These fucking people are taking over my towns in Michigan

These fucking people are taking over my towns in Michigan.
They don't assimilate.
They don't learn English or care to learn it.
They don't fucking love this country.
They drive around in their big ass SUVs wear Prada and designer clothing.
The force schools to have Allah friendly meals for their children which costs the schools.
They are mooching off of our system and I feel fucking powerless to stop them.
I'm not religious but they also openly attack our christians and jews.
They attack our white children in school so we have to move them out of the area.
This needs to stop before it gets out of control.
If they want to be here they will have to live under our laws and our flag.

Vote

stop bitching and do something about it

>lives in america
>has guns
>doesn't use them
fail

They aren't invading via war they are invading by relocation.
I'm not going to murder people because I have guns.

Too late pussy, you're shit hole country is already full of the cunts. Come down under mate, we keep these kiddy fuckers out.

>The force schools to have Allah friendly meals for their children which costs the schools.

hows your schools taco/wraps?

Vote

Man between mudshits and negroes Michigan seriously needs to be nuked off the map. If I were you I would move far far away.

Burn the SUVs and businesses.

You're getting them too, and even more Chinese.

Maybe you cant do something about it

But trump will

this. kill one, do something. Make it clear we dont accept these things in our country

>not following SUVS
>not calling swat on Their homes
>not going to mall or store security aND informing about shop lifting

Youre not even helping, you fucking cuck

Shoot them!

so they're niggers, but with a bit more religion?

people in america needs to start doing what there doing. Start killing muslim's, behead them, and blow them up. I'm waiting to see it on the news when people start taking matters into there own hand.

Tell that to the Irishman and the Italians, too. Cuz those faggots fly their native flags, too. I got a Dutchman in my neighborhood who flys a Dutch flag. Assimilate goddamnit!

Dude, I live by dearborn and all the arab people here are cool and super respectful. What are you seriously talking about. I'd much rather go deeper into dearborn than out into white trash west area. I literally don't know of an arab person that isn't working and just living off welfare. You can say crap about europe and what not, but immigrants here are really nice.

so, sandniggers

damn right, after he throws Hillary in jail

And then grabs his daughter by the pussy