Marvel fanboys, prove me wrong

Marvel fanboys, prove me wrong.

Pro tip: Fuck outta here with your Captain America malarky.

Dr. Strange has some pretty cool arcs.

Prove you wrong of what?

Marvel and DC are both run by SJWs anyways.

who the fuck cares about marvel? shit thing that ever existed.

dubs and its true

Dr. Strange's literal job is to prevent the Marvel Universe from imploding from Demons overrunning the earth. He's the single most powerful entity aside from maybe Thanos and the ancient Celestials.

from the thumbnail, Hugo looks like a racist chinese caricature

I dislike Strange, but even I know he's got Hella good stories to tell... weird shit, shit that wouldn't have worked on film 10 years ago (Like GOTG)

Except for that one time Hulk overpowered him.

>states an opinion
>prove me wrong lel
I'm an aspie, but even I can tell I'm not the most retarded one in this thread.

nice trips, also nice point.
Marvel is an accident, imagine the story that DC could have made if they wrote Iron Man

Hulk is a very odd character in marvel cannon. Sometimes writers have his limits be pretty high, but not godly. Others write him being able to fart and cause a second big bang that creates a new universe full of hulks.

And Strange tries to hold himself back a lot, as not to simply smite people.

Well during WWH Doctor Strange had to do some shit with a demon to fight him, and then quit because he was killing people. Worldbreaker Hulk too OP.

that's not dr strange.

DC is an accident too. They're too tryhard and edgy in comparison. They would've done some stupid time travel bullshit and made Iron Man a god, then in a few months kill him off and make some Asian the next Iron Man because diversity.

Meanwhile Marvel replaces it's main characters, then reverts everything back to status quo and keeps the characters that replaced the main guys but changed their hero names.

It annoys me how retarded powerful hulk can be. He's the Superman of Marvel comics.

With a lot less of a star citizen attitude and status.

i know about DC's dr. strange, but what's the story on marvel's dr. strange? i know there's a tv show out right now but i think marvel is almost complete shit except for few characters like spiderman, hulk, silver surfer, thanos, and galactus

>because diversity
But that's Marvel:
>black iron woman
>black spiderman
>gay hispanic Miss America
>femthor

The issue with Marvel is that every superhero is the Superman of Marvel. They keep trying to one up themselves, but there's an upper limit to how OP and stupid you can make your characters.

DC took a different route since they created Superman, they decided to make their characters edgier and edgier, and now it's just getting stupid.

Lol how you enjoying Gotham series with gay Nygma and Penguin ship?

You a marvel fanboy? seriously? negate yourself you hopeless fucking moron. Look at this pathetic excuse of a "super hero"

DC is doing it too. Chink Supes, women can't dress in revealing clothing, and other shit that I can't remember because DC is so fucking boring. Marvel is too though.

I don't have to be a fanboy to detect your butthurt. Thanks for the confirmation.

>The issue with Marvel is that every superhero is the Superman of Marvel
You mean trying to make them all goody two shoes? As per power, yeah a lot of the main "superhuman" characters of marvel can get dumb.

Iron man seems to have some sort of cap somewhere, but writers tend to push that to it's limit.

Spiderman's generally written well enough as limits go. Some writers sperg out, but not that bad. Generally.

Any of the regenerators in marvel are just OP by nature now. Wolverine is fucking retarded usually. I don't hate him, but he's fucking insanely poorly written 90% of the time.

The punisher is a beast. And his comics can fluctuate wildly in how well done they are, but generally show he's human.

Cap america is usually a plot point in every story ever. He can be op but I haven't read him much.

Oh, and fuck Jean Grey.

>Chink Supes
why.

I like some stories from both.. and dynamite and boom studios and image and topcow etc etc.. they all got their merits and drawbacks.. some are stupid.. others less so.. who fucking cares.

My issue with Marvel is mostly that when ANY major event happens? Back to status quo within months. Spiderman's identity revealed in Civil War? Spider Island everyone's memory is wiped of it.

New Secret War? Mr. Fantastic is now god along with his son and recreated the universe back to essentially what 616 was.

no shit, luke cage is the cheap, black, forced version of superman that can't fly and won't use his powers.

dr. strange gets a movie

>Oh, and fuck Jean Grey.
Famke Janssen, Sophie Turner, or Haley Ramm?

Who the fuck is Robin fighting? Is he just choking himself?

The more I look at this, the more I realize how fucking badly drawn this picture is.

I feel it's an issue with DC as well.
Supes is evil?
naw, it was all a dream in batman's head.

World totes fucked?
Flash, use speed to make a new universe!

Super evil, again?
Alternative realities, man.

Justice league under president luther's hand?
They were sextuple agents the whole time.

Also Adam Warlock, Bayonder, Franklin Richards, and Molecule Man all out power him.

Famke, hands down.

Yeah it's an issue in DC too, I just don't read DC. It's the main reason I fucking hate comics in general. Status Quo trumps all because the writers are too fucking pussy to keep the changes they make to their own fucking universes.

I always felt some of the best comics were the ones that put scars on the characters themselves. Such as the older comics in which ironman was a completely untrustworthy alcoholic. Or back when someone had enough and killed off a villain, and they stayed dead. At least for that comic series.

Not him, but the character in general for me. DC and Marvel can't grow story wise and have meaningful, permanent deaths(everyone comes back, even if it's an alternate timeline). So they re-hash stupid fucking reasons for them to come back, and Jean Grey is the worst mary/villain-sue ever.

>lol, i'll just be back in a year and half to torment Scott again
>what do you mean he's with that whore Emma Frost?
>REEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>Die, funeral, civil war, replace major hero
>Repeat forever.

I think Marvel has a better hold on movies, but DC actually has better comic stories.
>Tony Stark was adopted; his mom was a super hip dj, and his dad was a druggie hydra agent!
>Continue to replace heroes with minorities and women in an attempt to get broader readers, rather than creating new heroes that could have more impact
>Force a political view in all their comics, not bad, if it was evenly spread for all views
>They're practically slapping you in the face with their dick at how much they hate Donald Trump

I'm glad I cut myself off of non-indie comics. At least then i'm supporting the artist/writer directly, and they generally try to keep a consistent story line that progresses, and has real loss as a possibility
>And no I don't mean Walking Sheople

Marvel / DC, meh. Its all shite compared to the Galaxy's Greatest Comic

Every one keeps doggin on marvel but I mean let's step back and look at it all while both DC and marvel have OP characters and have both copied heroes from each other DC puts more work into their villains as to make them seem fierce and scary where marvel where marvel puts that work into their heroes making them relatable in a human way either it's good and bad just enjoy the shit regardless

I feel you.

But how good is Image at the minute?

Well I read Skullkickers, and that about it from Image. I enjoy it's art, it's not too serious, it's fantasy, basically an ever evolving Dungeons and Dragons campaign.

Speaking of Dungeons and Dragons, man that series that came out with 4th edition? Fucking sweet.

Not sure who Mouseguard is through, but that's a good'un. Creator is cool, but super quiet, at least at cons.

Peter Panzerfaust was interesting, though it slowly lost it's charm.

I also jsut pick a lot of randoms at conventions. Go up and down artist alley lookign for creators of new stuff. They're more attached to their story, while majors are attached to that holy dollar.

cap is holding his cape.