Gross confessions

>Gross confessions

I'll start: Everytime I clip my toe naild I have to smell them. Today they smelled like honey mustard.

i have a towel rag that i use for blowing my nose in and i use it for like a week before washing it

Toe nail jam smells like parm. cheese.

im a nigger

I have a couch my grandma gave me when I got my own place a few years ago. One of the cushions has a rip that ive been fucking since I was 12. Asked my grandma if i could have it because "memories". I still fuck it to this day. It kinda has a odor.

when i tae a shit ater i wipe i smell my wipe hand. if it desnt smell lie shit i dont wash my hands

I had a fucked up phase where I got addicted to heroin ..lasted about 6 months. I decided to get clean because I was blowing through most of my savings. The withdrawals were so horrible...

sometime during the first week, I remembered that I had once bought some raw dope and dropped it in the crack of my car seat. I tore my car a fucking part looking for it (for those who aren't informed, it's like the size of 2 pop rocks glued together and dark brown. It is solid but will melt in the sun). Finally, I stuck my hand under the seat and found this mushy brown shit stuck to the carpet. It was all dirty but I didn't care. In my addict mind, I was like "score!" and I sat there pushing pieces of the brown shit up my nose. But that's not the gross part.

Fast forward about 2 weeks. I dropped my cell phone down the crack by my car seat (this is like a regular thing for me: losing shit in that damn crack). Anyway, I pushed my seat forward and began looking for my phone, when I spotted something else. It was the actual heroin. It hadn't melted. It was still wrapped nicely in a piece of plastic.

I will forever wonder what the fuck disgusting creamy brown shit from under my seat did I snort.... Take it from me, anons: don't do drugs.

>have bad wet shit
>stick finger in pooper
>wiggle my finger around
>catch shit
>smell shit
>wipe it on my skin or bed
>carry on

Whenever I cum I ejaculate onto a towel spread on the floor

I originally did this because when I started doing kegels and fapped less I got some good distance (max about 1 meter away)

Wouldnt be so bad but I still live at home with family

They get cleaned after anyway so it doesn't matter amirite?

>mfw my family has beem rubbing my cum on their faces for the past few years
>mfw I have no face

Bump

last xmas i got my friends gf a toiletries set, spent the week before cumming in the facial scrub

(Not gonna say in I'm femanon or fag but) I love the smell of my boyfriend's ass. He even gives me his dirty underwear and and i masturbate while huffing them. Pure ecstasy.

>be me
>age 13-15
>no idea how cum works
>room in unfinished basement of house
>masturbate every night
>cum on the concrete wall and floor
When I was about 16 I started to realize that the creamy, kind of yellow shit all over the wall and floor was from me
When I was 17 we moved from that house and had to clean everything. I just said I had no idea what the mess was, and maybe it came from the cats
>mfw my family cleaned up years of cum stains off the walls

Every time I clip mine, I eat them. Feel normal, OP.

IM LAUGHIMNG

Gonna go out on a limb here and say you're probably a fag

Bump, we need to keep this thread alive Sup Forums

I like children and money.

how do you like your children? i prefer mine dry aged and smoked with hickory

So you've got a handkerchief
Big deal

I wipe first before taking a shit

I pour milk before my cereal

When i pick my nose and find an appropriate booger, i place it onto strangers, if the situation allows it. Preferrably rich looking ladies. Like on an escalator or while standing in a queue.

I keep an Altoids tin containing my three wisdom teeth and every big finger/toe nail I've grown for the past month, probably just gonna keep it up until I get caught/bored with it, but I'm up to a good 10 nails at least by now

I wrap my dick with toilet paper like a mummy before I fap so I don't have to worry about the mess when I bust.

bump

What kind of degenerate are you?

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MUSTARD TO-

http//:WWW.feetfagot.COM//viewkey//djiondangetscoverdinmusterd/709844063

Never mind.

Smelling bodily waste is actually a healthy practice and possibly an evolutionarily beneficial act since it allows you to detect infections or diseases. Just don't put any of that stuff in your mouth.