humble with all them pretty on your face.
Sorry I have autism. *wink wink*

I'm dying to see you finger your ass

Don't want to seem bragadocious?
I can respect that, Though Id be doing it all day if I had the chance

Oml who is this blue haired angel

Haha, you dork ^_^
What, not using one of my 12 dildos or toys? Hehehe
It's not my style, haha. I used to hate how I looked so badly and such. I use that as a fuel to correct the way I look one task at a time now though

I'd actually fuck every single one of the sluts thatve posted in here till you couldn't walk for a week. Kik me if any of you delecious looking sissy sluts want some good dick. Cressy1269

And doing quite a good job of it, too lol.
uwu

Mmmm that's a lot, I'd kill to see you use each and everyone of them! But as well as that I love seeing your thin girly fingers slip in and out of your tight glossy hole

Butt

Girly face, feminine hands and body AND you have slutty clothes with amazing heels!??? I'm in love.. and so is much dick

Muh*

Every year, 30 men find striped socks in their son's bedroom. I propose we have a moment of prayer and reflection for those men and their gay sissy sperm.

damn thats nice

>it's another "faceless faggots" thread

Well, many thanks to you user

You've got a super cute face.

You deserve a rough cock in your ass, and we'd be jealous~

That's incredibly negative hate speech user, this is a safe space and I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

post butt in cute panties and kik :)

Thank you user, I'm hoping some small changes happen after a few more months of hormones ^__^
But if I post kik it'll explode my phone

Why hello there :)

More butt?

here. you message me cutie

mineral16

Ah, you lucky duck. I'll never look as good as you do now, even with hormones.

Don't despair, there are always fat guys who will lift their stomachs for you. Now post your butthole.

Maybe, I feel,bad cause I didn't save the last dudes kik and message them before thread was ded.
Don't ever say that darling, please be confident in yourself and just make any changes to yourself that you can, it's always a work in progress for us girls

would suck

Femenine penis and buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

That....is a strange facial expression.

Sauce please

Omg when you do you get your sissy cock hungry ass me and my throbbing dick will be there! And that's so hot you do! God I'd love to own you as my personal whore, I'd get you to dress up in something slutty every single day and cosplay while dominated you!

Sorry would you prefer 'I want to fuck you raw' instead?

some gay tumblr shit

>grounded to reality
>ugly ass dude pretending hes a girl
Sure thing, bro

Ugh so manly

Your beautiful, 9/10 would take out on date before sticking it in the pooper.

Please post your ass and anus.

We talked about this in the last thread. Either post your butthole or gfto salty.

alright... whos this semen demon?