Is Flash faster than Superman and Green Lantern?

Is Flash faster than Superman and Green Lantern?

I ask because Flash needs to be grounded for his speed (as far as I know) whereas Superman and Green Lantern can travel the galaxy.

Yes. Just because something can fly doesn't mean it's faster.

Yes, easily. Barry Allen specifically. Idk about the others.

Flash doesn't need the ground. he can run on the speed force itself, he 'runs' in the air all the time.

he's by far faster than anyone in both marvel and DC.

Doesn't Wally become faster at some point?

It was stated somewhere that he could travel just as fast in any direction, by moving his molecules at high speeds, he simply chooses to move across the ground, idk.

Yes, the Flash is Speed incarnate.

I read somewhere he can run super fucking fast, about galaxy traveling in seconds fast but idk.

This.

Barry Allen is pretty much the speed force. He can transcened space and time using it. He can just run thru time to other points in space and basically wormhole to them and shave a few seconds off if he wants back in time.

RUNNING AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

QUICKEST HEDGEHOG AROUND

Sup Forums here, he is the "Fastest Man Alive"
So yeah.

Unless its Silver Age Supes, but we don't talk about that because that's dumb.

This nigga is so fast he can surpass lightspeed and go back in time.

yes, but he never specified which flash, so i just went with the most power iteration.

Wally is faster than Barry.

Also, to address what you said in the OP, the Flash slipped on an Atomic Banana Peel and got launched into space.

Speedforce: I ain't gotta explain shit.

GOT OURSELVES A SITUATION

STUCK IN A NEW LOCATION

WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION

NO TIME FOR RELAXATION

Well, was. new 52 is shit. Wally doesn't even have powers yet in the reboot.

Barry is the tap of the speedforce. in actual speed barry is the fastest. Wally saved him from the speed force because he is the speed force and was going to be one with it again.

DON'T BLINK DON'T THINK

JUST GO GO GO GO G-G-G-G-GO GO

Barry generates/ is the speed force. Hes basicly speed itself.

Wally has total control over the speed force, able to both steal and embue connectic energy.

Barry is probably fast, but wally has mastery of that speed

my friend told me superman and wonderwoman were the fastest

nice quads bby girl

>wonder woman
your friend lied to you

FUCK YOU

yes Barry is the tap, but wally has mastered it's use.

If you want a bad example, it's probably a lot like Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta has a higher cap, but Goku is the strongest. Barry might have a higher peak, but he's never reached it. Wally has even beaten him up in combat.

>Wally has even beaten him up in combat
wtf when?

Actually the original Wally is back and black Wally is a completely different character.