Hi guys, halloween is coming and i decided to create my own outfit, everything was done by me

hi guys, halloween is coming and i decided to create my own outfit, everything was done by me.
What do you think it looks? should i stick with it or should i buy one?
Also if you got already some pics you can share

What are you?

nothing, just trying to be a creepy guy with a mask

the suit looks like a giant fabric softener kek. people will most likely laugh at you or ignore you

made me lol pretty hard

ofc i can elaborate the mask better but i kinda like it simple

might as well just wear your normal clothes and a mask then. You look like a pregnant alien in a ghetto morph suit.

yeah the suit looks really cheap and weird

ill take that as a "buy one instead" :D

wear a black hoodie with the mask, much less cringe

ahahahah damn, i really do

You look like a koala bear who cries blood from the many years you spent sobbing alone in a tree, in hopeless despair. Yeah, I'd say you're ready to go out on the town.

you look like a tampon...

ah nvm, i had an idea for the look but it ended pretty bad as you can see. Ill just buy an outfit.

You know, it wouldn't be hard to turn that into the spirit thing from Spirited Away.

ditch the jumpsuit and put on a hoodie, add a foam weapon or something. I think the mask and a baseball bat would be cool but might get you in trouble

accurate asf

the baseball bat its ok in my country, and if it doesnt i dont live in a city, the police will not bother to go check on a gang of 12 ppl

But then he'll just look like some fag from The Purge movie.

Imo the suit is whats saving him from leaning into tryhard territory. if he doesnt act the fool he'll make it through well enough to wear it again next year

That's actually pretty genius user, I want to do that next halloween. It's cheap and actually decent.

I dunno, the suit just doesn't seem good in any sense. Yeah I forget how popular the purge is

nice one

Not OP but can you return a mask the day after halloween? I just bought one at party city for 10 bucks and I still have the receipt

What are you a tampon?

the fabric of the suit is what the paintors use to paint houses ect... i was thinking in paiting it or at least covering it with red looking like blood.

another one made the joke already, get your own

My gripe with it is it's transparency. If it was a solid white matching the mask I think it would look a lot better.

Hows my mask?

it doesnt make much sence if you think of it... They will not fall for it xD

ikr, i like the mask, i think it looks cool, ill just drop the suit and try an apron in blood.. fuck idk

Wear a diaper op. And shit yourself

That might work, get a toy butcher knife and call yourself the meat grindr

Go out with the mask in all black pants/shirt. Paint the areas around your eyes black to remove the skin color from the mask, then carry a bat with some nails hammered into it. I did something like that once for Halloween, legit scared a few people with that shit. Looking back, I'm not sure if it was illegal to carry it around.

Oh, and a black hoodie would add to the sketch factor. Maybe some corn syrup/burgundy dye blood for effect, some spatter on the mask?

>giant fabric softener

Kek'd hard m8