Saw pic related yesterday night

Saw pic related yesterday night.

Got pretty pumped because of the meme intro scene, but quickly got into the actual movie and actually, unironically, enjoyed it. There is literally nothing wrong with this film, maybe its a little too dry, but thats it.

Why the need to ridicule it so much? Saw it in a row with TDK and im leaning more towards TDKR, TDK feels cartoony as fuck.

You're too young

for what.

Opinions. Fuck off

wow you make a lot of sense. congrats.

Get out of here please

Ive seen this a couple times. What is it from user?

Actually, you unironically need to go back to literally ribbit.

okay the fight coreographies were somewhat shitty, but what the hell.

It's the opening scene that's become a meme, and that's because its dialogue is so corny and poorly executed. Beyond that, the whole premise of the plane scene is retarded.

Don't know desu, sorry. Didn't make this webm

it was mostly the level of hype after TDK setting expectations to unreachable levels. Then the actual movie comes out and its not just "not good enough," but outright bad in every way it could be.

Goldfinger you underaged fuck

>There is literally nothing wrong with this film

Apart from the terrible fight choreography, yeah nothing, and Bane's height not being a factor sure.

He might just be incredibly uncultured.

>There is literally nothing wrong with this film
You have to be fucking kidding me right?

Watch this scene: cops and thugs are shooting at eachother and suddenly as they reach one another at close up range, they are running past another.

BRAVO NOLAN

Sometimes you can't properally judge a movie on the first watch. I'd rewatch both of them at least one or two more times.

They both had some faults and I normally don't like shitting on movies unless they are unbearably bad, but there's no way that Tdkr is better than the dark knight

>Sometimes you can't properally judge a movie on the first watch
is some new meme?

does anyone have that screencap from Sup Forums where user doesn't know what fun is

>tipping into the sunset

for you

im not sure what that is suppose to mean....

Are you trying to say I'm wrong?

You can't truly appreciate a film sometimes from the first view, just about anyone can agree with this, you watch a certain favorite movie multiple times and you start to see and notice things you haven't before, sometimes for the better other times for the worst. For TDKR it was for the worst, and for TDK it was for the best.

kill yourself

the entire movie is a meme for a fucking reason because its terrible and indefensible

Bruce wayne getting halfway across the world with a recently 'healed' spine, no identification, money, or real knowledge on his location just in time before the bomb goes off.

Also, was it always bane and talias plan to go down with gotham?

>secondary characters having bad choreography makes the movie bad!

In what way?

there's nothing wrong with enjoying it as a thoughtless action movie, but it falls apart if you put any thought in whatsoever

and i dont mean it falls apart if you overanalyze it

i mean it falls apart if you think at all

its meant to be watched half asleep or on large amounts of purple drank

the choreography is bad. the dialogue feels weird and awkward. the plot is weird and sometimes inexplicable. how did batman get back to the city just in time from halfway across the world, with no money and no ID? why did no one make the connection between bane's stock exchange attack and bruce wayne's trades? why didnt bane just blow up the city from the beginning? in general, what was bane and talias plan? why was cia not the main character?

it wasnt a terrible movie. its fun if you watch it with the right mindset. that said, most people would agree its by no means a great movie

>why did no one make the connection between bane's stock exchange attack and bruce wayne's trades?
also, im aware that ms daisy's driver had the throw-away line where he mentioned getting bruce wayne's money back in a lawsuit. proving fraud or something
but why were him and bruce the only ones who noticed it at all? why were the trades not automatically canceled? why did $26 billion disappear without anyone questioning it?

>Bruce wayne getting halfway across the world with a recently 'healed' spine, no identification, money, or real knowledge on his location just in time before the bomb goes off.

former billionaire, he just needed a phonecall.

>Also, was it always bane and talias plan to go down with gotham?
seems to be the case.

To be fair the formula of a thousand extras in a time exclusive location shooting on an incredibly revealing format wasn't going to work if anyone did it.

i thought gordon, an old man way past retirement age, becoming somewhat a stuntman with acrobatic skills of nuclear bomb disarming was a very, very stupid arc.