Rape Thread

>Rape Thread

Girl wants to come to your place to meet you and your girlfriend for sex.
Have been talking for 6 weeks and plans to stay with you both for 1 week.
You and your partner don't want to just have a threesome, but instead want to restrain and rape her.

How best to do this and get away with it?

Good answers will be provided with pics.
Pic related, it's the girl.

You should kill yourself

Don't be so dense.

I second this.
You're scum

Dense? Black holes are dense and you should kill yourself.

I say ask nicely for sex, and if she denies, get over it

Thirded. Someone wants to engage in consensual bisexual relations with you and your girlfriend and you want to rape them instead? wtf is wrong with you and your fat ugly cunt girlfriend? Just kill yourself.

Yes, we both do. This is not about sex, it's about power.

What did she ever do to you to deserve rape? If you just want to dominate her, talk to her about it like normal human beings. Maybe she's a closet submissive.

Then maybe you should kill yourself. You will never have real power. Power is getting people to do things for you by asking; cowards force people to do things. Cowards also kill themselves.

I get that. Your gf sounds kinky.

Maybe you two'd do better finding a girl who likes rape fantasies and roleplaying with her?

Any other kinks you or gf have?

You feel powerful by raping a girl with someone else's help? You're disgusting.

Don't fucking do it.

Ya, my gf likes to peg me as well. It's a power thing.

Nothing. She did nothing. In fact, there is no real "deserving" here.

"Power is getting people to do things for you by asking"
Incorrect.
"cowards force people to do things"
You say that as though coercion is a powerless attribute. You would be wrong in thinking so.

is she the one with the power fantasies or are you?

The only way to get away with it is to kill the girl, but your main drawback is that you're way too fucking stupid to get away with murder.

I just think it'll be nice not having to get pegged all the time. Maybe she'll even let me use my peenus weenus.

ITT: white knights
OP: >gun
>roofies
>hit to the back of the head with something not completely rigid but hard enough to know her out. Aim for base of skull and one hit ko.
>rear naked choke, although that takes some practice to pull off without having to make too much noise.
Take your pick

Nice rhetoric: "I'm just going to say you're wrong then not provide any evidence or an alternative." You're probably a trump supporter too. Kill your self coward.

> You say that as though coercion is a powerless attribute. You would be wrong in thinking so.
What are you fucking Kyle Ren? gtfo you emo bitch.

Both. It lead to us meeting,

True. So stupid in fact that I'd never want to post something on Sup Forums in attempt to misdirect.
But yes death is certainty here.

Nah, honestly my main plan is luring in with her favorite booze then choking her our from behind. Then restraining and gagging. Then rape.

ITT: a 16 year old who works at Carl's Jr. pretending to be tough by listing ways of killing someone. Maybe you should try one of those on yourself?

Ahaha Kylo Ren. Nice.

You might need to find a new target. I just sent her this thread.

When you become such little shits Sup Forums? Y'all would've suggested thousands of ways to pull this off in the past

You know what's cooler than raping a chick? Having a chick actually want to fuck you.

how did it lead to you meeting? I've played with a few girls who wanted to rape someone. It was never a major fantasy of mine and I found it kind of intense.

One was kind of gorey, she wanted to torture while I raped. Not my thing at all, would never go anywhere near it in real life, but it was hot as fuck to hear her talk about it.

I think if you look up a definition of coercion, you'll find that if typically doesn't involve force. But I guess you're too stupid to know that.

Sup Forums has always been shits; you're only now beginning to understand.

I've fallen in and out of this place for years but everyone seems so tame and self righteous nowadays

I did too. You may not want to post pics from SC directly... also sent to her mom (I think)

Let's party.

Boring.

Honestly, because I was running a rather popular bdsm website. Of which I will not name. It's on the same level as GodsGirls, Hegre and SuicideGirls though.

However, force usually follows coercion. You sound too stupid to understand basic social manipulation.

No one wants to help you and your gf commit a crime op this is real life not tumblr dot com

We were always like this... it's you who has changed.

not correct

In fact, I'm the worlds most important business man ever! I own all the biggest websites (but I won't name them). They're on the same level as Yahoo, AOL and MySpace. I'm important and people like me.

Thread archived JIC

>on b
>thinks helping someone commit a crime is a tumblr thing
summer24/7/52

Yes and no.

Oh boy

Ya guys, Sup Forums is an edgy dark place, where we can be edgy and dark, and where MOM WONT MAKE ME DO THE DISHES!

Yes you own a website on the same level as AOL? And no, people don't like you?

Just drug her, not worth the risk of raping her when she can tell others after

God damn, you bore me.

No legitimately intriguing answers here?

you basically can't get away with it. Most you can do is push her past her comfort zone into the grey area. anything she said she doesn't want to do with you?

Oldfool pro here

Only Way is to drug her out of her mind, roofies, muscle relaxers, heavy sleeping pills in her food & drinks

Since you two already talked to each other online, and she coming to you, she left already a fuckton of digital bread crumbs and fingerprints to blow shit up in your face if she realizes what you two did to her and cries to the cops.

If you want a fail safe way for trashing a cunt sexually for real, pick a random off the street, stalk her (without any cellular connected devices on/with you. Keep in mind some modern cars were also cellular connected!) to get too know where she lives and her immediate social environment and daily schedule, then pick her off one lonely day, destroy her cellular connected gadgets to dust (!) take the cunt home, have your way with her in your sound-proofed basement (egg cartons work well and are cheap to obtain) with the usual chained restraints and cages.
Be advised, that you will have to follow through all the way to her terminal end. Don't fall in love, don't feel pitty. End her when you're done with her.
Saw her to pieces and either feed her parts to pigs or bury at least 70+ miles away from your home location.

