I've been drunking or about 40 minutes and I am super drink

I've been drunking or about 40 minutes and I am super drink.

AMA.

A.

Really, a.

Sup, ate 6 ambien and stayed up, starting to see some crazy shit. Pretty sweet. Might have to eat a few more.

wooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Hey nice quads, but this is an AMA, not an AYA. Kindly ask me a question or leave.

God. So rude. No I'm not jellz.

It's a fun ride man, having trouble typing since the letters are moving all over the screen.

Why haven't you taken ambien yet tonight?

Hang on let me call my doctor that I don't have.

If I homebrew a 10% extra IPA with an initial gravity of 1.17, how much fermentable sugar do I need to add before your bitch sucks my dick?

Whats your drink, user?

Trick question. Gravity has nothing to do with the brewing process. In fact most of the time, they try to get as little atmosphere at breweries as possible before they start making beer (that is while we're still trying to make it legal to brew in space, obviously)

It's why people who work at breweries tend to have a lower bone density. It's the price you pay. The more you know, user.

I'm not a fancy man. I'm not a man who sits in the isle staring at liquors to see which is the most authentic or any of that jazz. I don't even know that much about alcohol. I'm a simple man. I just like to drink.

Jack Daniels on the rocks for me.

What's it really like? I have some, but only take it before i sleep.

>Gravity has nothing to do with the brewing process.
lmao

This is wrong of course, but A for effort.

Right now it feels like tripping. You push through the tired and come out tripping on the other side. Pictures move when I look at them, curtains with patterns seem to sway and move. Have a feeling that someone it standing in the corner like a shadow but I know it's my eyes playing tricks. I like it, then I'll have an awesome sleep.

I was sitting here wondering if my drunken attempts at anti-jokes came across. I can see they did not.

As a homebrewer, I laughed. Don't worry friend, I ad to search for it, but the humor was there.

So do you just eat them as normal? Crush and snort?

Nice quads celebrate with more ambien

No crushing them. I place the first 2 under my tongue and let them dissolve, it tastes like shit but hits so fast.
The rest i take the standard way.

I just did, one last one for the night

Now go for a drive, get some food or something.

Fuck no, I'd ride but no driving. A bike would be out of the question.

I shouldn't have done that last one by under
The tongue, getting pretty crazy now.. Neon Demon just came on and I'd freak

fuck off back to 9gag faggot

Be more funny and original. I mean if you don't like my post, that's cool, but DAMN that was a generic ass roast, Carlos Mencia wannabe.

OP is a fag.

Fuck off back to leReddit we wanna hear more from ambi/bro

>ama
Kys

Kys
AMA

lol
lmao
rofl
smh
gtfo

Stop me when I use the initialism that triggers you and makes you emotionally respond like a woman.