How the fuck can this 12 year old babe look like she could be a 21 year old heartbreaker - the type that would invite...

How the fuck can this 12 year old babe look like she could be a 21 year old heartbreaker - the type that would invite you over for dinner but get you to cook for her and tease you?

Howwww? I bet shes not a virgin too. Probably slept with a few older men the hoe.

Btw not giving away info. Shes my neighbour

So are you stalking her or just asking or ???

Creeper alert

In b4 thread is deleted.

You like her?

Maybe a little bit.

Im 23 years old but im good looking and muscly how am i creeper?

She's 12 your 23. Almost twice her age

Do you hang out with her?

Fuck off pedophile cunt

Does she have big tits

Someone seems upset. Sup Forums a bit too extreme for u m7? ;^)

Big as hell for her age.

>23 year old muscular guy
Nice try pedophile

Actually its hebephile.

Also how is this a nice try? Just stating facts, faggot.

Plus you called her a 12 year old babe

>hebefile
HA, GOTEEEM
IT'S ALRIGHT GUYS, IT'S ONLY HEBEFILE.

First off, if you're 23, why are you going after a girl almost half your age? Second a muscular guy on Sup Forums who is attracted by a 12 year old is clearly lying about being muscular and 23.

fuckin pedo

Grow the fuck up user, she will probably twice as mature as you are right now by the time she's 15.
Get with a woman who knows her place in the world.

Brooo I got no idea. I had the same question last night. I ended up at some house party doing a bunch of blow with high schoolers that looked like they were 21 (really 17). Shits wild out here mane

Fucking this you 23 year old "muscle man"

I'm sure you were

diqabgnfa6eu2ieo.onion

The only way you can get away with being a pedo is being an attractive, alpha male.

Source: 21yo from my college was dating a 13yo and no one gave 1 fuck after a while

Kill yourself friendo

12 year old girls can consent you sjw autistic moralfags.

If she wants to be with him then she should. If sex happens, it happens. As long as he doesnt abuse her.

Pedo

>12 year old
>making informed decisions about sex
>the state of sex ed in this country

Have u ever had sex with a 12 year old bro its the best

if you're implying what I think you are (and hope you aren't), burn in hell pedo

Nice meme dude! I remember pretending to hate pedos back when Sup Forums changed.

12 year old girls are best.

Ur too blind to see this obviously

OP remember rule "29. In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents."

do you not have sisters/mothers/girlfriends/etc? How would you feel if they told you they got creeped on at 12 years old?

No you fool any girl of any age would hate being creeped on.

If they didnt mind and it was consensual (which it is) then i'd be indifferent regardless of their age.

Didnt you know that its scientifically proven sucking on a 12 year old girl's hot boobs and tits can make a grown man twice as lively and improve his well-being?