No, because this isn't Tumblr. If you want some HARDCORE EDGY MEMESTERS to enlighten you with the ANCIENT WISDOM of UNTRACEABLE RAPE, go there. Sup Forums is for the children.

>ITT post yfw shillary supporters try and find proof of a rape culture and all they can find are edgelords.

idk, seems fun i guess, if you don't get caught it'll be a cool experience, and if you let her back into society she'll be a cum dumpster which is nice

Look man, there's not a way to get away without her saying anything. Short of using date rape drugs and just sayin, wow we really drank last night!

Also what does he ass look like?

I hope you die a horrendous fucking death

seems a bit overkill

And by oldfool, I'm 14 yo and I've been here since April. So I've done my fair share of stalking and raping, because I'm dark and edgy.

Bro, don't do it, chances are you'll fuck her up mental, which in turn ruins anybody elses chances with her, so for the team man for the team

Wow bro, you are pathetic. You should probably kill yourself and maybe that fat cunt of a girlfriend.

Holy shit lads, Sup Forums has really changed. At first I thought the responses were all parody but they're not.

OK so your best bet is to find someone with a rape fantasy and talk all of this out beforehand. Set everything up and define limits. Then you can play out your sexual fantasy in a way where no one can possibly get in any trouble.

Drugs, i raped a friend once who stayed at my place i just cooked us food and spiked hers. I had the feeling she knew something happened but we are still friends so dont know for sure

No, so far she wants to do everything with me and my girl.
We're going to play consensual for a while, get as much as we can out of her. Forceful sex, face fucking, anal etc. Then in her tired state, initiate the rape.

Perfect answer. Much appreciated. Seriously just perfect advice, much thanks.

Back to tumblr ya go

Telling a potential rapist to kill himself is what Sup Forums has always been about. What's funnier: helping a rapist rape, or getting that rapist to kill himself?

le b has changed meme. there have always been people who are moralfags and always been people who or not. it just like loli threads people used to spam them back in the day too

everything everything? Maybe she doesn't want to be tied up, or to fuck a dog, or to be pissed on/inside.... sure you could be creative.

pretty sure this is just fantasy at this point or your a fucking retard.

Practice a rear naked choke on your girlfriend, look up a youtube video. Trust me its not as simple as you think. If have enough time sign up for a bjj gym and learn it properly

Even better idea: kill yourself you worthless sack of shit.

I probably won't, but we can only hope, can't we?
Fingers crossed.

I wish I were. No thank you.

bjj = blow job jitsu

You wish you were what? Not a powerless maggot?

Like someone else said there is a fuckton of evidence now so you will get caught.

Just find some girl on the street, have you girlfriend lure her to a car and knock her out. Then you can rape/torture/kill as much as you want. Preferably with pics.

what's that bitch's snap!! I need decent fap material

Get her to sign a waiver, sure maybe morally and ethically she can take away her consent whenever but as far as the law is concerned, signed is signed

>first day of college
>get lost
>ask first person I can find for directions
>it's a woman with pink hair
>she screams rape
>get tackled by 2 security guards and tazed
>spend next 3 years in jail

Says a 3rd degree black belt in blow job jitsu

"Powerless maggot" Ahah, I implore you to try harder. Adorable.

Fair point. We're rather 'set on this one' though.

Wow, you have no idea how the law works... you can't sign away your rights...

ITT: OP fantasy posts

I may be a faggot, but at least I don't have to rape to get my shecks

reddit happened

I still can't believe you killed your own father. You're so edgy and hardcore Kylo.

People used to kill themselves just so that they can show Sup Forums they are an hero. Yeah, this place is a kindergarten now, but just saying - if tumblr is darker and weirder than b, then it's very much backwards compared to the past.

post some nudes of this girl

Post email. I'll send it to you (or if your clever enough, you can get it from the images. The idiot posted originals.

Believe it, faggot.

There's two of you and one of her. How fucking difficult could it be to do it the old fashioned way?

post nudes, OP

Hey everyone im op a retarded edge lord who post the photos of the girl im going to murder on the internet herp derp look at all this fine evidence, why post that shit retard, you wanted to not get caught but quadrupled the evidence fuckface, jesus spare the edge spoil the killer idiot

Have you already planned out exactly what you are going to do to her?

Are you planning to kill her when you're done? If so make sure to keep everything very clean and free of blood. And torture hera bit please.

And by 'old fashioned', I mean take an old fashioned shotgun and blow your fucking brains out you piece of shit.

" (or if your clever enough, you can get it from the images"
You're*

Not without good advice. Then I'll post pics and vids. Masturbation clips.

It's the ratios of moralfags to lulzfags that are very, very different.

that fat fuck at the end

Here's some good advice: kill yourself

>When you become such little shits Sup Forums? Y'all would've suggested thousands of ways to pull this off in the past
amen, bro
there are in fact several ways, but not when you're already talked to the cunt online.
even with knocking her out with drugs, it'll have to be well timed, otherwise she'll realize shit went down her pooper, when there's a time-gap on the clock she can't remember (i.e. during daytime)
you'd have to drug her up in the right time frame between late evening and the early morning, preferably after an evening of heavy playing and drinking games.
that way she can 'rationalize away' her memory gaps of sleeping it out.

Source: I read about drugs on wikipedia

you should post more of this girl and when thread is kill, then kill yourself

Just ask her if she has a rape fetish and if she says yes go for it

Rape is only done by desperate ugly people. I feel very sorry for those losers. So full of hate.

I find this hard to believe. Post evidence that she wants a threesome