How come white people didn't riot after the verdict?

how come white people didn't riot after the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nsnuhz-Kb7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we're not dumb savages and we knew he'd get his eventually.

And what do you know, we were right!

We aren't niggers.

Because we knew he wouldn't be free for long.

He killed a Jew and a mudshark

pretty much lol

then why do white people riot when they win hockey games?

that's commendable? psycho

we riot when we lose too

Because white people weren't continually beaten and battered by systematic oppression prior to the verdict. They weren't close to a breaking point like blacks were. They don't have anything to be fed up about.

Nice racism though Mr. Bigot, I'm sure you'll get some thumbs up from fellow Sup Forumstards.

it's one thing for people to turn over a few cars but widespread looting and gun violence is a different thing

cringe

Bull fucking shit euroniggers chimp out over soccer all the time

so they're allowed to kill one whitey and get away with it?

it's like a shark attack
we kill a million each year or whatever, when they get a win, fuck it, it's only one

This

Fucking hell blacks make no attempt at appearing orderly or intelligent.

>this is how liberals actually think

How was the documentary to you guys? I thought it was pretty good. Everyone has been raving about it like it's a game changer not sure about that.

>sins of the father
>all white people are oppressors or racist
>all black people are oppressed and are a single group

Looks like we got ourselves a LEE BEEER AAAAL BOYS

Why would white people burn down their own neighborhoods? Also TVs were a lot heavier back then

because know one cared about him killing that slut and a jew

>$.01 have been deposited into your account

Are there any movies or shows where the whole "Evil opressive white devil" thing is particularly prominent

>muh systematic oppression

All else equal, blacks have it better than literally every other race in America. No other race gets so much special treatment in the form of affirmative action, government handouts, coverup of crimes, news media apologetics, protection from criticism, and political pandering, than do blacks.

>b-b-but then why are they so poor

Because they've latched onto a culture that glorifies violence, thievery, and "thug life", and that culture is protected from all criticism due to the aforementioned privileges. If a non-black criticizes black culture, he's "racist" and loses his job and livelihood. If a black criticizes black culture, he's an "uncle tom house nigger" and is ostracized by all his former friends and neighbors.

Blacks have embraced a toxic, self-destructive, and non-productive culture that is systematically shielded from any and all criticism. Until that changes, no amount of white guilt and entitlement spending will lift cities like Detroit out of the shithole status they find themselves in.

was the documentary any good

Blacks are the fucking worst

>it's painfully obvious that he killed her but he has the same skin colour as us and only killed some white folks so I hope he gets away with it

No

>Spending time on a reply for obvious bait

I'm white and I did riot but the news didn't cover because I lived in a really small town and I rioted by myself burning the shed in my backyard.

It was extremely good, you just have to realize they're not pushing the >Muh raycism thing for the sake of "oh those poor blacks" and instead to show how fucking retarded blacks acted and behaved with OJ, especially when OJ was a black-hating racist piece of shit who tried his entire life to separate himself from them

"Why are all these niggers in brentwood" - OJ when he was being taken by the police after the bronco chase had ended and he was being take to the precinct by cops from his house (which was in brentwood)

White people are still butthurt til this day. Maybe rioting would have gotten that butthurt out of their system.

Imagine if white people rioted every time a black guy killed someone.

Canadians aren't people.

>painfully obviously officers used excessive force on Rodney King
>all got off

Shit happens.
>Oj then commits armed robbery
>should have gotten 3 years max
>gets 30 years

Dat justice system.
Wew, lad.

As a cause and effect dealie, are there any studies that:

1) Show a greater dropout rate from med school for black students (as a logical results of them seemingly being more unprepared)

or

2) That black doctors are more inepts (as a result of coddling through the school system as this chart would imply)

Pretty sure this thread doesn't belong here. Back to your containment board.

average IQ above 90

It's a documentray

People were to busy celebrating.

youtu.be/Nsnuhz-Kb7k

They're cheering for opposite teams retard

Yeah, the vast majority of white people were having parties and celebrating that verdict.

