Before the Battle of Bastards

Prior:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkWLqaz3ppQ
youtube.com/watch?v=65MQRZKP4YY
youtube.com/watch?v=uq5eme2-7H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You dont know him!!

First for Mace the Ace, the one true King of Westeros, and the Prince that was promised.

reddit memes general?

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that GRRM hadn't written any new material since 2005 and TWoW is never going to be released.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

>battle of the bastards
>father's day
WEW LAD

Preston

leaks?

Ned?

Just because you're cucked doesn't mean you should hate on others

Nth for Stannis your King

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

If it hadn't been for the rootless cosmopolitan bourgeoisie (jewish) writers this battle would have been Stannis/Ramsay

youtube.com/watch?v=RkWLqaz3ppQ

>It's 2016 and people still haven't accepted the fact that based Jon is the best character and has the best story line

What's your excuse?

Posted literally every single thread.

Preston

sansa: yes yes Jon you faced the living dead and got murdered by your own sworn brothers

HOWEVER

KNEEL you plebs for the TRUE wizard king of the north

>cucked
>am i fitting in yet guys?

actor is gormless

character is a cliche

missed you

What the fuck kind of name is Preston anyway

Fucking Americucks and their retarded cartoon names

He isn't Tywin

>I was raped for a week and beaten by a man I agreed to marry, I'm now the most tragic person in all of westeros, no one knows how I feel

This is what Sansa actually believes

nobody gives a fuck about jon HAH

Reminder that Drogon is the best character in the show

Oh yes a plank of wood who sucks up all the season's budget and is more cliche than Capt America is a fantastic character user /S

>i had to endure sexual relations several times with a man i agreed to marry, knowing that marriage means having sex*

FTFY

STOP

>From an English surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "priest town" (Old English preost and tun).

what website do you guys use to stream movies?

used to use 1channel/primewire/letmewatchthis but now they require a bunch of bullshit

Starks themselves are hopeless about Rickon's situation and fear that Rickon dies before the battle, but he is brought to the battle by Ramsay. Jon Snow is amazed to see him alive. Ramsay asks Rickon to run to his brother. Rickon runs away from Ramsay and Jon is trying to save him from arrows on horseback but just as he reaches near Jon an arrow hits him and he dies. Melisandre is with Jon. She does not do anything magical and Jon wins the battle without any magic, She is just there to support him. The battle begins with a big handicap to Jon as he is outnumbered 6 to 1. There are a lot of skirmishes by arrow, and ramsay is a good commander. There are 3 main commanders on the stark side: Jon, Tormund and Davos. As the battle progresses, Boltons encircle the Starks and the body of the dead basically creates a wall between the starks and boltons and the Stark army is being pushed against one another. They try to break free but are unsuccessful. One of the top moments of the episode is the fight between Tormund and Smalljon Umber. There are a lot of rumors about Tormund's fate in this episode but he survives this fight. When everything seems lost for the starks the army of the Vale arrive commanded by Littlefinger and Sansa. They break the circle of the bolton army and cause massive losses to the bolton army. This causes the coward Ramsay to flee to Winterfell which have now closed the doors. Wun Wun leads a charge against the door and manages to break it to the delight of Jon but he is injured greviously in the battle. Wun Wun dies in the battle. Jon captures ramsay and puts him in the cellars with his dogs. He effectively dies this season. He is devoured by his own dogs.

this perpetually constipated boring piece of shit?

>/S
wut

Yes, yes ramsay you seem to have won this battle.

HOWEVER

Reminder that this was the only White Walker that looked halfway decent.

Where did this *farts* meme come from?

I feel like i am missing something.

i'm not defending kit but gormless is now a meme

There are spectacular cgi scenes where Drogon and the other 2 dragons destroy the fleet of the masters. The other 2 are released when the tower is under attack. Sons of the harpy are fighting and killing on the streets of meereen when they are trounced by the dothraki. Yara and Theon arrive at Mereen at the best possible moment when there is a attack by sea from boats and Daenerys needs ships to fight and they arrive with ships. Daenerys will punish all masters and the punishment will be meted out by grey worm against the slave masters.

