Where do you see yourself 5 years from now, user ?

where do you see yourself 5 years from now, user ?

a mirror

Dead, pretty sure I'm gonna kill myself this year, just got demoted at a job I've had for 4 years, its gonna take me 2 years to get to the pay I was just demoted from

Hopefully rich... while not going all out I have hopes that I would be able to get the 90/10 rule working for me eventually.

fighting

Doing your wife.

In the army, trade school or dead

Probably still where I am now, but hopefully with a Trans Am or a Camero. That would be cool.

Fatter and drunker

Probably still having sex with married milfs. Hopefully with a stable job

Getting assfucked probably

I was just diagnosed with skin cancer so Hopefully still alive. Im scared bros.

happy

Out of the Navy working for Pantex, starting a family.

Nowhere I'd my cats are still alive, they're the only reason I'm living. I'm killing myself when all three of them are gone.

I don't really care what I'm doing for a living, as long as I've saved enough money and gotten into some hobbies I've been interested in for a while. However I have a tendency to fuck up almost everything good in my life, so realistically I'll probably just fuck that up, too and end up addicted to drugs or some shit.

fapping on Sup Forums

I might build a castle

Either dead of fucking you mom

Cemetery

Gona need sauce on that sir

Main goal: build enough passive income so that my wife can retired and start having kids. Then my turn to retire before I hit 40.

Side goals: Get my PE license, hopefully promote enough at my day job, start my own company, etc

No matter who wins.

dead hopefully

Rockstar or Movie star. I haven't decided which yet. Leaning towards rockstar.

2nd

You sound like a real pompous asshole.

in school still or dead... not sure yet

Probably going to just end up on my own in a studio apartment, working a very menial job and meditating in my spare time.

Doing your......son?