ITT: Find a song, old and new alike, and come up with an idea for a movie titled after the song:

>Call Me Maybe
A love story involving interdimensional calling and texting between a boy and the alternate universe version of the girl of his dreams, they work together to get their respective crushes in their own universes who are unaware of them to fall in love with them but they also fall in love with each other along the way.

Carly thread?

What other ideas can you come up with?

wow yeah i'm actually hype on that premise

Bonus points if the movie was an animated movie, especially if it's Makoto Shinkai.

>Xiu Xiu - Support Our Troops, Oh (Black Angels, Oh)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

mid kek

What kind of movie would that be?
Also, who would direct? I think Michael Bay is perfect for this movie.

>Call Me Maybe
>A Film by Makoto Shinkai
Seems good to me.

>kei-tai posting on Sup Forums

Holy fuck she's hot, those shoes.

Yes. I still prefer Taylor Swift, though.

I leave Sup Forums to avoid this, fuck you

FINDS A ___

WAY

This song is perfect.

i'm going to squat down below while she gives me whatever surprises she has

*BRAAAAAP*

>stealing premises from animes

OP is a faggot

i've never actually read the whole keit-ai pasta. I recognize it but i always zone out before i get the premise.