Typo

>This might be my greatest scheme yet

/r/

Wrong

The third episode.

I wish we'd got The Mannis/The Bastard as it was supposed to happen in the books, instead of Stannis somehow turning into a massive idiot on the show

And now they've done it again with Arya

But why does Wun wun have to die

I just got back into the show. I'm halfway through season 5. Don't worry, I've already been spoiled.

I gotta ask, now that the Khaleesi is murdering people indiscriminately, do they start showing her in a more negative light, or is she still GoT Jesus? I wanna know if I'm going to be even more infuriated than normal whenever they cut to her scenes. She'd probably be interesting if she wasn't such a held up cunt.

Wow he has another facial expression lol

Ice Darth Maul?

Looks like a Comic Book Villain.

Stannis whats you to do better

You fuckers excited for Lady Stoneheart?!

No you don't understand it was all a part of the plan to get disemboweled

No its played as noble and heroic

Get hype!

> a years wait 8 days from now

Kill me please

He's expensive to animate.

Stannermen can spell, do better.

What is the most retarded ending to the bastard bowl you can think of?

>little finger never shows up
>they all just went back home
>instead jaime and 8k lannister men ride side by side with brienne to wipe out all boltons and karstarks and umbers

Doesn't even look like Darth Maul.

>a year from 8 days from now
the end of the next season?

I'm a girl. Hey boys. Good?

so does anyone think the last dragonglass dagger (that wun wun has) is going to be any use?
or have D&D completely forgotten about it?

Another death to the CGI budget
RIP Summer
RIP Shaggy Dog
RIP Wun Wun

why are you such a dick?

Will you be my gf

>Battle of the bastards
What a shit name

How intelligent are the Giants supposed to be?

ned can u pls

On a scale of LF-Dorne how ruined will this be?
youtube.com/watch?v=65MQRZKP4YY

YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

fuck try hard, go back to Sup Forums

Don't be sad user, we'll have TWoW by new year

PSHHHHHH HAHA GOT YOU ACTUALLY IT'S NEVER GOIGN TO BE RELEASED

God damn. She was why I stopped watching in the first place, and now she's crucifying people and throwing them to dragons for the station of their birth. Which would be pretty awesome, if she was shown as the unreasonable, purity obsessed loony she is.

Are the books this ridiculous for her?

Not happening.

Trips confirm stannis lives

Woah...rude...

>Doesn't even look like Darth Maul.
Are you trolling?

what's your reddit account?

BWB will show up to save them in the last minute.

Are you a qt? gib pics with timestamp. Are you a /Stannerwoman/

They have to film his scenes separately from everything else

>. Rickon runs away from Ramsay and Jon is trying to save him from arrows on horseback but just as he reaches near Jon an arrow hits him and he dies.
Literally ripped from Ran.

mfw jonfags realize the who the story begins and ends with and that most important character and true hero in the war far the dawn is actually GodKing Bran

they skipped it, rickon is at winterfell so theres no need for davos to go look for him

About as much as your average Tully

No. Are you?

>ywn see Dillane, Allen or whelan share these scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=uq5eme2-7H0

it was also fathers day when Tywin died

HER LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

So are Redditors just GOT dick suckers and praising everything, or is the score from GOT actually good?

Every piece of music is a "remix" of the theme, and most other pieces of music are "remixes" or some other shit.

they show how conflicted she is, how ill-suited she is to rule, and eventually how she accepts her legacy of fire and blood and decides to leave meereen and conquer westeros.

I like her book version better

DELETE THIS

also pretty sure hes german

/got/ knows no queen but the queen of love and beauty whose name is puppyfu

What is this hairstyle called?

Eh stopped using it and when i became an autist