Fantastic

If OJ supposedly didn't do it, then why is no one still looking for the real killer

Self identified blacks are fucking SHEEP

>tfw no nerdy blonde 90's-fu

>b-b-but my made up statistics say otherwise!

O.J. Simpson's Longtime Friend Thinks He Will Admit to Double Murder and Tell Public 'I'm Sorry, Everybody, But I Did It'
672SHARES
[Sharing Options]
49 Comments
subscribe now
O.J. Simpson: Friend Believes He Will Confess to Double Murder
O.J. Simpson (center)
AFP/Getty

By K.C. Baker @KCBaker77777

06/16/2016 AT 12:50 PM EDT
Ron Shipp, a longtime friend of O.J. Simpson, tells PEOPLE he believes Simpson will eventually confess to murdering ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

"I still believe that he is going to say, 'I'm sorry, everybody, but I did it,'" says Shipp, a former LAPD officer who has known Simpson since he was 16. "Because this guy loves to be loved." (Simpson was acquitted of the murders in 1995.)

Shipp, who is featured in the new ABC/ESPN multi-part documentary series O.J.: Made in America, believes Simpson might confess late in life because of the Christian faith he was raised with.

"O.J. seems to gravitate toward his spiritual life, church and his faith, through his mom," says Shipp. After Simpson was acquitted, Shipp says, one of the first things he did was go to church.

Shipp believes Simpson has more to atone for than just the murders: "I mean, he didn’t just kill Ron and Nicole," he says. "He almost destroyed our country with the racial divide his case caused. I thought, 'O.J., you are going to have to atone for this. You gotta come clean and apologize,' because OJ loves to be loved. He does. That guy just loves it."

>blacks have it better than literally every race in America

Stopped reading right there

>blacks are constantly at breaking point
Why are nigs so fragile?

Why not?

>made up

>Niggered

Europeans are subhuman.

You have no fucking idea how good niggers have it in he USA.

>It's wrong because I believe big media

All humans except for sub-Saharan Africans are sub-human if argue from the point of view that homo sapiens are the pinnacle of humanoid evolution, because humans outside of sub-Saharan Africa mixed with Neanderthals and Denisovans

If you accept the idea that maybe Neanderthals were a more advanced species that we wiped out, than suddenly Sub-Saharan Africans become the sub-humans, because Sub-Saharan Africans are the only people on Earth that do not have a Neanderthal admixture.

20 years is pretty long considering he murdered someone.
The fault lies with the dumb white bitch though.
Gold digging whore and a race traitor.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States

>implying

White people didn't riot because we were fucking shellshocked that OJ got acquitted.

The case was very strong but OJ's dream team, thanks to the prosecution having a predominantly black jury, managed to get an acquittal. No one though a jury would be THAT dumb and it left us dumbstruck.

You can't stress enough how much of a red pill the OJ verdict was for white people towards how far black people would allow a murderer to get off, simply because he was black and because the defense spun a bullshit conspiracy theory about OJ being framed.

Even after the Rodney King riots, there was the notion that the riots were a one-off thing and not a major sign of how stupid the local black population in LA were that they'd let a double murderer walk.....

>You can't stress enough how much of a red pill the OJ verdict was for white people towards how far black people would allow a murderer to get off, simply because he was black and because the defense spun a bullshit conspiracy theory about OJ being framed.

So? Racially based judgements are still a problem in America even today. Black folk have every reason to want OJ to found not guilty. He was a symbol of beating the "justice system" for them if anything else.

You know how many killers and scum white juries have let walk do to racial bias? If OJ was "redpill" for white folk black people have been redpilled for decades. I don't blame them for wanting comeuppance, the entire justice system is flawed anyway so fuck it.

Whites have evolved since the 1920s just as blacks have devolved. Daily reminder the pinnacle of success for the black community in the United States was during the darkest days of Jim Crow.